Jennifer Lawrence Red Sparrow bottoms at 17 million

BOX Office poison
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/03/box-office-poison-j-laws-red-sparrow-bottoms-17-million/

Probably kino.

Why people hate strong women so much?
:/

Weren't The Hunger Games movies really successful?

Not totally because of her, the book series was fairly popular and the movie itself and everyone involved, including her I guess did a good enough job in appealing to the fans of the books and people who didn't read it. Her other big successes were X-Men which again was a well established series itself being successful rather than Jennifer Lawrence. She was never a big box office draw.

oxymoron

This might actually be the case. Not quite kino material but perhaps it is a lot better than most other flicks out right now.

incel spotted and reported

t. Jennifer Lawrence

Why are the ZOG media hating on Lawrence all of a sudden?

it's not all bad though

hunger games was written at a fifteen year old's reading level and thus did great among soyboys and adult women.
I got a kick out of showing hg fans Battle Royale since it made them so angry that their epic original story was a shitty ripoff

here's the whole thing

Hollywood needs to burn.

She looks a little meaty in that webm.

That's a man.

Lurk MOAR!

found it on Reddit, they don't have the technology for sound webms yet

Like pottery.

Doesn't look too out of place tbh

She finally became thick? That ass looks way too good to be hers. Body double?

Look how oppressed she is.

Pre-ordering the bluray. 😍

Tbh it's not strange that it didn't do well at the box office, it's the kind of film that's awkward to watch in a cinema. It will probably do quite well on the home release though.

lol, why? Is he just masturbating looking at her?

KINO

Meh. I still preffer her fappening noods.

Ass is the most important thing tbh.

JLaw is not a good actress, I don't know why she keeps getting pushed so hard.

wouldn't you?

Sometimes shit is just shit user. Now you are defending Jlaw when we can have her leave once and for all.

She's fallen out of grace with the kikes, this means she's now a goddess and stars in kinos.

Should have had more niggers in it. Niggers are proven to sell.

No user, she hasn't "fallen out of grace with the kikes" if she just got paid an obscene amount of money to star in another piece of trash.

they were summertime blockbusters advertised as "stronk woman the movies"

Kikewood is turning on her, user.

Kikewood is turning on her because nobody actually likes her. Nobody being a ton of white people and shitskins.

this is a joke right?

I bet she's the only one that actually likes riding Big Harv.

wow what good friends

what is she watching ?

Thread theme

BAGELED

With benefits. 😉

Since when do girls on the internet pretend to be men? Every single one of them will attention whore with "imma grill btw :)".

I guarantee the person behind that has never so much as seen a vagina in real life before.

You haven't either.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

You do realize Jlaw is a jewess herself right?

Jlaw's career went into freefall after she did that shitheap of empty symbolism "Mother!" .
Now she's been having her (((people))) shill her on various online communities in an attempt to stay relevant, except Jlaw's relevance peaked with the end of Hunger Games and the release of her nudes.

Why did he lick his hand when he touched his dick?

lubrication

🤔

Women mimic. They're very, very good at it, and their ability to do so is very animalistic which makes sense because of their primary biological function: to create and nurture children. That being said, women need strong men who adhere to principles such as discipline, strength, loyalty, honor so that they mimic them. This is the truest form of strength in womanhood.

It's a general rule that most actors and actresses don't hold any sincere convictions (huge fucking shocker there, considering they're people that get paid to pretend to be fictional characters for a living). But Jlaw is often hypocritical in a rather blatant and airheaded fashion.

Literally the American Emma Watson

Literally incorrect, she wishes she was liked.

Nobody likes Emma, Happaboi.

FTFY

Wew lads that wasn't expected. I was expecting some half assed nips and thats it.
PS there is still no proven vag pictures of hers from the fappening, apart from the low resolution full frontal where you can't see anything

lol