#metoo

I believe her story. Who wouldn't want to rape this beautiful creature.

Spoiler this shit user ;_;

lol

Rape is about power user, it has nothing to do with sex despite being forced sex.

Why would someone photoshop her face to make her features so exaggerated and cartoonish? I bet some racist did that.

I know you are just joking but still.

what power are you getting from this slag?

Power.

Just havin' a giggle, m8…. but seriously, with the right filter, she'd just look like a bad photoshop or a racist caricature render

10K niggawats

Rape does not discriminate. Nazis are worse than rape.

barely enough energy to function it's own brain matter

Her nose is literally as wide as her mouth. I still cannot believe this is a real person.

So divorce rape is about power not money?

i wish god hadn't put a randomise button on humanity's character creation screen.

Please tell me that was shopped to look uglier than real life. That's abominable even by groid standards.

That's no nose…

It's 100% real. She claims to have had men sexually harass her. Yes, her.

t. convicted muslim rapist

mfw it is true lol.

Spoiler this shit user ;_;

Wow I've never seen something so ugly that I want to cry.
Why would God allow this to happen?

SOMEBODY

Whoever raped that thing was definitely a whole lot more depraved than the average man.

imagine this is the last woman on earth and she says "no, I dont want to fuck anyone else but you", what do

Fap to the end of times

Find a horse or something.

Kill it. The men will figure out how to clone new females. Better females. I shall not touch that thing, least of all to breed with it.

I bet she could snort like eight thousand dollars worth of blow all in one shot.

Maybe "she" was raped by a blind gorilla. Or an ayy with tentacles.

m-my dick twitched tbh

That literally who homo who got his ass killed by driving stupid would fuck her.

niggers rape 100 year old great grandmothers, there's a nigga out there that would rape that

I thought i hid this thread but it comes back every time I reload the page.
fucking hell. just catching a good glimpse of her face makes me wanna gag.

pick one

you mean Paul Walker?

Nah, that chubby e-celeb Holla Forums and our BO thoyght was a ‘may may.’

ive heard that the chinese have issued a bounty for that nose to use as an ingredient for penis pills

Kinda desperate there, user.

I'd rather have sex with a horse.

Did she show up at the Oscars?

She was molested as kid. So probably drunken uncle, moms boyfriend or something.

That horse is male, fam

bill murray, again?

Somehow ugly individuals keep getting into positions of influence. Not surprising of course, but I mean look at this cunt 'from' Britain.

Truly inspirational that not only did KRS-One finally find his truth and transition, but is even now going as far as speaking out about how she's been abused as a 6'4" 267lb Womyn of colour.

I have nose picker envy.

It's uncanny!

Giving that horse a handjob is much less disgusting than touching that groidess.