stream here:
ustream.tv/channel/pDt2TwW3PKr

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/streams/
discord.gg/5nQXnGG
live9.co/live2.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Proksch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guys I really hope Kimmel give Trump the what for. We need someone brave to stand up to him and may be even point out his tiny hands!

Del Taco wins director and hes a hack.
Dunkirk is nominated for Best Sound Editing, Sound Mixing and Editing and Score and it shouldn't get any because those aspects were all terrible.

Star Wars will win an oscar.

Remember when Kimmel speaks in support of MeToo and Time's Up he's full of shit.

Here we go. Guess Hollywood stopped raping each other to remind us what to think

superior stream for jawsheads
adultswim.com/streams/

gay

Why?

That is one meme I will never understand

#OscarsSoWhite

Guess you just haven't consumed enough estrogen to appreciate pozzed movies like Get Out

I D E O L O G Y
D
E
O
L
O
G
Y

Based Samurai just won an Oscar.

They know people hate movies nowadays, they will keep doing it just to push their garbage onto common folks.

Geez Eva, what drugs did you take?

There's still hope in humanity.

Hi Jay

It's better than all the other trash nominated. It's not as good as Good Time, which is simply too good for the Oscars.

What's a quick rundown at the moment
Is it at least not as shitty as last year's?

He might go backstage and jerk off his bull during commercials

Not as shitty as last year thus far. Mostly "we're totally not sexist guys" shit

Can't wait for Icarus to win to spite le Drumpf

Winner winner chicken dinner

I wish they stop pretending Oscars are about movies.

Wow, it's almost like this is absolutely predictable

Oh boy, here we go

This is like U2 Rattle and Hum subtlety.

It seems they already did.

This may just be the blackest shit I've ever seen. Guaranteed win.

NOT EVEN NOMINATED FOR BEST ORIGINAL SONG

Will we ever go back to a time where there are no blacks in mainstream media?

When time travel is possible.

Mad Men is a very good television show. I highly recommend it.

#OscarsSoWhite

So did they give up with the whole "Black people win no awards" thing and moved onto a more profitable thing to cry about?

It won and didn't deserve it at all, actually, just like Dunkirk proved these awards are a crock of shit.

The winners have leaked. All shit besides Oldman

Snore

Can Valerium not get nominated because it wasn't American? Because that definitely had the best costumes. By a lot.

The asshurt will be glorious.

What other crap have they tried to make a statement about? I can't bring myself to watch this.

The fact that men have penises.

uhh shouldn't Shape of Water win best make-up?

Wow, no one even acknowledged that comment

Discuss the Awards show in here faggots
discord.gg/5nQXnGG

Fake. Shape of Water won production design.

just confirmed for wrong

Fuck off.

The leftist appetite for destruction truly knows no limits.

What is this spic shit?

I hate that half print half cursive way of writing. Pick one or the other.

Whats funny is Darkest Hour and The Shape of Water both didn't deserve it.

Calling it. Fantastic Woman

Stream if anyone needs it
live9.co/live2.html

You got it.

oscars never go to who deserves them, is this your first oscars?

Uuuh was that for Coco?

Because in that movie, if you were dead and none of your spic descendants remembered you, you would be physically unable to enter the land of the dead and it was even represented as a literal fucking security checkpoint.

Yawn

It's ogre

Ourgirl tbh

It also homogenizes all the cultures and trends in their country according to many flustered fernandos
Plus some nativists got butthurt and called out the movie time and time in the radio
It seems spics have their own DotR waiting against themselves

Consistency means shit, liberals pretend to care for spics so their Black Cock obsession isn't as evident.

Further proof that he is one of the least funny people ever

Why do they embrace Catholicism so readily? Or is it just the Catholic ones that make a run for the border?

Wow, they really just don't give a shit anymore

No I'm just commenting how it's happened to every single one besides sam rockwell

Is Coco going to win just to spite le evil Drumpf?

If something can go wrong, it will
Must be a field day in /sp/

Kobe is definitely /ourguy/ can't be mad about that one.

This kek

As it anyone needed more proof that this is rigged.

