Legion: Night Hold edition

archive.is/wWGxY

archive.is/z4Fz3

archive.is/lhoGw

How do you fuck up like this?! This is beyond lazy because they didn't even make the rehashed sets look good FFS!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Jf5jB
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tier sets always looked horribly garish in WoW. compare that shit to the artifact armor from FFXI and it's like night and day.

And it only manages to get worse over time somehow.
I kinda liked the set that had variants by faction and the early ones, the rest of them are just horrible

Elaborate please, what happened?

I will admit the alliance pvp warrior set looked cool.

Wait, what happened?

also lazy as fuck copy paste armor

You mean Tier 9? Because that wasone of the single shittiest-looking tiers in the game Tier 2.5 gives it a run for its money.. It wasn't a bad idea, but the execution was atrocious.

Long story short, they tried to make an ex-boyfriend dummy as a Valentine's Day event until people called them out on it ('cuz only women are always victims, and they never ruin relationships, right?). On top of that, they added Fembuster Gnomes into a remade dungeon in spite of the backlash the CISBuster movie received, since most of Blizzard's employees are Nu-male cucks/sjws. Oh yea, there's also Sylvanas suddenly being a dindunuffin-wrong-feminist hero who runs the Horde despite she's an evil, psycho bitch (also wears sjw-approved armor with a manface model). At this point, no one will be surprised if Blizzard caters to the sjws/tumblr crowd by making Anduin and Wrathion a gay couple even though Wrathion is an ass-hole ruined by bad story-telling (It's a joke some former Wow players are making).

archive.is/Jf5jB

Then there's shit like making a big fucking about Tracer being gay while they did jack shit for Diablo's 20th anniversary, or fixing any of Legion's class balance and legendary issues (which are still fucked because Celesatlon is a sjw-furry shitbag who sucks at his job to a point he's asking players for help). When a character's orientation had more priority than a game's 20th anniversary, something is really wrong.

I just can't get over the lazy copy-paste they just pulled off, think nostalgia is gonna make everyone jizz over it.. I can't even get over how they complete missed the point of some class themes like Hunter.

Go back to Reddit/Mmo Champion/Blizzard Forums, sjw-fanboy-shill.

All of tier 9 was awful. It was one of the few tiers I didn't care for until people became faggots over gear score.

Oh, I thought there's something new regarding new set models. THat shit's old news.

Blizzard may be full of faggots shitting themselves trying to desperately keep the skinnerbox going but their fanbase are goddamn retarded niggers who don't know what the fuck they want.

Reminder that OP is also the same faggot who constantly makes WoW threads and calls anyone that disagrees with him a shill, despite him being the one constantly trying to get attention.

It is old news, but it still blows my mind away how Tracer being gay had more priority than Diablo's 20th. I don't get it.

People want armor sets that don't look lazy and half-assed, which hasn't been done since Cata. There's a difference between updating models over time and just literally using the same old armor from a previous set.

I've only made 2-3 Wow threads. It's better than reading some retarded Holla Forums shit here. Go take your redpill, faggot.

I enjoyed Legion for about 2 months. I'll wait for the next expac to resub.

I was far too buys with school back when Vanilla and BC where around. I agree Vanilla is awesome, but I played Wrath the most. Like over a year. I finally had an irl friend to play with so I enjoyed WotLK the most. I played a lot of Cata, but it wasn't the same. Mists was ok, but I got burned out in maybe 2 months, similar to Legion.

Let me know when the next expansion is released. Otherwise there is nothing to talk about. r/wow is basically nothing but people complaining about things taking too long and things being to difficult and the devs listen to every complaint and ruin the game constantly with bad changes and catch-up mechanics. Every other post is just screenshots and "people suck" or "people are amazing" threads. Holla Forums threads are just people shitting on WoW. There is never any discussion. Why even make this thread?

I thought raiders wanted hard raids?

>>>Holla Forums

This thread is cancer incarnate

And then the redditors don't understand why people want them out.

These generals attract the worst kind of cancer, goddamn.
We cuckchan now, right?

user… Nost is dead.

The forums are shit. Reddit is shit. But at least people stay on topic there.
Holla Forums is just for memes and shitposting.
It used to be way better. Even fullchan has plummeted to the point where it is just as bad, if not worse, than halfchan. EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS EDGY POSTS halfchan has become pretty tolerable for me recently because I'm tired of Holla Forums shit.
My point still stands.

Not sure if bait or not but fuck off anyway.

You literally can't make this shit up. I'd bet it's the same with the Overwatch threads too.

go back to mmo-champion