Who's the strongest fighter in All Fighting Games

Who's the strongest fighter in All Fighting Games.

Anyone taller than 8 feet doesn't count, non-weapon users CAN block weapons, even lightsabers, same goes for projectiles of all kinds.

Other urls found in this thread:

guilty-gear.wikia.com/wiki/Sharon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, gay thread

How many dicks did OP suck ?

he even plays videogames with 1h
thats how hardcore he is

Madara

in the dragon ball universe human is a general term used to describe anyone who isn't a god
tien and yamcha are both humans
they're also both earthlings

This guy.

??????

Probably Kazuya. The motherfucker is downright unstoppable.
Considering that Lars was a fucking top tier character in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, we can assume that Lars is on the level of the strongest fighters in the universe, including godlike motherfuckers throwing meteors left and right.
Lars is a little bitch compared to Kazuya, so we can assume he is far stronger than any other fighter, including those from Dragon Ball.
Or maybe some touhou girl, those ger crazy.

I lost my fucking shit

Hasn't Jin beaten Kazuya tho? Also, theres Kuzuya's grandfather, Ginpachi.

And thats not even counting Devil Forms.

Gene

Can Dodge/Juggle and basically turn invulnerable on almost anything he encounters, smushing them into a pulp.

Climbed out of a volcano and became the devil. They keep Gene out of fighting games because hes literally a god(hand)

Tien is fucking human. Anyone who says otherwise is a giant autistic faggot.

Jin did beat Kazuya and Heihachi in Tekken 4, and that was without the Devil form. The Mishima family power levels could have a discussion of it's own.

The smug level is pretty high though

You bet it is.

Rashid is truly the strongest fighter in [CURRENT YEAR]

Countered by orange man

Canonically, yes. Oro is the strongest.

Sub Zero is the strongest but Ed Boon is a hack who wants too fuck some generic looking yellow ninja instead of the world's coolest looking blue ninja who can freeze niggers and even summon ice clones so he's never alone.

Gon in Tekken 3.

ughhh weeb genocide when

That one little square in mugen that automatically does like 99999999999999999999999 damage to the enemy at the start of a fight.

Psst, hey OP: The dude in the comic doesn't have a nose either

I would say someone like Slayer from Guilty Gear. You basically can't fucking kill the guy.

Realistically or fantastically? Realistically, Kazuma Kiryu. Fantastically, the Prince from Prince of Persia since he can just rewind time to win all fights.

Is there any vidya character who can beat Dio Brando?

And I'm not talking about Phantom Blood Dio,the orphan kid with the power to kick dogs into furnaces and his secret switchknife ready to kill jojo, nor am I talk about later Phantom Blood Dio with the power of the stone mask and after becoming a vampire, which gave him inhuman strenght, speed and senses, as well as the ability to drink blood and regenerate himself,hell I'm not even talking about Phantom Blood Dio after the first fight,where he gets Space Ripper Stingy Eyes and the ability to freeze by touch,actually I'm not even talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio either,with the powers of a vampire,Jonathan's body and his stand 'The World',and I'm not talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio,after absorbing Joseph's blood and being able to stop time using 'The World' for almost 8 seconds,and I'm not even talking about Jojo:Heritage for the Future story mode Dio,where he absorbs Jotaro and Joseph's blood and ruins over the world.But hell,I'm not even talking about part 7 alternate universe Dio,with the power to turn himself into a dinosaur by using his stand from the corpse parts called [Scary Monsters],and nor am I talking about late part 7 Dio,where he gets recruited by Funny Valentine to defeat Johnny,and has the ability to stop time with a younger version of [The World].

I'm talking about Dio after attaining heaven alongside Pucci from the game 'Eyes of Heaven' for PS4,with the powers of a powered up The World pressumed to be '[The World Over Heaven]' who has also gotten slightly fat and purple skin with longer hair and the ability of Rohan's Stand ' Heaven's door who's able to rewrite and modify memories of whoever he wants,alongside with being able to stop time for up 10 seconds and presumed to be alongside his sons Giorno,Donatello,Ugalo and Rikiel,each with a different stand and still his old vampire powers(freezing others and Space Ripper Stingy Eyes) and as well as his ability to fly and his abundant arsenal of knifes and other dirty tricks and the actual ability of [THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN] that is to rewrite reality so he can beat any other stand in the series by simply rewritting reality so that the person becomes his ally instead, effectively allowing him to control any being in the entire universe with his overwhelming power, and let's not forget of course about the strongest punches in the world that go in FTL speed, his previously mentioned vampire abilities(Stinger eyes, inhuman senses, freeze by touch) as well as his stands perfect power and his amazing intellect.Who couldn't be beat by any being in za entire world.

