What was your worst gaming experience of 2016?

What was your worst gaming experience of 2016?

Stellaris.

No Mans Sky

video games still existing

Warriors of Arslan. It's just not very exciting compared to other Warriors games, or even other licensed Warriors games.

Shadow Warrior 2

somewhat competent combat and movement absolutely ruined by an unnecessary focus on loot, elemental fuckery, a complete lack of level design, bullet sponges, a worse story compared to the first which was pretty neat, upgrade systems which barely add to anything, and the worst inventory UI to grace video games

It sucks? Like worse than Borderlands 2 sucks?

Shit, I kinda wanted it since BL2 was shitty in all else besides loot.

I wouldn't call it worse than BL2
It can be enjoyable when you're overpowered and steamrolling everything to the point where numbercrunching no longer matters, which is just telling how bad the RPG systems in SW2 are and how there's next to no proper fine line between 'steamroll everything' and 'bulletsponges fucking everywhere'.

Eeeeeh, I guess I'll take it off my wishlist then. Thanks for saving me 5-10 bucks.

Holla Forums

That bartending game that said it was about cyberpunk but then never delivered cyberpunk and gave me a lesbo soap story instead.

Fucking gays man.

I can't say I played something overly horrible this past year.
Then again I don't think I bought that much games from this past year.

Serves you right!
How was HOI4?

Playing Dead Rising 2 after playing the original.
The slower run speed combined with the zombies' increased reach and their buffed grab attack makes the start of the game, before you have all the speed upgrades, a miserable experience.

Hey now. Dragon's Dogma and EDF on PC were pretty fun
It's not like I bought Overwatch, No Man's Sky, Shadow Warrior 2 or anything, but I almost bought a copy of R6 Siege for 19,99€

uncharted 4, i knew it was gonna be worse than the other ones but it actually went above and beyond in trying to make a no-fun-simulator. I'm the fool here for giving naughty dog one last chance because admittedly i didn't completely hate TLOU and thought its something that could have been improved upon, but instead they took all the worst aspects of TLOU and previous uncharted games and smashed them the fuck together

i was kind of excited for this one in early footage but then it became another fucking looter shooter which is just the worst

i took a leap of faith and bought siege on sale after a free weekend. I do not regret it and i very much enjoy that game even if the guilt of buying a ubi product eats away at me

that's really vague considering uncharted 4 doesn't really stick to the conventions of tlou or the earlier uncharted games considering the additions.

it pretty much had the same issue as the first game and added looter shooter shit to it. Garbage.

Pokemon Sun/Moon
They didn't fix any of the problems X/Y had and only made things worse. It's a shame because there was some things the game did right, but all the bad shit completely nullified it.

Well of course there's exceptions. but I never buy a game unless I know for sure it's good. Having said that, the amount of games I've bought in the last 5 years can be counted on one hand.
Speaking of Dragon's Dogma I forgot to check the price last sale, would have bought it otherwise. Now I'm going to have to play through it with the offline pawns, which I doubt will be very useful.
Don't really wanna pay 30 buckaroos for it again.

I actually did buy Siege along with Squad No regrets.

what it took from TLOU is the idea that you should tell your story through constantly slowing down the player to listen to people talk instead of using cutscenes because they believe its more natural. it pads the game to hell. the fucking nerve they have to start the game with a boat chase intro and then cut back to GOING TO WORK SIMULATOR and the excitement of PICKING A DRINK OUT OF YOUR FRIDGE. we fucking get it, drake lives a boring life now you don't have to make us literally play it

they sure liked the fact they the winch on the car to look good though, since they made the player do that same puzzle about 10 times to accomplish nothing but further padding. the villains aren't memorable, the set pieces aren't as good as 2 or 3, enemy variety somehow is even lower than the previous UC games and completely scrapping the supernatural elements just goes to show how much nu-naughty dog hates fun because the praise they got from TLOU got to their head

Are we going to put "nu-" in front of everything now?

i was thinking of typing Naughty dog but i figured that woulda been pushing it. but its very apparently that there's been a huge shift in attitudes between uncharted 2 and now, especially with hennig gone

The whole industry being full jew. Been going on for far too long.

