ITT: Characters you'd literally rescue before it's too late for them

ITT: Characters you'd literally rescue before it's too late for them

this little cuck was really coming into his own and then he died. really dumb tbh fam. should have killed ron instead.

w h o
h
o

Reese tried but he just couldn't. The Terminator got too close. Although I have to concede that after the events of T1, T2 Sarah was an all-around badass, not a basic bitch anymore.

Only the most beautiful creature to ever grace the cum-encrusted boardwalks of LA.

It's the future she chose.

Yeah, she willingly did ass to ass.

Once you fuck a nigger, it's all downhill from there,

Kirsty did a good job of rescuing herself.

This little tard.

too pretty to be believable as an autistic social outcast with hippie liberal parents

shireen

to perfect for this world

We only had to listen

Sarah Connor was an actual strong woman, like some kinda hardcore vietnam vet who is always thinking about the enemy that can be behind the next bush.

Till you find her in bed with her older brother because she is fucking obsessed with him and obviously would be into incest if hentai existed in her time.

No time for that. She'll be rescued before her obsession would take over her by the way, I guess you're talking about book Arya, and all her time would be consumed by raisiing and popping out little goblins, teaching them how to be deadly and tending our oysters, clams and cockles in the garden

Even in show she gives up her revenge when she finds out jon is back home and fought a battle for winterfell. She didn't go there for big red, she went there for cuck prime.

You cannot ruin my Arya-fantasy!

You know it in your heart to be true user. Even if you married her, once in a whle her brother would come over while you were gone, and she'd be happy and flushed all day, and you'd know why. The worst tho, are when she'd go to his castle, leaving you in the village alone, for days or weeks at a time, just worrying about what she's obviously doing with him.

That turns me on

I'd save the queen

Then I'd go for another character with less problems, the girl in the middle here.

Didn't know you liked em chubby like that, but okay.

JUST

fuck that commie parasite

Thanks, user.

I just realized who Maisie reminded me of.

Thicc Maisie is best Maisie

U
G
L
Y

YOU AIN'T GOT NO ALIBI

YOU UGLY

UH UH

YOU UGLY

UH UH

What happened to her?

she lost her teddy bear