I T R H Y M E S
T
R
H
Y
M
E
S

sam rockwells performance was piss poor
he deserved it for other work but especially not three billboards

Their brand of Catholicism is similar to the usual Latin American one: They mix half their original beliefs and half Catholic, mainly because old injuns saw the obvious differences between Franciscans, Dominiques and OG Jesuits, and just meshed their old stuff saying either of them did it
But between said local brands, there's also local customs, to the point it's balkan 2.0 now without rakjia or uniforms

#NotMahNigguh

youre right that entire movie was hamfisted shit

There have not been any worthwhile strong Oscars like in the past 10 years. Feels like every year movies get more and more medicore.

You're not the only one, movie attendance has hit rock bottom levels in the past five years

What did they said?

Bout time Kino Runner soon something.

*Won
Damn it.

I don't think so since pretty much any marvel movie now makes at least a billion.

It keeps going

BRAVO NOLAN

Numales with their mouth breathing friends watching Black Panther 30 times each doesn't count

Dunkirk had shit editing, sound mixing and sound editing I said this before

BULL SHIT

Blade runner 2049 was shit, the anime was good at least.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU WON THE OSCAR FOR DUNKIRK

WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN

Of course. The original was actually good.

Agreed. It was such a slog to sit through. Even Baby Driver had better editing.

I have a feeling Nolan is the next to be revealed to have been molesting someone

CRASHING THIS CEREMONY

Oh yeah I forgot /ourguy/ respects women and loses at life because this is the normalfag board.

I need to slap the shit out of my brother, he actually cheered for Reddit Drive ripoff.

Oh god. Kimmel is going to do another Mahershala ambush.

Why is Jimmy Fallon literally so unfunny?

Say it with me now:

D U N K I R K

DUN C U C K

i lieked that one

They did this the last time with Kimmel and had normal people come into the academy theater…….. this shit is fucking cringe

DUNSHIT

Yep it was shit

The greatest joke Jimmy Kimmel ever played was to confuse normies he was Jimmy Fallon.

Man, Dunkirccino winning 3 golden boys really says something about everything

Do the Jews at Verizon think they're being clever with that ad being deliberatly cringy.

The greatest joke was when he started crying about muh guns

This little skit about him going to the theater is so fucking cringe

DUDE CAPESHIT LMAO

The TCL Chinese has one of those shitty maskless screens?

Trips confirm. It really is.

If those were Palestinians she wouldn’t think twice about dropping white phosphorous on them

Dude weed lmao

End it all fam tbh

DUDE PALESTINIANS CANT EAT BUT WE CAN IN THE MOVIE THEATER

Jesus, shut up.

Fun fact maya Rudolph is married to pt anderson

The Oscars has now turned into a 19th century minstrel show.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEET DA OSCARS BE BLACK NAO

What the fuck are these shitskins

AYO

Heroin(e) will win

MOTHERFUCKING ANIME AND CARTOON CUCKS GET THE FUCK OFF MY AWARDS SHOW, IT ALREADY SUCKS BADLY ENOUGH WITHOUT YOU FAGS HERE LIVE ACTION IS CALLED FILM NOT LIVE ACTION FILM FUCK OFF

Just end it

How the fuck did Get Out get nominated for best picture? It was shit! fucking niggers! I swear Tyler Perry will now get a Oscar.

Is he jew?

I don’t know how you can watch niggers on TV and their Jewish friends rant about hating whites and yet still deny the anti-white Gedan in media.

GET THESE FUCKING WHORES OFF THE STAGE ALREADY

Tyler Perry got a razzie but so did Cruise

Oh well at least le ebin anti gun film didn't win

That's a relief. Guess they couldn't change their mind too fast

Kek she just said “gas the jews” like 10 times

Will this video of Holla Forums's board owner getting his dick sucked by Holla Forums's board owner win best picture?

The black lady in the white dress did her monologue on snl about how she was going to wear that dress a bunch more times. I thought she was joking but I guess not.

IS THIS EVEN REAL

Just dropped in, what shit did I miss.

Fuck this is fucking cringe. Fuck you Common. You are a fucking phony ass nigger. Shit actor.