t.NuDoom shill

Worse than Stellaris

note how that video does not show the gameplay where you are sorting and comparing through zillions of items with the shitty UI, how it's New Game+++ gameplay given that the player was lucky enough to get the rune drop which adds a 50% chance for your powers to even work on superior enemies on top of another 50% you can get through skills and fuckton of mana regeneration you won't even achieve on your first playthrough, at least not on any updated version considering how the mana regen skill got nerfed

don't make me whop out my .txt

No Man's Sky
Shadow Warrior 2 being a shitty humor BL2 clone
Was Mighty No 9 2016? That was awful

pic is me, I play old games now, not new ones

GTA 5, I fucking hate the casualization of everything.
before you ask, removal of crouch and addition of cover system in my biggest gripe
I'm also mustard face so only got it in 2016

you're missing out then. Maybe don't spend so much time PC gaming.

Because remasters and shitty overpriced unrefundable beta versions are so much better, am i right my fellow gaffer

Do you like to eat shit?

I guess Pokemon Sun because damn near everything got worse.

Yup. It was 2016 alright. Another pile of shit I didn't touch with a ten foot pole. Feels good.

I decided to finally give Diablo 3 a shot last year since the demo existed. It was fucking abysmal.

Total War: Warhammer

Don't know what I expected. Played Unrealworld more than anything else this year. Shame everything good was made a while ago.

diablo 3 is a game i literally fell asleep playing, a friend of mine got the ps4 version for couch co-op and it was so fucking dull that i dozed off in the middle of a dungeon with 3 other people in the room

Todd please fuckoff with your metafaggotry and poor gaming skills.

You could also stop being a jaded fuck and appreciate both old and newer releases.

Good joke, you can try to hype every mediocre game because its exclusive, but that generally only works with normalfags.

Isaac Afterbirth
Not because of added content in afterbirth, no, actually because of how many items in rebirth that ONLY FUNCTION TOGETHER in afterbirth
That's fucking retarded.

Far Cry Primal.

The hunting vision thing was pretty annoying to go through during that night segment, but then when I went on that mission to find the medicinal plant it just went too far.
The plant looks somewhat noticeable as a key item, but it still blends in with the rest of the backdrop way too easily (and they never really tell you what the plant FUCKING LOOKS LIKE so there's no way you could find it without using the games hud marker and hunter vision). then when you put it on the hunting vision not only is it brightly highlighted, but there's a vibrating fucking border around it.

There's no learning curve, there's no exploration or prompting, it's just follow the mission arrow, get the brightly highlighted thing, and occasionally take the game off hunter vision to see a pretty bunch of noise that represents a world you could have been interacting with.

how's yakuza 0 and gravity rush 2 treating you in condiment land?

why play diablo when gauntlet dark legacy exists?

gta has had a cover system since 4 you hyper sped

Also the new floors fucking suck because they are literally just randomly picked from the other two floors for that stage with rocks occasionally replaced
Antibirth was wrath of the lamb tier

yeah but muh crouching which wasn't in the game until san andreas casualized it :^)

Really? I had no idea, probably because it had crouch and I never found myself exposed like a sped.

Kill yourself Sonygger

I felt the same way in Arkham Asylum with detective vision. There is like zero reason to ever turn it off from a gameplay perspective, so you miss out on like 90% of what the game has to offer, visually.

The Tomb Raider reboot had the same problem with that too.

This bullshit showing me there still can be fun MMOs, just to later show me that there cannot be fun MMOs.

Afterbirth+ was probably my disappointment of the year, and this is coming from a hardcore isaacfag. At least antibirth was one of the best things of the year so I guess it evens out.

sure it's not an unoptimized, denuvo-laden steam exclusive, but you can see past that, right?

So glad I didn't have the money to buy it when it came out. The beta was pretty fun and showed the game still had some promise even after the broken promises, but of course they had to ruin every thing. I don't even know how they managed to kill it so fast.
How long did it last? 4-5 months? Surely that's got to be a record.

Yeah, instead its an unoptimized Console locked PS4 exclusive with awful gameplay.
Kill yourself Sonygger, at least Yakuza 0 is good despite the constant asset reuse.
Congrats, your shitty brivk bow has two whole exclusives worth playing.

