THIS IS DISGAEA 2 PC PORT THREAD
The first one did it too of course.

This tbh. The PSP has been cracked for centuries and boasts one of the best emulators available.

Wait what?! THEY MADE DISGAEA 2 PORT ALREADY?!

WHEN DISGAEA 4 COMES OUT ON PC MY PS4 WILL BE FUCKING OBSOLETE

It isn't "will be" user, it has been obsolete

Jokes on you, you are still not getting let it die or bloodborne.

Gosh, how do I live with that?

What are you talking about? The texture seams? That's not a glitch, that's just bad art assets.
Show us that it looks different on the original hardware or fuck off.

Not disagreeing with you about the PSP version (though I've heard something like NISA having broken the DLC for it or something) being easy to pirate for use with a CFW PSP or use with PPSSPP. Just saying.

Whatever shall I do?
Its not like PC doesn't have a shitton of exclusives that aren't directly shilled by Sony or its cocksucking drones.

BB is literally smaller Dark Souls 3 with framerate cap and chromatic aberration.

No I'm talking about transparency not working properly. Texture seams are result of shitty uspcaling/filtering btw, also something that you only have on emulator.

Well, there's still Disgaea 3, Disgaea 4, Disgaea D2 before PCucks will get their hands on Disgaea 5.

The forth one is slightly better than 5 though.

Yeah, this is way I said Dark Souls 3, and not 1 or Demon's.

Faggot.

Nigger do you have the slightest clue about either of those games?

Oh no, will the internet police come for me now?

Again, post a pic from the original game or we have no idea if it's different. Might be poorly implemented alpha test if true.
Nope. A texture seam is just a poorly handled transition in the art assets. You notice it more under emulation because the art is being rendered at a higher resolution than originally intended, but it was always there.
This game is almost certainly not being emulated, it's just a direct port of the original with a higher res font. What you're seeing here is simply how fucking awful low-res textures look when scaled with bilinear sampling. Look around, someone's probably made a hack to force point sampling instead. Or you could look in your drivers, there might be an option to force point sampling for just that game.

NISA
I
S
A

Honestly still waiting for word that one of their PC ports blows up someone's computer or something.

Complete dummy here, how does point sampling work and how does it lead to better looking textures?

So you were just shitposting, my mistake.

Either that or they'll manage to get steam to distribute a fucking virus somehow with their ports

But BB and DS3 are indeed pretty much the same game.
Transforming weapons are just gimmick to hide lower variety of weapons in general and remove alternate weapon slots.
Firearms are basically shields/magic, again with much less variety.
You can argue that BB has unique art style, and that would be true compared to DaS1 and DeS, but then comes DaS3 with pretty much the same art style plus PLATE ARMORS.

If you played BB, you played DaS3 and vice versa.

disgaea promotes lifting

Not wrong.

Yet.

Anyone else want to prove how stupid they are?

Lol

You're welcome to.

I was gonna write a big technical post but I think you can get the gist of it from these images. Point sampling/nearest neighbor filtering is better for 2D games and subjectively better for 3D games with low res textures and short draw distances. Everything else you want the best filtering your hardware can handle.