When was the last time you went to the cinema Holla Forums? For me, it was Star Wars TFA

When was the last time you went to the cinema Holla Forums? For me, it was Star Wars TFA.

Return of the King premier, and the soy boy faggot usher/movie theater worker decided to give a speech before the movie started about how great the movie was…….

That was pretty gay of him.

I took my little sister to go see Inside Out. One of the biggest mistakes of both of our lives.

Black Panther. It was meh.

The Last Jedi

Is she cute?

Bladerunner 2049
It was worth it.
I don't plan to go to the theater ever again though.

lol

Same. It was a good swansong to quality cinema kino.

Boyhood.

Thor: Ragnaraok. Only reason I went was because I was all alone on Thanksgiving day;_;and had nothing else to do.
Decent popcorn flick.

why is Chris Chadsworth the only watchable capeshit actor?

Despicable Me 3 and Coco. We only ever go out to the movies if it's for the kid. Theatres have effectively turned into luna park rides.

^this, I we need to know user.

saw dunkirk at an iMax last year

2009, Inglourious Basterds

I saw Blade Runner 2049 three times, once with a friend.

I saw Hercule Poirot. It was pozzed and shit.

I think the last time I went was to see Alien: Covenant with my brother. It was shitty, but we had the theater to ourselves, which was nice. We also played a virtual hunting game in the lobby.

Blade Runner 2049
I was the only one there so it must have been bad

Oh, this. I saw the Blade Runner sequel in the theater. It was okay.

Sounds comfy. Too bad you couldn't appreciate the kino.

ftfy

I saw The Last Jedi.

The audience clapped far too much, at least nobody freaked out during the light speed jump. It reminded me mostly of why I stopped going to the cinema.

abatap?

phantom menace

why? it was total shite and the chick didn't even have a nice rack

Captain America: Civil War

Kino? It was a lazy, boring retread of Alien but with an uglier lead and a shoehorned gay male couple. It squandered all the good aspects of Prometheus for nothing. It sucked.

hello nigger

Who claps at a cinema? I've never experienced that before.

*claps*
nu/tv/ everyone

Americlaps.

Try going to the cinema in America, more specifically, go to a cinema in a leftist part of America. I have seen a number of movies in both cities and rural areas and only city folk clap during movies

Thank you for your stunning contribution to the thread.

Come to America and watch a heavily promoted film.

I saw Jumanji last weekend ;^)

Resident Evil's latest episode, went to see it with a girl

The mechanic, I think. It was at least over a year ago, if not two. Movies aren't worth going to theaters for anymore.

I went to a cinema to ask if they were selling tickets to disaster artist
But in terms of going to the cinema and watching a movie probably back in 2011 for a High School excursion

because he larps as Paul Hogan

Polar Express, actually