Is that it?
I'm yet to see you sonyggers play STALKER. Or ArmA, or any of the Zachtronics games. Or any of many RTS games like World in Conflict or Blitzkrieg or at least tactics like Men of War.

fallout 4

Good call, I expected nothing and was still disappointed.
at least I didn't buy it

Why is your post full of random linebreaks?

what? I just go where the games are. Makes sense, doesn't it? If I'm not being served well, I don't stick around to dig up scraps, even 20, 30 year old ones. I've played just about all of those as they were released anyway.

It would just be stupid to only have one platform that doesn't even appeal to you.

I played the stalker trilogy as it came out, and tried ARMA2 but I don't like milsims. The idea of crawling in low resolution grass to stare at an iron sight and watch an enemy patrol and die from a sniper round on the other side of a hill lost its appeal to me long ago. I'd consider call of pripyat the last major PC release, as flawed as it was, it was probably the best of the series. At least they got the upgrade system working from clear sky's botched attempt.

Do you think these games are unpopular or something? I think they're pretty essential for figuring out what you like. Have you played Phantom Dust? What about Steel Battalion? Folklore? Nier?

It's the CY+2 and there are a lot of nu- things around.

Ghost 1.0.
Very stiff controls, very easy and uninteresting gameplay and the music got grating after a while.
What's a good metroidvania released in 2016/2017?

The fact that video games are still being made. Please shoot the god damn horse, it's got 4 broken legs.

Broken balance, broken gameplay, RNG out the ass.
Nigh unplayable without specific hardware. Otherwise a really mediocre game, even Armored Fist does a better job of representing hulking steel machines.
Extremely overrated janky mess with "muh hidden gem" stuck to it as an excuse.
That's some actually good shit. Or it would be if not for the meddling of executives causing retarded localization or extremely fucking shitty sidequests that make warframe grinding look like a day in the park.

Don't even know what that is tbh

And yeah, I regret buying Stellaris. I figured it was my olive branch to them cuz I got like 1000 hours out of pirated CK2.

oh, so you're waiting for the win10 port. I hope win10 doesn't spy on you.
no, you can't get past the title screen without the controller. You don't have it? Haven't even played the game then, it's safe to say.
this is some very detailed criticism from someone who never played the game.
kotaku quality investigation

And Phantom Dust is getting a PC release this year you stupid nigger.
Are you the 2012 laptop faggot?
You should really consider suicide.

Really none had. You had to buy a game + cosmetic gear for bonus XP + pets for looting. Everyone still played it because it wasn't really p2w. After you paid for all of this you were on even field with everyone. I remember quote that this really was no 60$ game but 200$ game.

However it was reason why everyone left so fast. No one really had patience for their bullshit after this pricetag. When they showed off even more bullshit by actually creating a way to exchange cash fo gold everyone left.

I only have a dell laptop from 2016, as far as laptops go. Why would you wait so long to play a game that's been out for over a decade? Money a problem?

You don't know about the Kinect version? Because that happened.

that's a sequel by a completely different developer. Why do you think anyone would be talking about that?

/thread

i didn't buy it either, my brother bought two copies, one for me and one for him, i got literally all the dlcs for free either from pirating the betas from /fog/ on cuckchan or from bethesda giving them to me, and i actually got the pip boy edition and the mini nuke box, neither of which i paid for

arma 3 is objectively superior since it doesnt run like a piece of shit and is significantly less clunky than arma 2
this only applies if you play zeus missions with a unit, if you want fast paced gameplay go play KOTH or whatever that modified version of arma is thats in the incubator

Why would I buy an Xbox to play old games when theres plenty of old games that I missed out on on better platforms and emulation?
Why would I buy something to collect dust after playing a couple of games?

Sure you have, show us the dedicated controller with a timestamp.

I don't think you understood. I don't want to play first person games unless they're good. Milsims are not games, and they aren't particularly good at pretending to be.

Never played dayz, zombie games lost their appeal to me after l4d2 and killing floor ran their course.

Why did you buy TLoU then?

