Why havent they catched the Zodiac killer yet. They got two DNA samples from diffrent crime scenes...

Why havent they catched the Zodiac killer yet. They got two DNA samples from diffrent crime scenes. They compare the DNA and the suspects one and they got the killer. Why is it so hard.

OH DONALD…

No, Dahnald. There's one more. (taps head)
I cannot self-delegate. I am a true conservative – a constitutional originalist over a reaganite endoskeleton.
I need you to achieve repeating numeric values to lower me into the molten butter.

He's someone important

Didn't he die? In the end of the movie it was stated that the guy that was played by Jake Gylenhaal got called by him frequently, until Arthur lee allen died and the calls stopped.

Or was the movie not true to the facts?

Maybe he's a doctor and just as he killed those 10 people, now he's saving many more.

it's me ama

Why didn't you just use an assault rifle?

Looks like Ted is lowering himself in, from that post number.

Because either he didn't exist or was MKULTRA victim.

Because of who his children are.

Who are you?

If Donald says that Cruz is a liar, and we now 'now' lol know that he a liar.. then what does that make Cruz now?

I highly doubt that for me he was some social outcast like some of the guys who inhabit this place probably virgin or heavy no gf loner ala elliot rogers based on the thing that he killed young couples. I think one day he had enough and went on a killing spree and after the first kills the media pick it up and he saw a chance to make it interesting and continue to play the game. He got attention fame and the feel of social outcast and fucked up life went away he was someone now. So he decided to stop before get caught and continue with his life.

Reddit get out

You killed millions.

Pants being immolated

I miss delegateposting

I miss the primaries.

WHERE ARE THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE DELEGATES

hello rato

Patton Oswald.

There's a theory going around that the Zodiac Killer was none other than uncle Ted.

Meant to post this pic instead.

Why'd you kill that cab driver?
He was just trying to make it.

The Zodiac killer could not have been Ted. TheZodiac Killer was obviously a White Nationalist, based on his chosen name and symbol. His targets were meceginators, and whorish hippies. Ted never cared much about that, and only wanted the computer to die.

The reason I consider the Zodiac the smartest serial killer of all time is that he did his thing while taunting the police through the media, for years, and still hasn't been identified. He was both audacious and careful. He gave a number of clues. And we still don't know who he was.

Do you know how easy it is to get away with murder if you just kill random people you have no previous connection or interaction with?

No, why don't you tell me?

It's extremely easy to kill someone randomly and get way with it, all you need is the chemicals to make flesheating acid, a vehicle, a large freezer, a tub and a secure place to put them.
pretty much fool proof, the only challenge is not being seen with the body but you just do it at night ideally

Congratulations, you are now a zodiac.

Did anyone save the Cruz missile kopipe? Shit was cash but I never added it to the kopipe archive.

Yeah, but the Zode didn't do that. He killed people and left their bodies to be found. Then he wrote to the Chronicle taking credit for it.

Thats too complicated, takes too much time and it leaves traces

Its better to
Congratulations you just committed perfect murder with no traces left
also medical gloves and something to cover your hair is pretty much a must

Seriously, you can get away with shit out in the wilderness.

Because he was an important man within the ZOG.
The serial killers that you know are either the fall guys like Dahmer, Bundy and that guy that buried people under his house or the cleanup guys that slipped.

You have proofs?

The problem is getting the guy up to the snowy mountain without him flooding social media with "HEY GUYS I'M GOING UP TO MT. WHATEVERTHEFUCK ALONE WITH user FOR WHATEVER REASON" or at least telling friends/family.

Holla Forums - Serial Killers

This board never fails to entertain.

YouTube is full of "5 true scary camping stories", you have to assume that there are heaps of people who don't live to tell the tale.

Because the "Zodiac Killer" was largely a fabrication perpetrated by the media, cops and actual killers.

le zodiac cruz maymay xD