Another faggoty podcast thread

Against our better judgement, we're still doing this.

A band of faggots from Holla Forums talking about vidya because it's a thing some other faggots on Holla Forums said someone should do. We make no effort to be e-famous and all jewgle adsense and other features are entirely disabled.

This week's topic is skinnerboxes MMOs.
Shitpost in the thread or in the livestream chat. Ask questions. Recommend games. Send us death threats. Post dubs.

youtu.be/9i5YR8FBfJw

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/TGHUh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neat!

Now I got something watch while working

Anyone know if FF14 RR is any good?

bretty fun, ignore the general thread here, it's mostly cancer. It's got a 2 week free trial if ya want that

Sounds neat, guess ill try it out.

MMOs are shit
But Secret World is pretty cool

It’s the Shitcast! (Yee, yee) It’s the Shitcast! (What he say?) (Ayyyy!) It’s the Shitcast! (Oh, yes!) (Yeeeah!) It’s the Shitcast! (Hey, I'm in that shit!) It’s the Shitcast! (Don’t forget ya' boy Angel!) It’s the Shitcast! (It’s the Shitcast!) It’s the Shitcast! (It’s the Shitcast!) It’s the Shitcast! (Yeah!) (It’s the Shitcast…) It’s the Shitcast! (Hey!) It’s the Shitcast! (This beat's knockin'!) It’s the Shitcast! (Whoooa!) It’s the ShitcastI got grapes, what you watchin’, son? (son!) It’s the Shitcast! (Yah!) It’s the Shitcast! (AAAAARRRGH!) It’s the Shitcast! It’s the Shitcast!

heres your new intro theme

It's good here and there. The OST is great and it makes a good first impression, but the story is poorly written and 99% fetch quests.
The end game is awful and linear, as well as being nothing but a stale grind of team jumprope/tank and spank raids.

If you enjoy the trial, play to the level cap and then quit.

I can work with this

MARK CUCK

CUCK-CUCKMAN BABY

He raised Fred(rick) and loves the shekles

This is suprisingly not horrible so far

wait, is it just a few random anons? Can anyone come in and shitpost?

You alright with google hangouts?

and so the normalfaggization of 8/v/ begins

That happened years ago. This isn't the first 8/v/ podcast.

Sure.

From what I understand its just anons chit chatting. A listen or don't sort of thing.

Judging from the views, it's more of a don't sort of thing

We've got a discord Cancer. I know. But it's free and easy.
discord.gg/TGHUh
Jump in there. Don't bother making an account.

Make sure your google account name is set so it doesn't have your real name if you don't want.

We'll get you the link in there.

This is unexpectedly very comfy

Oh, I wasn't planing of jumping in at this moment. I was just wondering if it was a option.
Maybe later depending how long you go.

Probably not much longer. We try not to run over 90 minutes.

Alright, maybe next time.

Fuck off.

Make me nerd

And that's a wrap.

We'll be back next week with more faggoty stupid shit to talk about.

Oh yeah. What should we talk about next week?

Could be worse. Good job lads

methods of suicide.

games you recently played.

Boogies fractured ass
or DSP

developing the new intro theme while also talking about something you don't really know about like every other generic podcast, for example: game developement or voice acting, more specifically voice acting.

traps

oh that's fucking creepy.

We're trying not to be awful, but we're making no effort to pretend we're good.

We figured doing a weekly podcast was the easiest way to kill ourselves on the inside.

We do that every week.

We'll get one of our guys to masturbate on camera.

Sounds cancerous. We'll look into it.

Traps are gay, son.

The rise, fall, and cancerous stagnation of open world games.

is that really fucking mark?

Stealth games and stealth game mechanics.

Listening to the podcast I remember visiting with my uncle during thankgiving. He really got into EVE Online, as in, he would have multiple accounts, keyboard macros, multiple game instances running in virtual machines for maximum efficiency, all of that. Never got to see his setup but he was really into it.
And in case your wondering, yes he does have autism.

How much I wanna fuck that female fighter.

AUTISTIC OFFSPRING

we all do user, shame there's so little stuff out there for her, and most falls under the "quality" territory.

Most of that is quality alone. The first one her hands are fucking massive. I'd fug a red head with green eyes though.

It's the best of the worst.

So what was the podcast about anyways aside from fucking a Dofu girl I mean?

From the sounds of it: Some faggots with bad mics talking about random MMOs they've played.

Trash

Nice cast guys, we recording one right now

How's that working out for you?

Not bad.

So have you decided yet?

