Dead/Stillborn Games

Talk shit about dead/stillborn games and piss on their graves.

LOL

user…

Battleborn is too easy. But sure, if that's your thing I guess.

what the fuck is even going on anymore?
who runs this shit?

when do you guys think battleborn is going free to play?

Evolve took quite a long time to go that route, so they could learn from that and do it sooner. But if they're releasing DLC like you say they are, they probably haven't learned.

Who even buys the DLC? The playerbase is practically non-existent.
2K pulled the plug on Evolve for this, even though that game has a much bigger playerbase, even today.

Daily reminder that APB didn't even survive 3 months.

Is this game still relevant?
Was it ever good or was it just a cash-in on the Star Wars brand?

You know, I really hate Blizzavision, but the fact that Overwatch pretty much killed Randy Cuckfords game is pretty fucking hilarious.

It definitely cost them big time which is why they are trying so hard to keep it alive and makes it all the more funny as it flops around on the operating table in cardiac arrest, hopefully Randy can join his shit game in Hell real soon.

I remember being interested in this game and then it came out and I was completely uninterested. What happened again?

You talking shit about City of Heroes?

Overwatch confirmed for the saviors of video games.

A few things:

Dead games you say?

Money launderers?

Same deal happened with GTA5PC, the anticheat was so intrusive it was banning people for modding singleplayer, so rockstar removed the anticheat which opened the entire MP component upto hackers who were able to remove badboy and ban other players.

Raining billions of shekels was fun before they started cracking down on it.

Its been on "Final Beta" since around the middle of 2016(Or longer, I legitimately don't remember).
Press F to pay respects.

What money?

Probably the publisher's.

I know this is unrelated but I was an administrator doing bookeeping for a small company (6 employees including myself) that would loose hundreds of thousands of dollars every month yet at the start of every quarter they would get an injection of around 2 million dollars from "investors" in spain.
The owner of the company was also a former finance minister for some desposed african dictator. Who somehow became a millionare as the country's government fell and he fled to spain. Oh he also is the spitting image of Idi Amin

I never found out what was going on with that place but I got the fuck out before I could find out

Is that Albion Online?

Yes.

Last i checked SWTOR is number 10 of the 10 most played MMOs in the world, so it's even less succesfull than gems like Elder Scrolls or Black Desert Online.

I still miss CoH to this fucking day.
I just want to chill under Atlas and watch one most costume contest. That's not too much to ask, is it, NCSoft you jew gook fucks?

The only shit I have to say about that game is that Nexon fucked up hard by destroying chunks of the source code.

Those fuckers could have kept that game running for decades at next to no cost. Instead, the retarded gook fuckers wiped the servers and destroyed computers with all the CoH/V stuff still on them.

I still have no idea why they decided to kill it.
It had a large number of active users, it was on the cusp of another big update that was highly anticipated by the player base, and its user-base was dedicated to the point of being obsessive - myself included.

Yet they shut it down and actually put forth the extra effort to permanently destroy it. Fucking why? Was it some back-alley deal with Marvel and DC following the "Superhero" trademark lawsuit?

NCSoft had at that point too many MMOs running. Guild Wars 2, Aion, Lineage, all of which did much better in Asia than COH, which is always important to asian Devs.
They also made a deal with Marvel to develop Marvel Heroes Online for them and pretty much removed half of the COH-team to work on that title.

I guess they simply decided to kill of the one title that doesn't sell in Asia and figured Marvel is going to be much more profitable anyway for the Superhero niche. That obviously didn't work out in hindsight.

BB had pre-existing contractual obligations to put out specific number of DLC prior to them being able to go F2P. I believe #4 is the last DLC.

It will be F2P probably a month after that, or it'll pass into oblivion. At this point, i dont think even f2p will save it.