GTA 5 Mass Banning

just checked the reviews for GTA 5 and apparently EVERYONE IS GETTING BANNED
what the fuck is going on, can some user who actually bought this piece of shit clarify the drama around rockstar lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/271590/reviews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rockstar went from using shock to sell their games to sucking tranny cock and making sure rainbow haired landwhales feel safe.

wow so hard

steamcommunity.com/app/271590/reviews/

are all these people cheaters?

truly not everyone is autistic and know how to put EZ files on their shitty games.

Some intern probably fucked up and added some random benign process or site to the AC watchlist

I'm sure you get banned for even using single player mods. The reason I put off the game and shame really since I liked the idea of buying cars/homes/heist and the rest of the shit you do in online and they couldn't include in the single player.

Everyone's been getting cash from hackers so they can actually have fun with the game instead of just buying our shark cards, the insolent goyim.

A hacker gave me a load of cash once, it was so much that i didn't knew what to do with it, it felt good.

hah heh hih hoh huh

Wow. Its fucking crazy.

I had that happen in Payday 2 once. For a couple minutes he spammed bags of gold into the van and I had no idea what to do with it all

Step it up

Who gives a shit?

Holy shit, I havent checked on Grand Theft Auto since Vice City. These steam comments are fucking glorious.

That sounds like a fair bit of fun, but can you even play the game without shilling out actually currency?

kek

i was part of that banwave too, but you're a fucking mongoloid if you cry about getting banned for doing nothing, that's nigger talk

What the fuck is this SharkCard shit?

yes.

even funnier is that getting money isn't even hard. just a bunch of lazy fatfuck american kids who can't into basic gameplay

the salt is fucking glorious, but my favorite part are these dindu nuffin liberal shits getting called out on their shit

Microtransactions

Ah, okay.

Shut your mouth cuck

Fuckoff R* kike

Please tell me Rooster Teeth got banned too.

nigga i made bank without needing to pay for shit. stop bein bad tbh

keep sucking rockstars kike dick cuck

>>>/cuckchan/

(1)

ok

stay mad

here's your (you), since you failed to get it in your other four attempts

(1)

ruya don't be mad cuz i found your wow character, nobody cares tbh

I don't think you quit understand how that works

shhhh let him keep trying to fit in

wew

don't post that fucking cat
not even as a joke

I want to seize that cat's means of production.

This guy would be triggered hardcore by gendered language like French.

I was going to shit talk you but that webm made me smile

how could you user.

No one role plays in GTA.

LuckY!!!

same here tbh, got about 30mil of hacked money from my friends using cheats + one random BR hacker kid that i spammed ingame phone calls to with micspam running until he dropped me 5mil just to make me go away

their anticheat has always been a complete joke but now it looks like they are 900% booty burnt and just banning anybody that looks even slightly suspicious to "clean up the hacker situation"

same here tbh, got about 30mil of hacked money from my friends using cheats + one random BR hacker kid that i spammed ingame phone calls to with micspam running until he dropped me 5mil just to make me go away

their anticheat has always been a complete joke but now it looks like they are 900% booty burnt and just banning anybody that looks even slightly suspicious to "clean up the hacker situation"

Whew.

NOFUNALLOWED

You can get banned for playing on the same wifi connection as someone else?

I'll take this image and post it as much as I can, just for you.

Serves you right for being an idiot, pirates win again.

Are they banning people for having fun like bioware did on tortanic?

you do realize that gta 5 story mode is basically 30% of the gameplay itself, the entirety of the gta online is where your money goes to.

not even pirates can access that unless he has a private server running of some sort.

I cheated on the 360 by duplicating my cars and selling them, then when I imported my character to the pc to get off the monthly paid jew I was getting fucked with by hackers non stop, so I stopped playing. Maybe it will finally be playable on pc without some russian taking all of my weapons away when I kill him.

go play on PC now, fuck around like you do on singleplayer and see how fast you get banned.

okay i'll be back

I played it on PS3 way back when, when it first came out. I managed to get a couple hundred million from a hacker when just wandering around in freeroam and bought everything. Was much funner like that without the stupid grind. Rockstar eventually took my cash, but not everything I bought, so I still had it all up to that point, just couldnt afford to repair my cars.
I'm honestly surprised they still care about their shark cards. GTA V has been out a while, you'd think the community would be significantly smaller, especially with how long it took them to even release heists in online.

But R* were always leftist fags.
I'm glad I didn't purchase this heap of shit. IV was already a boring piece of shit.

going to take that with a grain of salt because ultra-normalfag titles like gta and call of duty always have an abundance of kid cheaters that complain on the forum.

I played for a little while and wasn't banned. Maybe it was because I was on a free-aim server Idk but the servers i joined had only like 4-6 players on.

Oh well.

Can confirm this shit is happening. Me and my normalfags friends were just screwing around on day random drive-by, heists, etc. All in friends only closed session just for laughs and giggles. Then suddenly the next day my friend got banned. And Cock* being Cock*, ban is final, no appeal bullshit even if we do nothing wrong, their EULA said they can do whatever the fuck they want like the cunts they were. After this shit, we will not buy their shit anymore.

literal normalfag game

Noce tweeter-length post fellow anonymous, truly you are the kind of poster that this board needs.

But… It's a Grand Theft Auto game. Shouldn't just be like part of the meta-game and considered winning? It's a game about people using illegal means to make fat stacks of cash, they can't get mad when some of the players use "illegal" (or at least, against the TOS) to make fat stacks of cash. They even try to be ironically self-aware by making fun of idiots who buy in-game cash as a way to shortcut gameplay and skill while they're milking their customers with "whale shark cards"

You can't suddenly get butthurt and banhappy when people start playing the game properly.

But goy, that doesn't bring shekels to Rockstar's pockets

Them banning people is part of the meta too.
Gta online is a shitshow regardless.