Goddamn it

MY SIDES HAVE ASCENDED

WE

Pure autism

Those nukes can't come soon enough.

KEK

Did I leave anything out?

Oh my god how awesome would it be if Kim just nuked all those celebrities right now God please

Steven Speilberg please don't stand up for this, please have some DIGNITY

Muh NRA. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

People are going to look back on these oscars and it's really going to stand out in how much actual content takes a back seat to virtue signalling. This can't continue, it just can't.

SICK BARS AND KILLER SLAM POETRY WILL BE YOURS BUT ONLY IF YOU POST

STAND UP

IN THIS THREAD

SIT DOWN NIGGER

Kill them all let god sort them out.

SpielBERG?
The kike that killed American cinema singlehandedly? He probably told them to do it.

What am I missing right now?

This thread is missing Best Emma

Nothing of value. Right now there is some hippie-pinko shit about Times Up

That goes without saying user, but I was talking about what shitty films won what.

Just tuned in, but you missed Common and some bitch "singing" about standing up for the dreamers, mexicans, and against the NRA.

See

Oh no.
OH N O

If Jurassic Park killed cinema it was worth it

I pray to you goddess emma

Holy shit, I decided to go to the living room, spend some time with my family. They're watching the Oscars.
I've sat there for 20 minutes and it's just a barrage of virtue signalling. I'm glad at least I've been redpilling my mother so she laughs at the shameless virtue signalling with me.

The absolute state of the (((Academy))), completely disgusting.

Et and Jaws did.

Time's up WHITIE!

kys

Fuck this place.
KIM SAVE US ALREADY GODDAMN IT.

All subtlety is out the window now.

Del taco won for atlantic rimjob, jimmy smits won for ROTS Reloaded, Kathleen Kennedy won best supporting actress for something called coco

The absolute state of w*men

Don't bet on it

Goddamn, seeing the replies i'm wondering if this is worse than last year
Jordan Peel/Get Out robbing an Oscar incoming

I've seen actual Soviet Propaganda less subtle than this.

DUDE CAPESHIT LMAO

This is already infinitely worse than the last year's Oscars, especially with that last segment that had a tranny director and outright attacks against White men

>>>/4chan/

KIM KIM PLEASE NUKE THW ENTIRE WEST COAST RIGHT NOW PLEASE GOD SEND AN EARTH QUAKE OR SOMETHING GOD PLEASE

Jaws was good though and Close Encounters was decent

YELLOWSTONE PLEASE ERUPT AND CONSUME THEM

*More subtle than this, this shit's so terrible that I can't even post right.

Did George Soros just win an oscar

Jesus, and it started okay according to some user in the middle of the thread

My sides

lmao it's uncanny actually

WHERE ARE THE MASS SHOOTERS WHEN YOU NEED ONE

I was watching this at a coworkers party for it that I go to each year. Each year I go, I drink and eat their free shit, and then I silently watch the stupid host for two hours before going home halfway through. I watch a bunch of liberal leftist people around me chuckle and laugh at jokes while they make fun of the president and go on about how great the movies were.
I stay silent because if you have nothing good to say you don't say anything at all. But holy fuck what is wrong with these awards? It's just virtue signalling and bullshit, just listening tot hat first part about womyn and bullshit. It's like, what the fuck, have these people never watched a movie? Do they have memories of goldfish? There have been plenty of movies with "representation" before. Why do they lie to themselves? Why do they whore themselves out to such stupid bullshit and pandering?
What the fuck is wrong with the world.

How much cock do you munch ya hypocrite

The OP link is from a banned channel. How do I watch this bullshit?

SHIIIIEEET

Jesus christ its going to win best picture isn't it

Yup, not even subtle

GET OUT WILL FUCKING WIN BEST PICTURE KIM PLEASE NUKE THE WEST COAST

ok

KIM?!?! DONALD?!?! JEWS?!?! ANY TIME NOW

Nah, Yellowstone got that covered.

NO OSCAR FOR YOU COALBURNING PLANK

It's either that or Three Billboards.

Where you think you are

JUST

Wait which one won best screenplay again?

