I'm gonna jump off this building

I'm gonna jump off this building

The first two seasons were alright.

family guy season 1-3 was so naive and innocent

do it

do a flip faggot

That post apocalyptic one with the Stewie mutants is on par with even the Simpsons I'd say.

Jeez, I didn't know you hated the Simpsons that much, that was one of the worst early episodes.

The whole show is pretty hit and miss. I think they'd be better if they stuck to jokes instead of trying to make us feel for the characters like King of the Hill.

I know right. At times it feels like you're watching a sleazy version of an old Hanna-Barbera cartoon. Like it's cheap and not all that well written but there's a warmth to it.

What was wrong with it? I haven't seen that episode in probably 15 years or so by now.

Family Guy shits all over the modern day simpsons in terms of quality. I'd rather watch the worst season of family compared to the best that the simpspns have to offer.

I remember laughing a few times at recent Family Guy seasons. Nu Simpsons just makes me cringe and feel uncomfortable.

I knew if I waited long enough, Holla Forums would come full circle on Family Guy.

I never realized that Finnish sounded more Mediterranean than Nordic.

The best episode was when Stewie and Brian travel across dimensions. It was a nice getaway for a show filled with cutaway gags.

Family S1 was comfy and fun

It actually had dynamic framing for one thing. How many times in the modern episodes is every scene from a single angle with maybe a bit of panning or zooming out?

I take this back, only half of 2 is decent.

normies actually think the current episodes are better animated

Not as good as Rick and Morty.

back to reddit faggot.

t. reddit