Older brother or younger brother?
Because with the older, you get noob saibot too, and with the younger you get cyber sub-zero.

Shown ingame? Pic related

There are characters in MUGEN that are straight up fucking viruses

Simon Belmont probably.

Slayer's practically invincible, can punch people into space, isn't trying hard at all, and still isn't stronger than his wife that he sucks the blood out of in every opening sequence.

guilty-gear.wikia.com/wiki/Sharon

Guilty Gear has multiple time travelers/dimension hoppers, people who cannot actually die, people who can rewrite the universe, people that are biologicalsupermagic weapons that can instantaneously blow up large portions of the planet, etc.

Smash Brothers opens up the lid on all kinds of shit, too. Kirby's probably the strongest in the universe.

Bi Han, of course.

Utsuho "I Can't Believe It's Not Fission" Reiuji
In Hisoutensoku she's a dangerous character by any stretch of the imagination and her canonical powers include
>NUCLEAR FUSION
Spell Cards are specifically designed to allow skillful, non-murderous battles and be 'safe' ways to fight. Here are a few of her card names:
Of these, several are available in Hisoutensoku.
Hell's Artificial Sun burns up all of her cards and turns them into a motherfucking sun that draws in matter surrounding it
Abyss Nova turns the entire screen into fire, almost 100% undodgeable, it IS 100% unblockable, and it drops 2hus by half a bar. That's at least 12 "bars" worth of non-2hu.
The two that aren't available are no better.
Uncontainable Nuclear Reaction is a permanent chain reaction, defined especially by a reference to Chernobyl.
Hell's Artificial Sun actually re-appears here, but also as Subterranean Sun, which is powerful enough to draw in the starry underground "sky" of hell and pelt them back at you.
Hell's Tokamak? Embed related.
in other news, don't fuck with a nuclear bird.

Read the OP, he said characters in fighting games.

Look up his backstory.

Reality Rewrite

Kuai Liang returned to his human form in MKX

he was beaten by Jotaro tho, and thats Pt 3 Jotaro, not even pt 4 Jotaro.

Dio isn't the smartest man.

Honestly, the only smart Jojo villains are Kars, Pucci, and Valentine
Joseph is tied with Giorno in the amount of asspulls used over the part

Kira was intelligent.
Mostly.

voting for phoenix wright because he can put a practical god into legal hell.

No, it's just that you're reading subtitles that interpret "ningen" as "human" when it can just as well be translated as "man" or "mortal." Korin and Oolong aren't humans.

And the answer is either Goku or Superman, even though Superman is nerfed in every game he's ever been in. Goku has to actively try to not destroy the universe when he fights someone on his own level, and Superman regularly saves the entire multiverse, including the real world and you, the reader, from abstract concepts.

Bayonetta is in smash
Dante is in mvc3

Dormammu is also up there as deity tier

That image doesn't even make any sense. If Krillin isn't a human because he lacks a nose then why would Tien be human if he has three eyes? Adding more of something doesn't make someone more human. I think the award for strongest human goes to Yamcha if that's the ruleset we're going by. Or actually even Uub, but I can't recall if he's canon now anymore. But that's not the ruleset because Krillin, Tien, and Yamcha are all considered human-type earthling's in the internal lore. That said Tien is also considered part of the Three-Eyed mutants, but they are all considered human-type earthling's regardless. Same with Chiaotzu.

Besides, what's of greater concern is whether Bulma's mother is a Stepford Wives style Android or not.

While Kira is my favorite JoJo villain, every setback he had was his own fault.

Uub is still canon because the end of Dragon Ball Z is actually a flash forward. Plus, Super seems to treat filler as canon anyway, and in my books that pretty much means GT (any minor contradictions, like Kibitokai being unfused, can be undone in the future).

Who are the cutest lolis and shotas in fighting games.

To be fair there was that one time he did blow up everyone.

What about Sheer Heart Attack?