EMMMA EMMA EMMMA

Fuck you whitey

get out

For you.
She doesn't give one shit

Don't be mean user I just wanna know

Wow they're actually paying respects to the military color me surprised.

these oscars are literally boring

And they only showed a few scenes from ww2 I was expecting them to bring up muh nazis again

Bloodapalooza failed warski disavowed muh alt right since he got b& it’s over fuck off jim

That’s a man baby

Sandra Bullock can't act

And SHOCK! She isn't funny either

Get fucked

Nice trips

BRAVO NOL

Oh shit

Kino Runner wins again baby!

Deakins won his first Oscar.

Deakins stop being a fucking wanker

I hate the Oscars so much

Looks like this brave, proud trailblazer lost to people better than her :^)

I actually heard them use the "intersectionality." It's the first time I've heard it used outside of a tumblr post or a wymyns study major.

I came here to look not listen fuck off

niggers

thank you, emma user

Hollywood is breaking new ground in Marxism

>Another "Just b urself

Scary to think people might start copying FOGGY/PASTEL' MONOCHROME LOL for their movies now
Cuckino Runner should've won Sound Mixing if anything

Anyone have a new stream, the one I'm watching is at least 5 minutes behind apparently.

The fuck is that?

Jesus christ my inner /fit/izen is seething with hatred

still won though
probably get best picture if the cheer from the audience when its nomination was read out is anything to go by

Why are all the singers fat women.
Also who do you guys think will win best film, I honest to god can't find a single one good.

Disgusting fat lard

If no clear winner appears, bet on niggers

what an absolute shitfest

Kill me now

I bet on SJW teen the movie.

Ha, yeah. I thought Deakins' work on Blade Runner was mediocre at best.
Also sound mixing wasn't that great. It pushed music way too much at points, like for a MEANINGFUL, INTENSE SCENE LMAO.

I don't have a stream. Can you describe to me the shitfest that just happened so I might laugh and stop this horrible rage I feel about how fucking stupid the oscars is

It's either
-The Post because it's a Spielberg movie about how important the news is and how they need to tell the truth despite probable government intervention
-Get Out, because niggers
-Three Billboards, because of a really strong feeling I can't quite place.

Goodnight Sweet Prince
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Proksch

shitty performance by walken in deer hunter

Rainbow hair and Hijab woman and tranny dancing next to fat lard

Or some bullshit of all 3

Planet of the apes was a documentary

I knew desplat would win

What a better way to describe current Western civilization?

Scared me for a minute. What would I do without his stooges.

Jonny Greenwood should have won for Phantom Thread. Alexandre Desplat is pretty good but I thought his Shape of Water score was bland and uninteresting, except for the main theme. Greenwood's score made me feel things I hadn't felt in years.

You forgot the Jews

I honestly thought that phantom threads music wasn't original. Desplats other work is better that hes done for sure

Pt anderson married this

But they've been around for far longer. All the tranny shit and disgusting garbage we see is just the fruits of their labor

That's true, but mechanics and the ominous (but recycled and ripped off) synth screams placed a lot of atmosphere at times
But it is true, the music, when it tried to be music, was very loud for no reason

NIGGERS

A literal nigger jew, at least her mother was a wonderful singer

End it already I don't want it to go a full hour over schedule like last time.

Who's her mom?

How many bullshit thanking

He could have had pic related but was too beta to handle his pussy

I hadn’t HEARD he died

It's all bullshit. Who are you watching?

Well fuck I didn't know this was the Music Awards not the Oscars

Won’t be seeing that bond any moore

Have you seen her recently? I think she might be a skeleton now.

That's a solid opinion. Greenwood literally took from the Moonlight Sonata for one cue, but his score was my favorite out of the nominations. Good Time was once again snubbed for that category. Oneohtrix Point Never's score was fantastic within the context of the movie.

I really don't care who he's married to, that's his business. That won't stop me from liking his films.

I think the mechanics and synth screams are more to do with sound editing as opposed to mixing. I wouldn't complain if Blade Runner took the Oscar for sound editing.

