So a lad found a beta disc containing paper mario ttyd

so a lad found a beta disc containing paper mario ttyd
he also posted in game screenshots which i'll post in a bit

Other urls found in this thread:

emuparadise.me/Nintendo_Gamecube_ISOs/Interactive_Multi-Game_Demo_Disc_Version_18/178727
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone tell the autists at The Cutting Room Floor forums about it

Well he didn't throw it out thinking it was worthless, like the guy with the Xbox dev kit the other day, so we're off to a good start.

Oh good, will he auction it or sand down the bumps on the shiny side and turn it into a coaster for his kool-aid?

"RIP THAT SHIT!!"
Does he have a modded wii? He can "leak" it

here are said in-game "screenshots"

here's the dump ISO as well which was posted in the FB comments
emuparadise.me/Nintendo_Gamecube_ISOs/Interactive_Multi-Game_Demo_Disc_Version_18/178727

and this is what was left of the images

Out of curiosity, why did you make this thread if the game build he has was already dumped?
I'd be pretty impressed if I found something like this and might make a thread, but I wouldn't bother if it was someone else and already dumped online.

None the less, pretty neat, as it's always nice to see the evolution of game builds, especially if they take a wildly different approach.

Wait, so this was already out?

I know, I made the edit.
here's the fixed one, without the weird hair clipping.

i believe the OP has dumped it
i'm not completely sure
still though, finding a beta disc is always neato

We must do all we can to protect his smile user

that ledditor clearly doesn't understand that part of the PC's superiority is emulation.

yeah, the superiority of PC is definitely not from PC games which everyone knows are trash.

holy shit this actually made me mad

I think I remember playing this at a kiosk back then. How do people get ahold of things like this? Just being lucky enough to work ay a game store that didn't throw it away?

Collectors are cancer.

Already dumped see

Good.

I can't imagine these things are too incredibly rare if they got sent out to random stores for display kiosks.

You're an idiot

Exactly

I’ve never understood the appeal of this kind of clothing. Doesn’t it chafe? Doesn’t it FEEL weird to have the cloth right the fuck up against your skin? It would make me feel fat as fuck to have form-fitting clothing.

Nice trips, but those pants are just for taking photos of one's bottom. Maybe for sleeping in, but mostly for getting likes on facebook.

Only partially related, but I like the feeling of skintight clothes. I used to own some toe socks a while back, whenever I put them on I got a raging hardon, the feeling of them between every toe turned me on. On the other hand, they were a complete hell to put on, and thy made my toes feel ice cold.

I think the "dumbed" one is you, my illiterate friend.

I think you might be right.

try not being fat

Post got deleted, what a laugh.

user, stop being mean. Thats not very nice.

fite me m8

Pretty sure that demo has already been documented fully.

Never forget

911 confirms this, PC's strength is stealing shit from all the better consoles to provide a mediocre recreation.

You are not very smart.

I bet you think filters are good too, faggot.

Maybe if you stopped eating Triple Whoppers, you fat fuck.

I can't make it more than the fist part of that

Are you retarded? Do you lack basic literacy? Reread my post

we did it, leddit.

You are the cancer killing Holla Forums if you need the authentic hipster experience.

nothing does quite compare to the beauty of OoT texture packs and running all my 2D games through HQ4X filtering its so smooth its likeanti-aliasing but for 2D. Truly how it was meant to be played.

god yes like all those great PC games from the past 7 years like uhhh
stalker call of pripyat
oh wait thats an 8 year old game

wow so much fun I sure need that
lol
mm yes all the input lag of xinput truly what makes games great, gotta play my games on my 144hz 3d nvidia gsync monitor too
truly the way it was meant to be played
retard

Oh shit, it's the PS2 shill that shits up literally every emulation thread.

What's up, duder?

This. Skin-tight clothing feels fucking great. Yall are missing out

Oh it's a casual. Nothing to see here.

Skin tight socks are the only exception for males.
I wear them for my toe shaped shoes.

Post a picture of all those consoles and games you've legally purchased over the years, please.

how does anyone shill for a dead console? You are aware they don't sell them anymore, right? Is this what redditors think a shill is?

Are you impying theyre fucking not?! The goddamn water is turning even the frogs gay! Everyone needs more filters!

Not the same user but

I only buy a console if I can't emulate it, and even then I'm wary if I can't play """back-ups""" on it. No way known would I go out, buy a console that I can't mod and play games on for free. I still buy games, but there's so many I wouldn't pay full price for that I'd give a shot.

Theres a reason i said ''modding them". Of course you're not gonna buy a PS2 and pay out the ass to play some obscure or collector RPG, instead you're just gonna mod it and play everything for free. Fuck messing around with emulation if you can actually get the console.

any time i see someone type this i want to shove my cock so far down their throat that they shit cum

modded OG xboxes were pretty cool too
kinda treated mine like an all-in-one console kinda thing if you know what i'm saying

If you really want someone to shit cum, you should fuck their ass.
If you fucked their mouths they would digest the cum and break it down for it's nutrients, only helping them.
I'm not actually sure of the average amount of salt per average amount of ejaculation, or what is considered a serving size for daily 2,000/2,500 calorie daily intake.

