How do we save them bros?

How do we save them bros?

Rich looks like a huge baby.

a FAS baby

I completely forgot about the time Tim showed up, what episode was that?
>Latza is there
Man, that guy is a fucking idiot. He genuinely believed that RLM had contacted him and he sends a shitty Top Ten video. Who does that? Even if that email was real, does he really think they'd accept him with that low-effort shit? It was even worse than Pre-Rec.

Who's that pig-nosed fuck above Max?

executions

he now has a six figure job as an animator at Disney while the trash at TGWTG and RLM struggle for pennies, even though he called all the enemies in the Aladdin SNES game "sand niggers" and that he wanted to end the black community.
He won in the end.

Get them off the soy and on an onion shake diet until their test recovers. For the females administer beatings and dickings in equal measure until their instincts kick in and they learn to properly submit to male dominance.

Billy Corgan.

Shame how he got fucked out of Impact. He really turned that shit around. Unfortunatly the moment it looked like he could save it Dixie fucked everyting up.

The soy levels are too high for that to work on these ones, what do we do with them?

impact is dead.Based Billy owns NWA now

Put Jessi's milkers in my mouth, right now.

I only like Gish and Siamese Dream tbh.

The redheaded chick on the middle right wanted Jay's cock so bad, it was blatantly obvious but he was having none of it. She was always trying to flirt with him in any of the older videos she was on, but every time Jay only had eyes for one person.
Jay is 100% gay and not just for anybody, he's gay for the only man who is even close to being a sort of Alpha amongst those spergs, Mike.
Too bad mike is busy wanking off to Jessie getting BLACKED to notice Jay.

mate
he makes 15-second clips for a disney app

Hi Mike.

Why is he there?

He played the solo on the WOTW theme.

She's married now.

Most of those people are no longer "employed" ( I use the term loosely) at RLM.

post tits.