Hello Holla Forums I bring you a new clue from CPY

Hello Holla Forums I bring you a new clue from CPY

NFO: layer13.net/rls?id=7681600
CPY CLUE: We'd love to see the Winchesters in this situation

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo#List_of_Denuvo_games
layer13.net/rls?id=7682229
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like, as long they keep releasing they can do fuck all they want.

Hint:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo#List_of_Denuvo_games

Everything without a crack is fair game. These fuckers don't seem to be consistent in their choosing of games, so it may be a shit game or it may be an even shitter game. Those are your two choices for Denuvo, after all.

AYO HOL UP

I think it has little to do with their game preferences. They've likely got projects for all Denuvo games going, and are merely releasing whatever project they finish first.

Is it insane to think that guys in CPY are actually Denuvo employees releasing cracks so higher ups would order them to keep improving their DRM so they can keep working on it and getting paid?
I mean each crack was released after different time since each game's release, usually the larger game, the longer, as if to make sure that game gets all its initial sells from those who just won't wait for the crack.
Think about it.

ayo hol up where da dis honored to at?

I doubt it. I'd say it's more likely that if any denuvo employees are involved they're either disgruntled as fuck or ex employees.

If a game is cracked within 6 months Denuvo gives out a refund, Doom was cracked within 5 months.

watch dogs 2 in 3 months and mirrors edge catalyst in 3-4. those italians are getting buff on gabagool

Pretty obvious it's the nongame named as Resident Evil 7.

That would fit the Supernatural thing, but that's way too fast for a denuvo crack.
It'd be a good thing of course, I just doubt it.

I would like to see them crack the "X story player" From "Xmoon productions".
Not that his "game" is that good but the guy behind this is a complete psycho jew.
He, as soon as he could afford it, Denuvo'ed his indie game, but
what made me very angry was some guy on hongfire posting screenshots of his uncanny crap, so the xmoon guy went straight to the host of the files and dmca'ed them right on the spot.
What's not to hate?

Dishonored 2.

How exactly was Denuvo cracked?
I remember hearing the game industry go on and on about how it was unbeatable.

Originally it was more of a trick/workaround but now we have full fledged cracks. I think Denuvo keeps making slight alterations so its never a permanent thing to be cracked. I assume they found a way to stop that.

Resident Evil 7 confirmed

says increasingly anxious man waiting for the next release

game industry might have said it but denuvo never did. its main goal is to protect the initial release window where all the sales happen

Clue seems to say resident evil 7 but im not seeing it happen that fast

layer13.net/rls?id=7682229
it's done, it's RE7

The madmen actually did it

hehe

How long it took? A week? Denuvo better step up their game.

5 days, now I can genuinely say denuvo on suicidewatch

Nice. Please crack Warhammer: Total War.

I dunno, it would seem like cracking their own DRM would undermine their business.

Holy moly

holy shit

You mean you don't want to pay 20 shekels for every faction DLC goy?