Sheer Heart Attack
Look at this guy, do you even watch Jojo bre?
Who could forget Worse Company or Highway Go Go?
I can't wait until part five for Zipper Man and Li'l Bomber!
:^)

Aren't u forgetting someone?

Wasn't it more like "Earth itself rejected Kars, Josephs incredible string of bullshit just gave it the chance to do so"?

specifically Tien is a descendant of a three-eyed alien race who crash landed near a village and assimilated into Earth society
the percentage of his DNA that's human is probably either really high or really low depending on degree of intermingling practiced by his root species

Superman-Prime, go to bed you fucking nigger.

nothing can stand up to Omega Tom Hanks and his huge string of hits

The Minions

Trick question, op's constantly sucking dicks so the count is always rising.

And just for the kicker
:^)
Oro's a close contender but we've never seen him fight Cody and there's nothing they can properly compare against

Trick question.
Games don't fight.

Put two games in an arena, they won't do shit to each other.
Offer the winner a sexy young console to dock in for the night, and they still won't fight over her.

The best you can do is put them on their side and spin them like beyblade tops, but you get the same results out of regular music CDs movies, so that hardly makes much difference.

Giorno Giovanna is in a fighting game therefore he wins.

All attacks are turned to zero
All reality bending or anything that affects him in any way is turned to zero
You are turned to zero
You lose.

Ned Flanders was a banned character in my house due to how overpowered he is

he's also really good with knives

and kirby wins another thread
everybody go home

I never really enjoyed OPM. It kind of defeats the purpose if your 2strong character is made with the intention of being 2strong.

He's supposed to be a joke on power creep in other series and what's enjoyable about OPM isn't that he's strong, it's what occurs in his personal life and things around him.
You'd probably enjoy the Garou arc since it features very little of him until the very end.

Instead of focusing on the MC, you get what would be side characters to be actual protags all along. Due to the nature of the MC not everything is solved in a flash.

What?!

What the fuck are you saying? If he was unintentionally 2strong it'd just be another generic shonen.

Kazuya is not nearly fast enough to even fight Krillin. The lower power level guys in dbz can fight at over 9000 mph. Kazya is nowhere close to that.

Sorry lad but Hulk is the strongest there is.
The Hulk is the answer. The fact nobody said it yet proves its true because he's THAT strong.

So the end of DBZ plays after Super?
That measnss that Hackirama can still insist to make GT canon, seeing how every movie seems to be canon now too.

Yes. As retarded as it is, yes.
I think what annoys me most about Dragon Ball fans is how they're eating Super up even though it's only slightly less shit than GT. It mischaracterizes everyone, power-level bullshit goes insane, and nothing that happens matters.

I agree. Super is non canon in my eyes.

Hulk could punch her dead.

Every character in that game has roughly the same stats except Ned who essentially has double HP due to god literally reviving him when he get's knocked out.

To answer OP
Pure fighting game (Not from other media that happened to have a fighting game)
Sol Badguy.
For durability he survived attacks claimed to be strong enough to wipe out the human race in one go from Justice .
For Strength in Revelator story mode Sol when fighting a being called the universal will who's pretty much the god of another dimension had to set up the stage so Sol can't use more then 1% of his power, he still with no build up deals a single attack enough to blow up a mountain and only 20% is essentially a walking magic nuclear bomb with every step being = to that mountain blasting power.
People like Slayer who toy with most of the universe even recognizes Sol could kick his ass and even Bedman who claims at 8% power to surpass slayer even knows Sol could kick his ass.
it's like Sol (1 second without limiting himself or giving himself any sort of charge time blows up a gear the size of the moon) > Bedman (A psykick who could kill another universes god if it wasn't for understanding the situation too late) > Slayer (A vampire who for the longest time was top shit and besides these 2 still is, also he could uppercut you to the milky way)
Sol is also made of this Nuclear magic shit so he'd probobly kick injustice super mans ass so even including injustice he might still be top nigga.

Oh man, if you think that's bad you have not heard the worst.
You are innocent like little baby.
Watch this:

「Filthy Acts, at a Reasonable Price」

Not even shitting you this was actually used in the English localization of All Star Battle.

Subtitles for lines where the full name of the Stand is spoken were rewritten as though it were an unrelated catchphrase.

Oh come on at least that one was pretty funny. I'm glad they went for that over [D4C].

He very well could beat Injustice Superman.
But Hulk could punch him dead.