Yes

Going okay, we're still pretty small but almost reached 20 episodes.

Yeah thats way too fucking long.

Is there any way to join your podcast? You guys could have a random user or two on the show every week. That'd be pretty interesting.

It's something we've talked about. We're trying to get our act together a little more. Right now we're using youtube and google hangouts because it's the easiest, lowest effort method.

We considered hosting on some other sites, but a lot of them have retarded restrictions, like soundcloud only letting you upload an hour or so of content or vid.me's 30 minute hard limit.

If we find a good way to stream and record audio, we'd probably record the streams from discord, since that would allow random anons to join without making an account or anything.

How you guys should fucking kill yourself.

more wakfu pls

We keep trying to hit only 2 hours but always find ourselves going over due to long rants about random shit

I'll kill myself when I feel like it

THAT'S RIGHT JAY

I can think of about 6 podcasts I have seen being advertised here when they start. On some of them, I am one of 20 listeners. On others, I'm one of 3. You are not going to make it big, you aren't going to become e-celebs, you aren't going to become famous on Holla Forums, you are not going to gain anything. But if you are fine with that, then I would recommend actually putting some work in, and not being a bunch of lazy faggots who think recording themselves talking and posting it is all it takes. Structure and production values is what is going to make you stand out from the bog of low-quality Holla Forums-centric, "indie" podcasts, because there are more than you might think of those, and some of them have +20 listeners(!!!).

Part of the reason we're even doing this stupid thing is because it's pretty fun to just talk vidya with people who aren't total normalfag cunts fapping themselves raw over the reveal that they will be able to buy Skyrim ''yet again'.' Other part of it is that some anons on Holla Forums occasionally ask for podcasts that aren't pozzed or full of e-celeb bullshit.

Can't speak for the other faggots involved, but I've got no delusions of grandeur that we will one day be a bigboy show that gets all the jewtube e-shekels and patreon donations. We didn't even expect to get a dozen views on each episode.

But all that aside, we do want to do a little better, just because it's kind of hard to hold a decent conversation on the fly without some kind of structure.

damn Mark is fat as FUCK

I wanna fuck both of those girls really badly. Shame both of them are tied up, I guess I could fuck Eva's sister?

Didn't you faggots start talking about ASSFAGGOTS and MMOs two episodes in?

Most recent episode was MMOs and we mostly talked about Toontown, more than anything else.

Second episode was either the 2016 retrospective or the RTS episode where we briefly talked about Warcraft 3 mods.

So ASSFAGGOTS?

Rip

I miss the Helms Deep maps
Fuck those assholes that would gather all of their units in the last room though

Action Platformers
There's a comfy as fuck thread right now

I personally like your podcast, I like hearing other people's opinions on vidya and just like hearing people shoot the shit.

You also kinda inspired me, I wanna try my hand at making vidya, and while it might never come to be, you guys gave me the idea for a game.

"Harvest Syndicate" - The Organized Crime Farming game.

You take over a farm and somehow (either through past debts of your grandfather or getting wroped into it through accident) have the mafia needing you to do "favors" for them. Disposing of bodies ( much like the idea of burying them, thus making "fertilizer" for the crops.

I see it as keeping the townsfolk in the dark, or just revealing it to close "friendships" or business partners, who can help you out and the like.

Lots of ideas, with story elements for playing straight good (trying to raise the payout money legally with the farm, a very taxing possibility; doing a mix of legal and illegal, disposing bodies, etc; or fully illegal, shipping crates of "Green Tomatoes" and "Granulated Sugar")

One idea cemented is a way to get rid of the bodies, you first process it, smashing the head with a hammer a couple of times to remove the teeth, axe to chop it up into parts, then you move to the animal pen, letting the pigs you haven't fed in over a week to chow down on the remains. This gives you fertilizer, however it affects the pigs too, making them vicious. Accidents can happen if the local kid comes over and tries to play with the animals.

But thats it, you could make a "Front" farm, normal harvest moon stuff, pigs that are fed daily, corn grown naturally.

It's an idea, one I'd like to see come to fruit someday going to have to keep working at it.

Oh good. The thread is still here. Means I don't have to shit up the board further.

Some of the faggots on the discord are saying they'd like to do an episode on Dungeon Crawler games like Etrian Odyssey, SMT Strange Journey, and Stranger of Sword City.

Some of us don't have much to say on the genre, so if there's any anons who wanted to jump in on this show, just say so. We usually start the stream at 5pm PST on sundays.

The pros & consequences of a digital-only video game market.