Every day until you like it

Every day until you like it.

drumpfie nooo

Fishfus > fishusbandos

I'm pretty sure Del Taco only made that after seeing Dagon and getting mad that white men got a prime mermaid waifu kino.

I hope you like hell.

Why do women want to fuck cryptids and supernatural beasts and humanoids?

Because women weren’t allowed to choose their mates for most of human history. They evolved to adapt to the mate their parents chose for them, and he was chose by a combination of factors in which attractiveness was not very important. As a consequence, they have no ability to choose a mate sensibly and will fall in love with just about anything.

Is shape of water a satanic/illuminati film agenda?

The whole transhuman thing got me thinking.

When the fish man brings Eliza back to life by turning her scars into fish gills, and live happily ever after underwater, it's not just a transhuman agenda. The whole climate change activists claim that the sea level will become uncomfortably high later in the century to a point where humans can't live. If you fail to stop global warming, how do humans survive? Well, by cross-breeding with fish, of course! Brilliant.

which is exactly what was depicted in the movie Waterworld. Kevin Costner is a fish man who has sex with a human woman after the world is flooded.

It rips off beauty and the beast

This movie's only crime is that it's boring. Crimson Peak was nice to look at and that should have been GDT's the Oscar winner for the decade.

Well said

So you're saying we should try to get with Daisy Ridley?

My main issue is that he's fucking ugly.
Why not make him a cute/handsome fishusbando? Or at the very least go all the way and make him a cool monster boy. He's caught in between and he looks terrible.

because women are sexually depraved. you see, for most of human evolution, men had to go out and DO stuff. women simply sat in camp with kids and other women and during evenings and nights did nothing but fuck. they evolved to do nothing but fantasise about sex and proceed to do sex all the time. now they have full creative control of the entire literature industry (and every other industry) so their depravity can be unleashed. 50 shades of grey, rule 34, yaoi, shape of monster cock etc.

lmao roaties actually believing this while they prepare to be fish food

GOLDFISHED

But fish smell bad

humans btfo

please go back to /x/

We only believe in true conspiracies on /x/

This is what /x/ actually believes

Faggot board.

I'm gonna go cut a hole in that faggot tree and deepdick it.
/x/ would be better without goth alice mcgee LARPer chicks and the ebin creepypasta kiddies.

brb going to new jersey

Then what would have left? Nothing.

I see no problem with goth Alice McGee as long as she's hot.

True. I want to talk about interesting shit, not gay little kids talking about how they charged up their ki in the backyard so they could put a curse on their stepdad.

Goth chick is a trash fetish.

FUCK YOU

9/11 is still pretty interesting.

Women wouldn't want to fuck it then, only scalies.