I didn't

I think arma 3 gets slightly better framerates. Not bad for a 16 year old engine with no multithreading that the developers refuse to ditch

Sure you didn't

yeah

I don't care about Yakuza and I played Gravity Rush on Vita but eh, I can do without. There still is no reason to buy a console after the PS2 was retired. You will never have an argument other than your pathetic "you're too poor to get a console"

well, what other reason would you have for missing out on genuinely great games? It's not like they're expensive.

Oh shit, I forgot about Isaac. Forget what I said about Sun, Afterbirth+ fucking sucked and I can't believe people defend the void and that "new" final boss. Antibirth is alright though.

This is why you still work at McDonalds

I'm a higher up manager at a corporation, but it's more than 2 games. I don't think you know how enjoyable it is to have flexible income like this and to be able to play games as they are released.

Black Desert took a fucking nosedive about 3 months in, otherwise the year wasn't too bad but I honestly didn't play a whole lot of new shit.

Oh and I guess Shadowrun Dragonfall, but not because the game is shit, but it's because I really enjoyed the game but the version I pirated was buggy as fuck and it's kind of hard trying to figure out which steam patches correspond to GoG patches.

Dragonfall is not at all a bad game, maybe you should buy it. Hong Kong is a boring as fuck game though. I don't know what those guys are thinking.

I thought a lot of things were better with Hong Kong, but I just didn't connect with the characters in Hong Kong; and these kind of games live and die with their characters.

Actually I started the trilogy solely because of this track. Do you mind telling me why it's so bad?

absolutely everything except EDF and Rabi Ribi, but those might be too weeaboo for your average Holla Forums normalfag from reddit

I agree with this. I mean now that I'm done with the main story I'll keep playing because the post-game meta stuff is great, but playing through that main story was like pulling teeth. There should never be a pokemon game without exploration, guiding the player around by the nose like that is the single most retarded choice I've ever seen in a long standing franchise. At the moment Gen 7 is my least favorite gen and unless the Gen 4 remakes are amazing I doubt my mind is going to change on that. Fuck Rotomdex.

>>>/a/

Vallhalla or some shit? Or was it the SJW game about robots?

It's just boring I don't feel like I want to delve deeper in to the story. Returns was the same way. gets it too. The writing just isn't there an they can definitely do much better.

Basically pic, but not F. I'd give it a D. Straight D.

That should only apply to things worth fapping to.

Yeah, Valhalla. Great art and soundtrack wasted on what's basically a VN with a shit story and some "bartending" mini-game slapped onto it.
It started out alright. A bit slow, but I figured it was working up to something, but then it just turned into a lesbian drama with nothing exciting happening.

Wait, SJW game about robots? What's that?

FFXV I suppose. The game just failed to deliver and the ending was underwhelming yet convoluted as fuck. still enjoyed it and did some hunts after beating the game

I think it's called Read Only Memories or some shit; the devs recently sperged out on Twitter saing that Trump supporters should just skip their game.

Funny, this is the only Uncharted game I've actually liked, and I played all of them, including the Vita one.

I didn't have any bad experiences because I don't play heavily-marketed shit.

Don't forget all the Genwun pandering and Gamefreak taking away two waifus in the end. But at least they put in more ways to make Ninjask stalling even more useless

What two got removed?

Cossacks 3, I loved 1 but I just couldnt get into 3. I dont know why

I played planetside.

Fallout 4 hands down

the idea is you discover a platforms library after you spend plenty of time with it to get your enjoyment out of it, you dumb faggot

That's what happens when you buy into the redditor meme of playing shitty games for the "salt".

Basically this, XV was bad, but it was hardly the biggest burn i ever had and i basically went in expecting something worse then what i got, i guess i managed to avoid the worst ones of 2016, mostly due how easy the signs of a bad game have become to recognize.

Im actually 80% sure that BotW will be the main stinker of 2017 for me since it got a load of those "hype" warning signs itself, but im basically mandated to get it anyway due a family tradition of marathoning Zelda games on release.

Any game that tried to push the bullshit PC concept within itself.

this, i'm so fucking burnt out on politics. not every little fuckin thing has to be political.

Either this or Darkest Dungeon.

> your to-hit

I didn't play any games from 2016. Or 2015, now that I think about it.

