MUH EBBIL GUNZ

MUH EBBIL GUNZ

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/miss_sloane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Listen here Pally, no one gives a fuck about RT. We're just here for the Chuck Bronson posting.

RT score needs to settle at 14/88.

Why is the consensus based on critics rather than audience anyway? Critics don't pay to watch movies.

Reminder that Nu Death Wish is actually pozzed to hell.

One could argue the fact that critics get to see the film for free means they won't justify it as much as an audience member, but they all get paid off, so really, audience is better due to sheer volume of responses.

I looked up this movie last night out of curiosity and was pretty surprised when I saw the huge 70 point difference between critics and the audience; I assumed, as I always do when I see a gap like that, that there must be themes that the critics (who are generally very "liberal") must not like (not enough diversity, something to do with modern war, something pro-American, etc.) and sure enough a lot of the negative reviews were enough to confirm this.

Pic related is the first page of the negative critic reviews. I gave gold "Good Boy" stars to the most whiny political related/anti-gun related reviews. The third one from the bottom brings in race, too, for zero reason whatsoever.

What do you want with another fucking talentless remake?
It's a score those faggots deserve along with that cuck willis tbh.

What was exactly his death wish, anyway? Walking around unarmed in the ghetto at night?

He was anything but unarmed. The niggers are the ones who have a the death wish.

And don't forget about the hack writer line of, "…and that's […]" that's ever so popular.

It's funny cause in original 100% of criminals are whites.

Your post is exactly on point. And here's why that's totally awesome.

If the hero was black they'd give it a 90+ rating.

Get Out, Black Panther, nuGhostbusters, The Last Jedi, and probably many others that I'm forgetting because I don't actively follow the kikery that critics are up to… They keep doing this shit where they give good or bad reviews entirely based on political reasons, and then Rotten Tomatoes parades that shit around like it's law, and retards listen to them.

Don't blame the guns, everyone knew this remake was going to be utter shit.

Precisely.

Add points to score if (and I'll surely miss some points):

Add points to score if:

I'm sure that this movie isn't as bad as the 15% critics rating and isn't anywhere as good as the very healthy 85% rating from the audience. In reality, however, it's probably more worthy of about a 30% to 40% rating since it's clearly hit on many of the themes that critics don't like and will thus suffer for their sins of wrongthink. And of course the inverse is true, too. Look at Black Panther - of the top of my head I think it has about a 97% from the critics and about a 79% from the audience. Both would indicate that it's a pretty good (or and least received that was - capeshit fans aren't exactly known to be looking for the movie equivalent of a three star Michelin rated restaurant meal) movie, but the reviews from the former group -if you read them or simply are cognizant regarding how these people review- are clearly very influenced by many of the points I mentioned above (virtually 100% minority cast, etc.) Had that movie swapped the races the audience score would still probably have been within five points of its 79% while the critics' score would probably drop anywhere from 10-15 points ("not diverse enough, shows closed off society which reflects TRUMP'S America, advocates for a white ethnostate, wow just what they would want in Charlottesville, etc.")

Daily reminder that Black Panther is ranked as the best movie of all time on Rotten Tomatoes.

rottentomatoes.com/m/miss_sloane

NRA btfo.

It seems to me that after years of exposure RT's sole modus operandi is to find THE film which has the maximum possible exposure regardless of quality. They HATE enthusiast films or anything that could alienate or otherwise exclude a wide audience who might not "get" it.

I don't think there's a single more clearcut example than the Fast & Furious movies. First 4 got shitcanned because it had no appeal for those who weren't interested in cars. Turn it into a gasoline-fuelled capeshit fest and the exact same critics that shat all over them in the beginning suddenly eat it all up. Why? Because capeshit has infinitely more appeal than a film just about cars. Cast list is really telling too. First one had a couple of nip villains, the spic chick with no real role to speak of and La Creatura, with the rest being white. Now you have niggers left right and center, powerful wymyn (including /ourgal/), oil drillers, evil ypipo, spics, hues, and the whole 9 yards.
The fact they kept going after Paul, the straight white male died IRL says it all. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he was a ritual murder.

Same applies to basically anyone that was ever involved with an "Expendable" picture. Arnie, Stallone, Willis, the lot. Look through their filmography post-1995 and find anything of theirs that is safely in the "Fresh" zone. Bonus points if it's Certified.

30 years down the line, no one cares what the critics said anyway. How many classics were panned by critics?

That's where it all started, baby.

Always thought he was a spic but turns out he's Lithuanian?

lithuania is the mexico of russia

Critics don't really matter, most people care about the audience score. That's why despite Stah Wahs getting a high critic score, everybody flipped over its low audience score.

I KILL RICH CUNTS!!!

that spic is one sad motherfucker

I bet some of the most triggering parts are when they show him watching not-Youtube to learn to shoot and maintain his firearm. And he doesn't even get one legally, his first pistol falls out of the waistband of some shot up spic gangbanger brought into his hospital.
Only gripes were

Are you talking about the impossible action scenes? This is the only thing I remember being different in the newer movies.