Did literally anybody unironically like this character...

Did literally anybody unironically like this character? I would think even the most diehard liberal faggot would hate her.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/stargatenow?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What show?

BRUH

She needs to be

C O L O N I Z E D

I take it you've never seen a vagina

What do you call that hair?

OH NO

"Too broke to have the barber redo your fade and flat top"

Nappy

You actually have to be a racist to like this character, amusingly. You have to be able to overlook what a shit character she is, and cheer because she's brown.

la cretura…

She is literally the Trek equivalent of Rey Mixer and Korra. She's written as "perfect" the second she appears on screen.
The whole show was written by people who have no interest in Trek or the science fiction genre. It was a mistake to make a Star Trek show about one character.
The "science" part of STD is new age science. The FTL engine that runs on space mushrooms is laughable at best.

Is Stargate Origins better than STD?

Its called "some variation of afros and braids because afros and braids are the only hair styles niggers ever invented".

I couldn't get past the first 5 minutes. It's written by 2 or 3 people who have a blank IMDB page and directed by a feminist. The whole thing looks like a studient project. It's awfully shot, the color-grading is quite bad, the sets look cheap. This is supposed to be the flagship of the new MGM streaming service.

I'm pushing through it. The content is definitely not feminist, not by [current year] standards at all. It mocks crossdressing, jokes about independent women not being so independent, has only a straight romance, normalize nazis as humans and even funny or good, merely victims of ambition of certain individuals, has an egyptian/dark skinned comic relief character (several actually), etc..

The rest of the criticism is 100% accurate, and even thought SG1 was not well written or shot at all, this is considerably worse.

And after 7 episodes, I'm starting to feel the charm of the original somehow, of not taking itself too seriously and I think I may have stockholm syndrome.

MGM shill ladies and gents
This webseries doesn't respect the established canon and is not even considered part of the franchise.
Join us on mobile.twitter.com/stargatenow?lang=en to be part of our campaign to revive the series. As far as we are concerned ==Stargate Origins does not exist ==

No shit it doesn't follow canon. If you think about it, its even worse because the show only works for people who already know the canon, new viewers would be completely lost. I have no idea of what the fuck they are doing, but it can't be worse than STD.

Look at her face. She has no idea how stupid she looks. She's like "yeah whiteboy i own this shit now i'm a kween"
Niggers are too stupid to know when to be embarrassed

The Danny Brown

When wasn't Star Trek communist propaganda?

A very hierarchical society in which women can't be commanders? I don't think so.

It was the 60's. That episode was supposed to be shining a light on sexism.

Quite a poor way of doing it, if so.

Like almost every movie these days. Digital color grading is a cancer.

That's fake news. The woman was insane and jealous of Kirk.

t. racist sexist misogynist nazi drumpg supporter

One Fewer Bald Woman in Calcutta

The thing is, they don't know that they have no interest in Star Trek. The people who signed-off on their involvement do, though. Makes you think.

There is a minor trend lately of new shows being "problematic", but made by people who are supposed to be woke or safe or whatever. It's probably just part of their first-season hype-getting strategy, tbh. Gets retards talking about it.

White people never cared what you called their utopian future society just so long as they got it on their terms. That's what Star Trek showed. Rebooting / Retconning Star Trek to show white men as the bad guys if not irrelevant and everything good happening because of the previously unsung heroics of Women, brown people, gays, and Jews Vulcans just goes to show you how lacking in creativity and imagination the people shilling for that "narrative" are. They can only manipulate or destroy better things made by better people.

wow, drumpf BTFO

Only cis-sub-human cumskins like you can blush, which is totally not diverse! It's totally wrong that the ability to blush is linked with higher emotional capacity!

WHY IS SHE SO FUCKING UGLY
WHY DO I NEED TO FEEL TO PUNCH HER IN THE FACE EVERYTIME SHE APPEARS ON THE SCREEN
AAAAARRRGHHH

Sexist by way of disparate impact. Luckily Janeway broke that glass ceiling.

Isn't that what they call diapers in the UK?

hg