LET MY PEOPLE GO

LET MY PEOPLE GO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maat#42_Negative_Confessions_.28Papyrus_of_Ani.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just get in your flying saucer and go, you fucking ay.

BISMILLAH, WE WILL NOT LET YOU GO

WE

ARE THE CHAMPIONS
MY FRIENDS

You who I called brother, why must you call down another blow? Is this what you wanted?

The holohoax has at least one precedent in jewish history. There are no evidence whatsoever that the jews were ever slaves under the edgyptians.

Quit being Jewish and you can go free.

You who I called brother, How could you have come to hate me so? Is this what you wanted?

FUCKING NIGGERS AND MUHAMMADANS SPOTTED AND REPORTED

The Babylonians, Egyptians, and Sodomites deserved everything their did for their crimes against the Jewish faith and the laws of G-d.

Billy I thought you were dead

and you rat-faced ilk deserve the utter annihilation that is coming your way soon.

so the moral of the story is that innocent people will always suffer because of the stubborn assholes in power and there's nothing anyone can do about it?

good lesson for the kids

Mighty Yamses, we are weary of building your food pyramid! Let my pickles go!

What did they mean by this?

lel

It's a good, realistic life lesson

I'M PICKLE MOSES!!!

Honestly, the pharaoh should just have let the hebrews go

He would have, but G-d hardened his heart.

Well, there's the door.

I can't really argue with this, but I want to

A bullet from a gun can make a very convincing argument.

You're a good man, user.

According to archaeologists your people were never enslaved, the ancient Egyptians used contracted construction workers and architects to build their pyramids. Stop spreading your Jew lies for sympathy.

Also the philistines were not barbarians, they had a rich maritime culture that you wrote out of history to make yourselves look better. A familiar tactic of your people to this day.

No the pyramids are ancient spaceships.

t. daniel jackson

I don't see how that contradicts the user you're quoting.

Jackson was a cuck

He did let his wife get blacked and then murdered by an out of control negro.

how so

I SEND MY SCOURGE I SEND MY SWORD THUS SAITH THE LORD

I think the moral was that it's okay to kill your enemy's babies. I dunno.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Veggie Tales.

the moral is any action is justified if you have an epic soundtrack

SO LET IT BE WRITTEN

SO LET IT BE DONE

Crap, minor spelling error….
also the whole Egypt thing is a jew version of we waz kangs none of the claims made by jews is supported by archeology/historical evidence similar to the holohoax myth.

So wait Stargate was a cautionary story for civilization?

More like he realised they'd taken off with cartloads of stolen riches.
Go read your bible again, the first thing they do after they escape is build an enormous golden idol. Where did that gold come from?
Jews never change.

At least they didn't We Wuz Kangz

kk

Damn, that's a good point.
Also the Ten Commandments are taken from passages in the Egyptian Book of the Dead.

Source?

He would if he had any. It's a good thing jewish slavery is a jewish myth not supported by any scientific evidence.

Jews btfo by the bible again

t. Punic scum

Oy vey! How dare you to diminish the suffering of (((God's Chosen People))) under the filthy pyramid-making brown goyim? Shut it down, you filthy antisemite!

Oy to the fucking vey, you're right. Haha. "Mana from heavens" my ass.

They also supposedly took 40 years to cover a distance that Alexander the Great covered in about half a year.

I first read it in Jim Marrs' book, Rule By Secrecy, but even Wikipedia acknowledges this, quietly: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maat#42_Negative_Confessions_.28Papyrus_of_Ani.29

Wow, some very unique stuff here. It'd definitely be impossible for two cultures to come up with rules like these independently, what with morals like this being so unthinkable.

It was a decent animated film and you know it. Lay aside the forced memes and learn to enjoy kino.

k

oio