Spec Help

Which part of my computer do I need to change so I can run both Assassin's Creed Syndicate and my web browser without all of it slowing down? Pic unrelated.

Forget the computer, upgrade your tastes instead

In hindsight I don't regret not saging interested to see where this thread goes/how buttblasted OP will gradually get

Okay but which part of my computer do I need to change so I can run both Assassin's Creed Syndicate and my web browser without all of it slowing down?

your taste is shit, but one thing i do know is, to download more ram.

use a text based web browser in the meantime

Your taste is utter shit, please rectify it

The one between the monitor and the seat.

Where did you come from?

Okay, disregard the Assassin's Creed part for now and ignore that I ever said that. Which part of my computer do I need to change so whenever I run a game, it doesn't slow down my browser?

I come from the most wretched parts of the internet known as…what are Assassin's Creed fans known for?

the truth is out, now you must be bullied, it is the only way

upgrade your hard drive to at least 10000 rpm and get ram with at least 20 cas

putting up with shit, bland, bug riddled semen straight from the end of Ubisoft's cock.

Well, I bought Syndicate because I think it's one of the few games out there that actually uses the Victorian era as a setting (but considering the games we're getting these days, I doubt it.)

Pleb. Play Assassin's Creed instead.

Noted, although I have played Brotherhood and Rogue before.

Play the PS2 Prince of Persia games instead.

And which ones would those be?

post your specs?

quadfire 1090s

Prince of Persia of Course.

These are my specs. The first thing I notice is how my processor is far below the minimal one required for the game.

Upgrade your cpu, your gpu is fine for now. You have some room for AM3+ socket cpus, I don't know what would be a good amd cpu for you though.

Thanks for the answer. Good to know there are people here who won't lynch on each other merely for saying they like Assassin's Creed, but I can see their reasoning behind it.

Get the fx8320 at minimum or the fx8350 for a cpu upgrade. Make sure your psu is good for it.

also if you're going to buy a cpu, wait for a while because ryzen is coming out soon. But for some of the newer budget cpus (skylake/kaby lake and maybe ryzen) you would have to buy a new motherboard for it.

Duly noted.

I'm just looking for the bare minimum so I'll pass on the high budget ones.

I was meaning lower budget cpus but i get what you're saying. go with what said but also because of the new cpus there might be a decrease on price for amd. We also have >>>Holla Forums if you have any questions

Ahhh, alright. Thanks.>>11837275