I pirated Witcher 3, installed it, and wanted to kill myself for every second of the two hours I gave it before uninstalling.

At least garbage like Uncharted has some pacing to it, that shit was just impressively awful and I cannot comprehend how so many people derive enjoyment from it. It somehow manages to have worse gameplay than Shitrim and Dragon Age Cisquisition yet THIS is the game whose cock was sucked clean by everyone?

I'v only beat The Witcher 1 but that game had a Great story with MMO-ish combat that when you got to a high level you were OP and it was enjoyable.

But now i'm having a really hard time trying to play The Witcher 2 because The gameplay is so bad. fighting anything feels like such a chore. It feels like i'm doing something wrong but it should be so hard to figure out how to play the game right.

Yea thats how the witcher 2 is in the start, youll figure it out eventually

Kinda of hard to do when the library is generally always lesser compared to PC. I mean if you want to compare numbers you're going to lose. And if you compare quality you're still matching a handful of games compared to a computers. And why would you need to spend time with it if just 1 google search can list a full library in seconds? Your logic here makes no sense.

I'd have to say TW2 was also the worst experience I've ever had just because of the installation.

Fucking this, S&M were awful.

Learning the switch has internet access DLC and the New 3ds has more than one game. Now there's truly nothing left.

Always lesser in what sense? In games that aren't available? Are poorly emulated? Poorly supported? There aren't really many all time classic PC games that are actually, you know, good. If you can manage to enjoy daggerfall - more power to you, but there are far too many flaws to derive something good out of it. When it comes to actual factual PC games, there's the common misconception that a game being available on PC automatically makes it the best version of the game. This varies on a case-by-case basis, per game, even down to hardware, driver versions, and operating system. Not all ports are made equally, many have issues to this day that have yet to be resolved, and in more recent years have become more and more bloated with increasingly frustrating DRM and performance issues.

Your move, poorfag

Mafia 3.

I had interest since I love crime games, and I really enjoyed the first two. Man, Mafia 3 was awful on a whole different level.

Thank fuck that it was a gift, but I feel bad someone had to actually pay money for what amounted to the worst six hours I've spent in a game.

If you're gonna brag about your 'enjoyment' and how much everything else sucks, you could at least have the common courtesy to dedust it.

I bet you played that shit for 5 minutes then pulled it out of the basement for a photo.

when did I ever do that?

similarly

I dunno why you'd go from one hitscan iron sight shooter to another just cuz its more arcadey, insurgency is only fun for getting into retarded positions and mowing down waves of enemies with a single magazine, and continuing to abuse the high lethality.

Already it's better than Fallout 4.

I'm so glad I'm not the only person who found this bullshit.

yeah, but I'd rather play games that are consistently fun or interesting, shooters have become a genre I see little time for thanks to this rule.

Insurgency is consistently fun tho, even with randos.

If you got the right mods.

It’s perhaps the shittiest design I’ve ever seen in a video game, and I’ve played Spore, Fallout, Skyrim, and Watch_Dogs. It’s only playable at all with the trainer mod that lets you remove fatigue, and even then you wind up just using the map teleport feature because HOLY FUCKING SHIT, NO ONE WOULD WANT TO WASTE HOURS RUNNING AROUND LIKE THIS.

It took me a LONG time to realize that it's not actually all that random, you can control for it as long as you don't get a shitty starting placement or play on too hard a difficulty. I think it's poorly demonstrated and executed though, so I'm not going to tell you to git good or anything.

I found Civ 6 to be worse on this front, because it would be almost unplayable if the AIs weren't also incompetent at war in that game.

Different strokes

Street Fighter V was a come at 2018 according to a interview around 2014. SONY money bribed CAPCOM to release it in Valentines Day 2016. No wonder it's bare-bones.

No wonder the average USAian fail at math

Fear 2.
I've yet to start Fear 3.

I came here to post this. It could've been so good if Capcom wasn't run by filthy Juden.

Unrealistic as fuck.

You sure showed me
Also love how you complain about MilSims while bragging about fucking Steel Battalion thats just as slow if not slower
I'm sorry you don't play PC games
Sorry lad, try harder

Such has?

