Haha

haha
orange
get it
like drumpf
hahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010–12)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oscars will be a mess this year. They have to honor diversity (as usual), #MeToo (Kimmel is a massive hypocrite) and now this anti-gun violence thing Why do they even pretend this is an awards show anymore? Can't they just call it what it is, Celebrities Dinner for Social Justice

explain to me why you THINK you need a gun in this day and age, without resorting to racism and/or antisemitism

'cause them racist-ass cops always killing brothas

guns are cool

Gotta shoot those whiteys who try to take back Wakanda from the true children of Isreal. Can I get a
DAS RITE?

IMPEEEECH BROMPF NAOOOOOOW!!!

I thought blikel lumpf supported gun grabbing after the amerimutt shooting?

Eventually it will merge into one big social movement. #TakeAKneeTooForHerGunControl

4D CHESS

lmao

Whoa, bigot much?

Why would the author think that I'd be watching the Oscars (which I won't be doing at all) with my mother? Christ, I'm a super pathetic loser but I'm not that bad.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010–12)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack

Please disarm us masters, guns are to blame

I don't get it tbh.

Because black lives matters. If cops are running around killing people don't you think it is a little silly to trust them alone with firearms?

To protect myself from government tyranny. Cops and feds get shot regularly as enforcers of government tyranny.

To protect myself against robbery.

2 FUCKING SCOOPS, NOW THE GUNS

Sure, I could call the police and maybe they'll get to me 20 minutes after my last breath but in the time between calling 911 and getting gutted like a pig I'd like to at least do something more about the situation than cower in a corner unable to defend myself, and I have no delusions that getting into some stupid Reddit-tier knife fight is viable.

Only sporks in communist paradise.

To shoot schoolkids and little black boys who dindu nuffin obviously

What else am I supposed to use faggot?

You're right, I forgot to remove the ms. Please excuse me.

To genocide the jewish race.

I don't need a reason. The second amendment to the Constitution guarantees my right to keep and bear arms.

They should wear it like this tbh.

Why can't a feral nigger or an allah snackbar shoot up/blow up these bolshevik get togethers….

bolsheviks everybody they open the borders and then want to ban the ability to defend yourself.

DYAS RYAUGHTMH

A computer you underage fag

But the constitution is an outdated document
Don't you think it's time to adapt it to the modern world?

What's a computer?

Yes, which is why we need a Nationalist dictatorship!

#TimesUp didn't really catch on like #MeToo.. but even #MeToo is a joke now. What's the hashtag for this award show?

Because Niggers will have guns no matter the law and Kikes just want to control you and the best way to do that is disarming the population.

#GoAwayNRA would be my nomination if I were them.

Because if someone tries to murderrape me or my family members in my house i want to able to murder them first.

this

I know it's bait, but because the constitution of this Republic says I can own a fucking gun, and that's all that matters. I don't care who dies, I will continue to own firearms.
Mine must be defective though. I've been keeping an eye on them as of late to make sure they don't shoot anyone, and so far they haven't.

to kill tyrants