Look what I'm getting at here is, throat fucking to cause someone to shit cum doesn't really work, it's more likely they will develop throat cancer with enough fucking.
I suppose it's better for long term suffering.

I know what you mean and its not the only one that can be used like that. I know that the PSP can be used similarly, it can even play some PS1 games and the PS3 also has quite a good amount of emulators for it. Best part is that for the PSP, no matter which one you have it is easily crackable and the PS3 is also easily crackable if you have the right model.

i have a modded psp in which i play some good ol PS1 titles and such
but yooooo, elaborate some more on the PS3 since i have one lying about

Check catalog, there's a thread about PS4 piracy and emulation.

Don't want to make a thread. Is it possible to remap buttons to my mouse?

i've been searching on every resource i have for an hour and can't find the fugging sauce on this fluid druid

pls supply

We are talking about PS3

You should look up the details yourself but for starters, you need to check what model you have. There should be model number on the console, either on the back or under it, and if it says something like CHCH 3000 or has a higher number then its unmoddable. You can only mod 2500s and below. When it comes to actually installing the CFW its just about as easy as for PSP and you can even make it so that you can play online with no problems but takes a bit more effort and possibly some risks.

How does one crack a PS3 on a 4.0 firmware?
Quite sure I have the correct model to CFW but the guy I bought it off of installed firmware 4.4 I believe, I said fuck it and just played Dragon's Dogma before PC release and some PS2 games. I was thinking I buy a new HDD swap it around would that do the trick?
Only other known method so I've been told is to use a chip to flash it.

This is why you should look stuff up.
Just downgrade the firmware

And no, swapping the HDD won't help neither should you waste time with a flash card unless you actually know how to use it properly.
You should get an external HDD so that you can connect it to the PC, transfer the games and then just plug him into the modded PS3 and it should work.

Because you are fat as fuck.

shidd
does that mean i should get a fat PS3? since i have a slimmer PS3

Fuck. Well the only reason why I haven't really looked it up is because I don't have any cash to really do anything with it. I'm stuck until I can find cash for an external HDD.

If you have the normal slim version then you need to check because some are moddable and some aren't. All fat ones are moddable and NONE of the super slim ones are moddable.

You could at least crack him and try playing some smaller games on him if you have a big enough USB.

so what was the premise of that thread? He found an old xbox dev kit and made it into a computer? destroying and attempts at getting emulation stuff?

I have a 16 GB flash drive I could use?
By the way I have a CECH-1000 model it seems.

I bet you can put something good on there. Remember, games back then weren't really all that big.
Fantastic, you can mod it then.

Altho, now that i think about it, the load times may be a bit long considering that it is just a USB.
I guess you should just put some smaller games on there. I recommend trying Scott Pilgrim vs The World.

he's right you know

I could just see about cracking it first. If I can do that I don't care if I can't do anything with it for now.

Then again it shouldn't be too long, it will just be slower then an average HDD nowadays.

Yeah, try cracking it and see how it goes. I wish ya luck.

I went and read the original thread after I saw it posted here. The OP was a literal kid and his dad bought the Xbox dev kit at a garage sale a few years ago. The kid needed a case because he was building a PC and his dad gave him the Xbox dev kit because it would make a cool case. The kid found that the HDD in the dev kit had 20gb of files, but he couldn't actually see the files with windows so he reformatted the HDD then proceeded with his build. I don't remember the exact number, but something like only 50 of those were ever made and it could potentially help a lot with OG Xbox emulation, so people are seriously annoyed about it.

This is a problem as old as humanity. People who get their hands on things that they don't understand and proceed to destroy it for their immediate needs.

Just think of how many tomes of mathematics, physics, medicine, and other such things had been burned for warmth or used to wipe someone's ass?
Think about all the ancient temples dismantled to make some hovel town or some Lord's castle.
All the ancient pieces of art and literature just buried under foot to fill in and level out a field.

Leaving people in the same situation here; having to discover and relearn shit from scratch or reverse engineering existing things. All when the exact knowledge was right there and the person who had it didn't know what the hell they were holding.

By the way is there a specific forum for this sort of stuff?

Ultimately the point is moot. There's nothing to be done about this problem other than maybe the education system being more fucking focused on history in classes. I'm not saying an old Xbox dev kit is at the same level of course but I can't help but feel if our generation grew up with more history under their belts we wouldn't be such a fucking miserable joke like in the Xbox debacle.

Trips for the morbidly obese.

Kill yourself

Also he listed the parts he filled it with and they were all trash.

There is, a few of em i think.

I remember that thread, turns out the HDD had 20gigs of something on it but the retarded little shit couldn't figure out how to see them so reformed the disk.

fake news