I think it's supposed to be a flattering representation.

Great game.

kys

Kill yourself. There are also virtually no vehicles in the campaign.

>>>/4chan/

Sprints as fast as the Recon class in Insurgency.

This reminds me when Dark Souls was released.

I main Support with the LMG and I sprint faster than that

smh tbh fam

No you don't
Recon with less equipment runs about the same.

Strawman. Reported for shilling for shit design.

this

Also
You're a fucking casual pleb, no wonder you can't get into Arma, bet you think the Shotgun is useless too
Bet you don't even know about Slugs

Stay triggered casualshits

educate yourself, famalamborghini

Trying to play Ark: Survival Evolved with only 4GB of RAM. Shit was unplayable until I added another 4GB.

Other than that has been the missions for GT:V. I'm just finding so many of them unfun, frustrating and boring. Game is also edgy for edgies sake, which can be annoying at times. I want to be the psycho, I don't want Rockstar to make me a pre-made psycho to live out their violent fantasies.

Kys, just fucking do it, I'm fucking sick of twats who just respond with this kind I disagree + here's some justification or leverage to my opinion like I played X games too.
I bet you've been gaming since the Atari 2600 too like it means a fucking thing to your opinion.

No, i've been gaming since the Odyssey, so every single one of your whiny little complaints are invalid.

I know a guy that played vidya since the Atari 2600.
He owns every platform but sticks to his Xbone playing EA multiplats all day with maybe once a week playing with his PS4 or laptop.

Don't tell him he has shit taste though, hes played vidya since the Atari 2600 so playing FIFA and Matress Edge all day is perfectly fine.

Overwatch or Bioshock infinite, they're about equal.

My nigger. Whatever happened to Nival that the expansions were good? and sequels turn to shit.

that fucking volksgrenadier user, kek

all of them
kill me

…huh

I spent 40 shekels on Overwatch because I'm a blistering retard.

Watching Revolution 60 being played.

Everything, is shit about this game.

Headache inducing colour palette, lazy repetitive battle music, quick time events where you can put down the controller and NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS. Combat that takes no advantage of its locked grid battle system, ugly character designs, enemies that aren't animated properly for video games with no Que timed attacks, lastly this is suppose to be running off the UNREAL 3 ENGINE.

An absolute fucking failure of a video game.

Getting tricked into playing a licensed video game by Holla Forums. I learned my lesson, it doesn't need to happen a second time.

steel battalion is a game, not a simulator, although its as complex as a simulator, it has actual depth in its complexity, as opposed to how many different ways you can go prone.

Twinkle Star Sprites is a good starting point, its even on PC, you tasteless shit.

WEW, I don't think I've ever been that drunk.

hello /vg/

Having grown up with both, nah fam. You might have a bias against it but the PC has and always will have a solid lineup of games. As well as natural ports and comparable emulation for those who aren't braindead retarded. If you're really going to argue taste then you're making a pointless effort. Point is I had fun on PC with plenty of games growing up as well as the console. Gothic was the shit.

Not even my go to game for PC. I like how you're assuming it's 1 of the few games available or something on it. It's cute.

If it isn't it's because the producers are jewish. You're basically saying that because consoles have exclusives with better titles that it demeans the power of a PC. When the problem has nothing to do with the PC, just jewish producers. A PC will always be more powerful than an Xbox. And if made properly will run on any variation of said PC.

Like the ones where the PC version is better? :^)

It's the same on consoles. You think you have true freedom when you're playing GTA online with PS4? If you're going to make an argument against modern DRM then you have to mention that the alternative during this time is the PS4 and the Xbone and and if you actually think they contend with PC then that's just sad.

Overall it's funny to see you pull just about every buzzword consolefags use to try and argue. The funny thing is that I don't actually mind most consoles prior to the Wii. You're just acting like such a factionative faggot it's hard not to call out your obvious bias and the cue card style of arguing.

gothic is pretty shit, but that's not really a discussion I care to have.

nope

nope

getting warmer

not the point, but good job missing it

-t. r/pcmasterrace

"true freedom" - ideological gamers are always giant faggots

lol
you don't understand DRM either. You don't know what your talking about, and you don't know how to argue. Kindly fuck off back to reddit where you belong, condiment.

