Emulation of the PS3

Good news, emulation of the ps3 has gone from sub zero framerate on disegea 3 with flickering graphics to actual playable framerates on some other gay game.
Bad news, Xbox forever never ever

kek

Why can't anyone make a original Xbox emulator?
inb4 Xbox has no games

I just tried Project Diva and it runs at full speed. Pretty neat.

The devs have launched a page for the emulator and their main programmer is e-begging on Patreon so he can speed up the emulation.

Poor documentation for the processor and GPU and general lack of interest.

im glad PCfags will finally be able to play some of the masterpieces on the PS3, maybe next year or 2019.

only took them 12 years of crying.

we'll see how inaccurate it turns out, probably very.

The rate it's going we'll have superior PS3 emulation before PS2 emulation unfucks itself.

And while we're on topic of PS3 games, what's the name of that Gundam game that lets you build your own mech from different parts and has your grind for better gear?

huh ZoE?

sorry, i know nothing about mecha or mecha games. its a genre that never interested me as far as games go.

here are more ps3 games that pcfats will NEVER EVER until next year maybe

Nigger.

Fuck SEGA for censoring Yakuza 3.

they removed the hostess clubs, i think that was it.

now you meet the sluts in random food locations and take them on 3 dates each, and thats it.

I'm so excited to play..! Huh? What were the games again?

Looks like shit, just like most Japanese games.
Shouldn't you be playing MMOs while watching Slice of Life anime anyway?

Armored Core?
Gundam Breaker?
Or are you talking about Xbawx exclusive Chromehounds?

Can you stupid niggers not read, I specifically asked about a Gundam game. It's like I'm on reddit.

shouldn't you be playing some of those quality PC exclusives? likeā€¦ OH

Fuck. FUCK.

well you're talking to a redditor, just look at

and

Well, that's an easy one user:
BECAUSE RETARDS TURN XBOX DEV KITS INTO TOWERS FOR i3 PROCESSORS AAAAAAAAAA

Either Gundam VS or Battle Operation

Like whole genres such as:
-4X
-GSG
-Sims
Besides games like S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Crysis, Supreme Commander, Homeworld, Simcity/Cities Skylines, Wargame, Endless Legend, System Shock and many others that you will never get neither in 1or 20 years

Lets put aside all the console wars faggotry and marvel at the fucking technowizardy these guys are pulling, holy shit. This also means other console-only games like RDR or Vanquish can be played at 60fps.

and nothing of value was lost

at least CEMU is coming along nicely

I imagine its the same exact case with CEMU. Most PS3 developers most likely used APIs provided by Sony to avoid having to do low-level shit on that horrid architecture that was the Cell, so its a matter of emulating high-level API calls. Much like how most WiiU games just take API calls from the WiiUs OS for security reasons, hens why WiiU emulation came around so fucking fast

Let me get this straight: You enable consoles - you enable only having more games held hostage from you until emulation comes around in future - but you're calling other people cucks.

Welcome to a year ago.

They also censored some of the dialog, removed like half of the substories, and deleted a scene where a nip girl is bitching that a nigger was trying to hit on her. They butchered the game pretty hard, which is why Yakuza 3 remains the only game in the franchise that I don't own.

They didn't delete it, they just changed the dialogue, which is fucking stupid by the way as the whole point of that part of the story was that disliking someone because of their race is incorrect. Good job censors, really fighting that fight.

You can get video players on PC you know.

this means pcsx2 devs are retards

Gundam Breaker, although the series has moved onto PS4 with Gundam Breaker 3, which has a Chinese version that is English translated.

Its on dx12?

Also

After Burner Climax has been playable for a full year? Fuck me, I've been sitting on the pirated PS3 files since Blackcats was up.

If I recall, the main problem with PS2 emulation was core timing. That's not as simple as it sounds.

Why is it that a generic MP system like the Saturn or PS2 seems to stymie emulator authors, but the pants-shitting terror of the Cell's SPEs doesn't seem anywhere near as bad as original gamedevs found it?

Is it really just that games for newer systems use more unoptimized library code and less hacky custom optimization, or something to do with the architecture?

you call that playable?

the cell's architecture is actually pretty well documented for Linux development. It had to be as it's also used in a US air force supercomputer

What exclusives does the xbox have anyways? The only decent ones I can think of are Gears of War and Halo.

classic xbox, not 360. 360 also has some pretty great exclusives like virtual on.

btw, Gears of War is on Xbox 360, not og Xbox
And Halo is not an exclusive
You did understand we're talking about og Xbox and not 360, didn't you?

panzer dragoon orta
jet set radio future

We've had youtube for aeons.

magatama and metal wolf chaos too

A few Dead or Alive games
That one Castlevania game
Jet Set Radio Future
Steel Battalion
Shin Megami Tensei Nine
Other shit and best versions of multi-spats

What are

JSRF
metal wolf chaos
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Voodoo vince
Blinx
Kingdom under fire
Kingdom under fire Heroes
Otogi 1 and 2
Mech Assault 1 and 2
Sega GT 2002
Quantum Redshift
Breakdown
Unreal championship 2
Ninja Gaiden Black
Steel Battalion
Phantom dust
Crimson skies high road to revenge
Gun Valkyrie

U wot m9?

Banjo Nuts and Bolts

That's 360 dum dum

I think it was Curse of Darkness.

Underrated post

That was on PS2 and Xbox dummy, though I assume Xbox version looked sharper

I can hook my pc up to a 30 inch 4k monitor and play with a controller console fag.

You better be joking

You best be jestin

If you hate it here so much, maybe you should leave.

e h pa du n a; [ iohae efhi jc a[ nc ]q 309 nc vj03
e pa n a io e hi c 3 n v

Fucking good, that game was so much of a fucking cock tease.The only way how it could have been good for it to have, an actual complete story instead of the rushed mess it was, localized extra story content and not have a clunky ass battle system. It also would have been a good idea to have your avatar as the protagonist instead of that fucking unlikeable faggot, Leonard and if WKC2 actually had more than just 2 new locations.

Seriously, I don't want anymore people to experience the disappointment that was this game.

I know this is a bait post, but fuck it, you couldn't be more right about the type of people who like WKC
The only type of person I could image liking WKC's rushed story would have to be the shit eating weebs who worship Slice of life anime and use MAL. And the post game online mode was just an even slower MonHun but as an MMO, so WKC was almost made for them.

But its japanese, so it must be good, right?

You tell me.