Minnie Riperton

Capitalist Marxism at it's best

DAILY REMINDER THESE KIKES LEFT COREY HAIM OUT OF THEIR LITTLE DEATH TRIBUTE SINCE HE DARED TO CALL OUT THEIR SODOMY BEFORE HE DIED

Yes, i confused both, it is editing but mixing itself wasn't too bad other than awful muffled Harrison Ford lines hearing like being from another source

Haim died in 2010. It's old news.

Your brave user here’s your gold star

Oh my god we still have Best Actor, Actress and god knows how many songs. This is going to end at 12 isn't it?

t. effraim diamondshekel

Ironic that Emma Stone just said that about directors when shes only been in dishonest movies

TOO MANY TACOS MUCHACHOS AH HIIIII ARREEEBA AREEBA

Yawn

Not Del Toro's best by a long shot, but I'm glad it wasn't Gerwig or Peele

Surprised, thought they'd go full diversity and give it to Gerwig.

Jane Fonda is literally 102

Man needs doctoring

Why do they feel the need to say that every time they get up there

Del Toro won an Oscar for his direction of Michael Shannon, turning him to such a cartoon hwite male that ruined any enjoyment out of the film. How much more "full diversity" can you get with that?

Coming from an animationfag

So how many Oscars will Black Panther be up for next year?

These kikes I swear

Lol Americans btfo

Yeah, but you'd need to actually watch the movie to see this, nominating Gerwig can please all the tumblrites and fags that don't actually watch movies and just complain about diversity all day.

A duck

Calling Lead Actor. It's Mr. Get Out.

This isn't the 70s grandma… 😒

Because I am an evil white man, duh

STICKY THIS NIGGER MODS

I hope not but youre probably right

Calling it for based Gary

all, whitey

You can see racemixing, nigger sidekick, white villain and spic in helm without seeing it
America is done, bring russian kino NAO

why?

An amalgamation of social justice insanity. "Intersectionality" refers to the intersection where several SJW issues meet. e.g. Being black and feminist, being gay and jewish, being depressed and an attack helicopter, etc. Its definition is intentionally nebulous because everything is a social construct, unless a Marxist professor says it, then it's an indisputable fact.

Obviously these different SJW groups interests will conflict. When this happens they begin eating each other. See, intersectionally is really about you are the special-est snowflake around and how everyone else's behaviors should be changed to benefit you specially, especially if it involves the government forcing people to submit at gun point.

Because there’s at least another 20 mins worth of posting left

NIGGERS BTFO

Awesome.

Forgot to mention, especially thought they'd do it considering how these entire awards they were talking about muh women, #me too, and shit like that far more than anything else this entire time. Thinking about it more, though, I guess you have a point.

He’s deserved it for a while, just like DiCaprio deserved it since Gilbert grape

GAYS NIGGERS AND ALL OTHERS BTFO
THE ETERNAL ANGLO STILL RULES ABOVE ALL

"I would like to thank the academy and anyone who isn't a jew"

Holy shit Gary

He’s winning for a propaganda movie about muh holohoax
#justsayin

Nuts that this is Oldman's first Oscar

Get rekt Kazoo and Denzel and negrodom

They don't even mention muh 600 Trillion. That subway scene with the nigger was very triggering though.

Okay so we can rule out Darkest Hour now because it got the Oscar for actor
Are the top candidates, not in that order, Duncuck has a lower chance than the rest
And Lady Bird might tail behind

How much you wanna bet that they fuck up the Best Film reveal this year too?

Winning by representing the eternal anglo personified, in the middle of the holocaust
This is like a parody

I never saw the movie what was the subway scene?

Front runners are The Shape of Water, Call Me by your name, 3 billboards

How else do you think they'll get more than a couple million views?

Top joj

Also was that whole montage just white women?

Wtf Jodie isn’t that short

Guys I think that whole montage was just white women

If Sally doesn't win, it's Francis

Oscar for the qt patootie autist, calling it now.

They should give best actress to Gary Oldman

Calling it for three billboards lady

I actually kind of like Frances McDormand, didn't see the latest movie but I really liked her in Fargo and some other stuff.