I think that one was taking the piss out of translation groups, given that the official name of d4c was still used with a big wink to the effect of "Nobody knows what that mysterious acronym means, so super mysterious!"

anime was a mistake

I now truly understand how my friend failed to understand Narancia was a guy

「ATROCIOUS ACTIONS ACCOMPLISHED AT THE CHEAP PRICE OF 9.99 + SHIPPING」

I hate Xturd's art style so fucking much jesus christ.

It's weird how such a shitty game has such awesome music

Dragon Ball Z has ruined storytelling for people. Everyone who complains about this kind of shit expects that power level = good storytelling, but its not.

OPM is the story of a man who has achieved the greatest anyone has ever achieved. He doesn't want recognition, he just wants to have fun fighting dudes. However, he can't, because every fight ends with one punch. Even when he gets the chance to save the world from a planet destroying threat that's as powerful as him, he still is left unfulfilled, because life goes back to normal immediately after.

Except Superman kicked Hulk's ass in "Marvel vs. DC"

Not really, it's that OPM isn't interesting enough of a premise to last past a few issues.

It was

That wasn't strong Hulk. That was shirt-wearing Hulk. That was during their "I know lets have Hulk be less strong and wear clothes because thats totally what kids want" phase.
Real Hulk could punch Superman dead.

Ned will fuck gill up, he cans do his super 2 times and then Resurrection

MAH NIGGA

Lets not forget that Loose Cannon (DC's version of Savage Hulk) beat the everliving shit out of superman and nearly killed him, only not killing him because Loose Cannon got calmed down right before the killing blow.

definitely some one from guilty gear, the power levels are absolutely insane in that. to put it into perspective, a one eyed amputee woman with zero magic powers is one of the strongest in universe. so then you factor in guys like sol-badguy who can take off his ninja headband for MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE to resolve plot issues, or slayer who is immortal and only hangs around the fights for fun

Loose Cannon giving some Yujiro Hanma vibes there.
Pretty bullshit that Superman has so few things that could actually beat him without kryptonite.

Truth be told, he has 3 weaknesses, though everyone only cites 2 of them.

>3: getting his shit kicked in by someone honestly more powerful than him

Doomsday killed superman. the writers of superman killed superman by a creature NOT using kryptonite and not using magic, Doomsday was simply strong ,fast, and super resilient and never gave up, resulting in supes being dead.

They only retconed it to being in a fucking coma because suddenly superman comics were wanted again.

But honestly, if you look around, Superman has actually had his ass handed to him numerous times by various characters through the years without kryptonite or magic. Hell, Supes HATES fighting Darkseid because of how much it hurts and how injured he gets.

That's the thing. Without kryptonite, you either need to meet an unstoppable force with another unstoppable force or you get something smart enough to get out of the way.

I heard they're trying to do better with the Rebirth comics but I haven't been paying attention.

Kill yourself.

Xrd was a mistake.

How is this even a question OP?

Why she's so perfect?

17 P A R T S

First of all checked
Secondly there is always the chance that she turns into Archetype Earth and gets compelled by the earth to destroy you along with the entirety of Humanity for no reason but "oh no my fragile ego as a planet cant survive letting my children surpass the need for me,I know I will just kill them all"
Man,Nasuverse Gaia sure is a bitch
I wonder whether there is a personification of Alaya out there?

Well, if we go by XX's "Risk Level" Slayer is an S+ and Dizzy is an S++.
Though, they take into account more then just their physical/political power, like how easy a character can be manipulated.
So someone like Ky, who can go toe to toe with Sol, is only B rank, since he's a cop with a moral standard, but his political influence still makes him a threat.

That's only half-true. Nasuverse Gaia in Tsukihime is a bitch. Apparently there are two types of worlds - ones with strong Human Order (Heroic Spirits can be summoned), and ones where the Human Order is weak (Dead Apostle Ancestors are organized).

That's not to say certain characters don't exist. They're just different. For example, Primate Murder is just a tad bit different in Fate when he isn't permitted to grow to his full size.

The closest you're going to get to that is Enkidu, considering the nature of his variant of Enuma Elish.

The grannie skirt.

Forgot spoiler the first time.

You're totally right.
>tfw she will use a mini skirt in the remake if we ever get one

Radiation made the Hulk, radiation can unmake the Hulk.

Khorne is stronger than Hulk though.
Checkmate, atheists.

Checkmate, /tg/.

Stop it hurts.