Witcher 3 is a slow burn with tons of sidequests. You'll either like it for that or hate it. If you were playing on Death March (which you should) and were having a hard time with it at the start of the game, it has a difficulty drop off pretty much at level 10 and becomes a lot easier as there's more contracts and shit to do in Velen. Other than that, if you don't like it you just don't like it. Nothing to be done about it. It's my favorite game to be released since Thief 2 personally. I think the game really picks up around once you get to southern Velen and deal with the Crones, White Orchard is a slog though. I've beaten the game 4 times now and I still think White Orchard is the worst part.

Witcher 2 has the weirdest combat I think. Possibly my favorite main story of the three, but some of the mechanics are just nonsense. Alchemy builds are basically pointless due to the way you can only use potions outside of combat and they only last a few minutes. It also frustrates me more than the other two games do. Especially that fucking gargoyle quest in Loc Muinne.

To answer op, I don't think I played any games that came out this year.

Coming back to this place after i left back in early 2015, i tried to leave for giod but u just can't.

Oh also, for Witcher 3 it's worth putting some of your first points into Quen and the arrow deflection skill. The skill that let's oils poison is handy too.

For the record i hate all of you niggers depressed sacks of shit and i can barely enjoy videogames anymore, that's why i originally left

You didn't even read my post did you? If you wanted to shitpost you could have just said so. Stay desperate for approval for your shit taste fam and thanks for the laugh.

I don't think anyone saw a point to retorting to your reddit spaced "owns" you stupid faggot. Your "points" were laughable rhetoric with retard level misinterpretation and pigeon holing of the previous discussion into easily dispensed rhetoric you can understand, instead of actually attacking the core of the argument. You are a retard, and a joke. Kill yourself, faggot.

haha wow is this how kids think they win arguments on the internet?
Sure fam. Anything to detract from your weak shitposting.

Keep posting. I'm actually getting pretty smug at how desperate you sound now.

Go back to halfchan.

I left years ago just like everybody else. Migrate to reddit if my posts trigger you this hard.

what?

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Rainbow Six: Siege.
Both were absolute trash. Rainbow Six just felt like another slow and boring shooter, Deus Ex was unfinished.

nigger, its a great charming game with fun original gameplay and top tier waifu what problems could you possibly have with it?

The first GR was honestly a little boring and I wasn't a fan of having to touch the screen to dodge. I dunno what that guy's problem is.

Returned home for the holidays, and instead of getting a hotel - I just stayed with family. Went to a cousin's house to spend New Years since it'd been a while since we last partied. Played his Xbox One while I was there. That was the worst. He only had 7 games, all but two of which I already played on the PC - only in 1080p, max settings, and 60fps. Playing them again on the Xbox One felt gross, so I tried to play Halo 5, but he didn't have it installed because he was out of room on his shitty 500GB HDD and he didn't want to delete anything he already had loaded on it because he lives in the sticks and between the obscenely long install and update process - he'd also just end up deleting it and having to start the process all over again just to get whatever we deleted back on the system after I left.

So I mostly just ended up playing my PSP while he ran Destiny.

i never played it on portable. but i played the remaster. it was pretty cool and original but you could see its age. GR2 improved the controls and basically kept the same charm in the style while improving the visuals by a wide margin. also, they kept that same ps2-era mission feeling while adding a few game mechanics that feel very consistent with the 1st.

GR2 feels like a true sequel. no casualization, no pandering for wide appeal. it really deserves the success.

Asking Holla Forumss opinion on a game

You were lucky. I might give it another chance if I somehow end up with PS4 but that's very unlikely.

Dude Sex: Shia's cheeks divided
Just urgh, it's as bad as watching television

of 2k16 = none i can remember
on 2k16 = super princess peach's ending level

I was going to say Starfox Zero but I also played Lords of the Fallen and that game was an absolute fucking joke, I'm surprised the developers behind it are able to make another game in the vein of Dark Souls because they were miles the fuck off and were even unable to make any part of the game enjoyable, at least the landmaster in Starfox Zero was cool as fuck, and the final battle with Star Wolf and Crew was actually good.