The chick for tsof, that is

Last year was Nigger year and they gave it to a movie no one gave a fuck about.

They’ll do that again this year, only this year it’s Wamen year so Ladybird will win.

They blew their load too early with all the spic shit this year. Once the Wall goes up anything they shill is just going to feel like a retread of this year or “Oh, Del Taco/ Cuaron/ Iniritu won again”.

Churchill goes into a subway to talk to the regular British folk and gets some inspiration from a nigro with a white girlfriend.

She wasn't even good enough to make the movie good tbh

What a shock. Even more surprising she doesn’t like gyiopqpf

What this billboards movie or fargo?

billboards

What is this stupid shit

OH NO NO NO

Sam Rockwell was the highpoint of the movie. Should have been nominated for best lead actor.

She has such a horrible, shrill voice.

Almost everyone standing is bad tho

zionists

Best (((picture)))

What did she mean by this?

I believe it.

Womyn with no talent who can attach themselves to a script/genuine talent and take half the credit. She literally thinks spreading her legs for joel cohen last 20 years makes her relevant.

I think I'm going to be sick. Was the movie good besides that?

>>>/reddit/

A co-writer who oversees the scripts and equalize the racial/ethnic/sexual representation.

What did xe mean by this?

Calling it for billboards

So essentially the state-enforced homosexuality Sam Hyde mentioned?

Uh oh here comes niggers

I mean it takes a lot of luck to get the roles but she's as good an actress as there is in hollywood. Even if you the speech she just gave was really fucking stupid and pandering.

Holy fuck I didn’t know she was married to one of the Coens.

That sure does fucking explain a lot though.

Will he redeem himself?

It has no chance in hell

Calling for a quadruple mix up then revealing that they were all so great that they all won Oscar's for trying, and fuck Trump

Bet Jimmy Kimmel is going to present next year also, being such a good goy and all.

Fellowship of the Ring

It would be pretty funny if the movie about the old white dead guy won. I don't think it's possible though.

Not really. Oldman's performance was solid, but he went a little overboard on the blubbering and stuttering. Besides that it was banal and boring.

Is that what they call sucking the cocks of producers nowadays?

Why does he always do that

zion

Brian Cox or Gary Oldman?

It was a lot of luck they didn't puke after swallowing.

My moneys on niggers but you might be right

Ok what actresses had better performances this year?

All of them besides daisy ridley

THIS is Gare Bear’s most kino performance.

Fight me lads.

ZION

GODDAMNIT

I don't think anyone expected them to go the easy way but they did

NIGS BTFO

TORO'D

I liked that movie tbh.

Unironically Shabbos Streep

Not watching any stream.

It was Niggers wasn’t it?

HE DID IT!

HE READ THE WORDS ON A CARD CORRECTLY!

HEIL GOD AND JEBUS!!

NOMINEES BTFO

So far self-hating white man Del Toro won an Oscar.

shape of water

It was the power of traps and wimminz.

That doesn't mean he is Mexican, stop trying to cater to immigrants when you are a Spanish man, Toro

Must be really awful

F I S H C O C K
I
S
H
C
O
C
K

I never watched Cpt. Underpants, how was it?

FISH BEATS NIGGER

One of the better animated movies I have seen

Was it filled with fart humor?

Cuaron alone has 2 good movies though.

He didn't see Tlatelolco nazi pandering sign, hasn't he?

Not in Mexico, he doesn't
And Children of Men was piss poor in terms of directorial efforts

W*MEN ON SUICIDE WATCH

NOG RAPISTS AND FURRIES GET AWARDS BEFORE THEY DO

The Abe Sapien sex tape won huh?

ZIONISTS ARE HAVING A GOOD LAUGH RIGHT NOW

You can dislike Children of Men but it is not pisspoor at all, save that term for shit like baby driver please.

Why the fuck did dunkirk win best editing when that was the worst part of the entire film?

I literally didn't know wtf was happening the last 20 minutes of the film

You can shove it you spic, it doesn't save it from being shit at some aspects (the most important ones at that)

Wut
Such a meme. Pacing is fine

Because the academy is literally ass backwards