Arcueid always has +1 on the singular ability of the person she's fighting.
This is actually an important distinction
Off the top of my head Gilgamesh would just make that advantage worthless since he has the technical power level of one servant(ie.himself) but the effective firepower of around 5 thanks to his treasures.

Well, Hisui's dead so that's probably a never ever anyway. Besides, Nasu wouldn't be dumb enough to change her skirt, would he?

Can't she just will the air to kill everything? Or am I remembering Marble Phantasm incorrectly?

No, that's right. But it's not a common thing.

If Arc fights Gilgamesh, who has mostly B-Rank or A-Rank parameters, she would be pretty much full on A-Rank in terms of her abilities. But so was Herakles when he got fucked by Gate of Babylon. Gil is specifically a "hero killer" in terms of his functionality, so he'll always be at an advantage against a Heroic Spirit or someone of similar powers.

If Arc fights someone like the Hulk, though, she would always be one step more powerful than him. She'd be worse off against someone like Superman who has other powers like laser vision on top of it, but still inevitably have an overall edge. The only solid limit to her abilities is that she's powered by the planet. So while a planet is far in excess of the power of a god, it's not technically limitless, as something that could kill the planet would strip away her power.

Takeuchi would.

Okay the joke's not funny anymore, we're going to jinx it if we keep going.

「Awful Operations Preformed At A Reasonable Budget」

Superman-Prime is just what they start calling Superman in the future, because there are multiple Superman and they need a way to differentiate the first Superman from them (even though the first Superman isn't actually Superman-Prime, but rather Superman-Two, but nobody remembered he existed at the time). That is unless you're talking about the other Superman-Prime, better known as Superboy-Prime, who lives in the present but is from the real world. He's not nearly as strong as Superman-Prime usually is (even in the present), even though it did, at the time of their biggest battle (a time when Superman-Prime was relatively weak), take the combined efforts of Superman-Prime and the original Superman (Superman-Two) to beat him.

And besides, even Superman-Prime in the 853rd century doesn't get up to as much bullshit as the Superman Thought Robot in the present, and that's just basically the pure essence of Superman, the core that is contained within all versions of Superman. This means that Superman-Prime, either version of him, is actually just Superman with his true power being nerfed.

Naw. There are plenty of stories that do that well. The Superman example above being one. Sometimes the stories are about him actually being weak and only having the appearance of strength, other times they're about how he is the strongest who can do anything we wish, as long as we can think of it. Any story can work if told well.

Also, OPM is a parody. That's the joke.

In the very first tournament shown in Dragon Ball, all the main characters, including teenage Yamcha, are capable of moving so fast that they can't be seen. Kazuya can't compare.

The end of DBZ takes place like ten years in the future or something. Pan and Bra exist and Goku meets Uub and they go off to train. So all that is canon no matter what. Super starts like a year after Buu is defeated, and GT takes place years after Goku started training with Uub.

Super isn't even about power levels. It's a comedy series about Goku and his friends eating pudding.

It was also during DC's "I know let's have Superman be less strong and need a spacesuit to go to space and also he has a mullet" phase. Post-Crisis Superman was very weak until after Infinite Crisis, and even then, it took until New 52 to get the real bullshit going again.

It's not that he was in a coma, it's that the Eradicator used his body as a solar panel to power himself, resulting in the body getting kickstarted again, and around the same time Pa Kent had a near death experience and met Superman in heaven and convinced him to come back to life.

Superman being actually dead and coming back from the afterlife is important, because he forgot to close the back door from the afterlife on the way out, resulting in a shittton of characters coming back to life after him (Metamorpho, Green Arrow, and Green Lantern, to name a few). The back door out of hell was previously established in Ambush Bug, to explain why he always seems to come back just fine from his many comedic deaths.

If an "unstoppable force" meets another "unstoppable force," then it's not so unstoppable is it? We can kill ants pretty easy, but it's harder to kill another human with your bare hands, and harder still to kill an elephant. Superman would have an easy time beating up The Joker (so would pretty much anyone), but beating up Zod or Brainiac is a different story.

You think that wasn't literally the first thing Banner tried when he became the Hulk? It worked, but only temporarily.

youre the first person in this thread to bring up Persona 4 Arena. good job

That's Blazblue, you fucking ding dong.

I was making a joke, ya dip

This is the only reasonable post in this thread and is also the truth.