All I want is a good horror defense survival game

All I want is a good horror defense survival game.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cNDk3r3xyU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aI3eYTWtuss
youtube.com/watch?v=eosiZNYQJlM
moddb.com/mods/templargfxs-acm-overhaul/images
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DID WE ASK FOR TOO MUCH, Holla Forums?

Never ever, ASSFAGGOTS hero shooters are the things to go.

You can only have one of these things.

do you think one day they will make ASSFAGOTS horror survivals?
or ASSFAGGOTS puzzles?

those are shit

plants vs zombies

What about 7 Days To Die?
I bought it in a bundle and never really played it, but the user who has a server said in the OP yesterday that there's base building, tower defence, survival and horror.

It uses some expansion called Valmod, not sure how much of what I said is added by this mod, though.

Survival Crisis Z
It's a very old game by some small time developer. It does have a defense aspect, when you take over leadership of a house from one of the factions.
It was pretty fun to spend a few days on, but it's lacking fullness of content. If it had more development, I think it would had been pretty great.

I still have the files in my archive, if anyone is interested, but you'd likely have trouble getting it to work on later operating systems.

Come on now…

It's a mod, you fucking underage twat.

All asians will be dead by 2025.

Maybe I used the wrong word… what I meant was "evacuation" and "onslaught". and I can only think of Left 2 Die, which again you don't have a long-ass complex base full of traps, mechanics, interesting triggered events.
Neither Natural Selection 1 & 2 fits the bell because it's not really evacuation.

Here is exactly what I'm looking for(sadly some dumbasses removed the gameplay videos)
Suk Stronghold 1 and 2.
youtube.com/watch?v=aI3eYTWtuss

The glass dome at 6:15 left my mouth watering.

youtube.com/watch?v=eosiZNYQJlM

Then we had the survival mod which had some nice last 2 chapters going on. You actually charge into the cavernous alien hive with your APC and squad of marines instead of trying to ignore it.
Sadly the game engine, difficulty and overall execution left much to be desired from it despite the idea being decent.

I'd create another thread, but I'm not a faggot.

Why did he stop so early, Holla Forums? Did he realize there was no more fixing to do on a dead turd?

moddb.com/mods/templargfxs-acm-overhaul/images

I dont want to make you feel bad but there are zuma(the one where you shoot baloons) assfaggots.

i'm on a team which is making one

that's some good taste, user

what the fuck does that even mean?

Well don't just throw words around, throw us a bone or something.

Have you tried space station 13? It's pretty horrific.

Colonial Marines was a mistake.

OP

Same, but I want a turn-based horror defense survival game.

It's not horrific, just frustrating.

It is still best one from this "genre" I ever played.