Choose

Choose.

I pick Roll.
DAMN IT user!

source

Zero was always the cooler one.

haha fucking loser

Jesus fuck I hate you, you keep shitposting with your faggot shit constantly.

That's a tranny you fucking nigger.

X. Only tryhards play Zero.

bass

Shoo Shoo ScamMan.

C) Vile

Jeez, he only did that in one panel in the manga.

Maverick Hunter on the PSP was a pretty good remake of X, and you got to play as Vile which was great

Whiny bitch of a faggot Eks shouldn't have been in the game to begin with.
Zero is Dante's prototype and the only true protagonist.
And then they made him whiny bitch too for some reason, fucking crapcom

patrician taste

Zero is good but I prefer to play as X, even if people say he is a pussy.

It was Inafune himself as far as I know so maybe he was supposed to be a bitch from the start.

Is suicide an option?

Zero the Red Comet.

My nigga

I didn't know about the this, but the thought of it made my dick hard, so I watched some gameplay videos. Is there any point to playing on hard, because the damage you take seems nuts, and how well does it emulate?

Probably really well since PPSSPP's pretty good outside of a few flaws like font issues in some games.

Mega Man Zero (the series) is the best the series has ever been.
It's a shame ZX went in a different direction with it, but the four Mega Man Zero games are all great enough to play once or twice a year.

FUCK, now I need to find some way to emulate X4, X5, and X6. And then play ZX & ZXA on my DS… if I can find these games somewhere in my collection…

And I was already getting some Tiberian Sun craving. Dammit OP, why'd you have to give me stuff to do on my day off?!

Fuck. PPSSPP does work great, but I forgot to save my damn game, so I lost everything when I accidentally locked myself out of the Z-buster.

DID YOU MISS ME?

Egamman becaue h'es not a girl

I prefer rockman tho

Megaman Powered up was another Great PSP remake

If you beat a robot master using only the Megabuster you can play as them and they all have they're own unique dialog threw the whole game.
There are 8 Robot Masters The 2 added are Timeman and Oilman

Beating the game on Easy Normal and Hard give you 3 different versions of Megaman 1 where he can slide 1 where he can slide and charge shot and just Mega. Him being called Rock would have sounded better and made more sense
Were he's still just an house aid robot and his only move is a kick which makes the game hard as hell but a fun challenge

There is a fully redone classic Megaman campaign with only the 6 original Robot masters. and there are 100 challenges 10 each for Megaman and the 8 Robot masters and 10 boss rush challenges
beating all 100 unlocks Protoman who is really OP.

I've tried a bunch of Megaman but Zero 1 was the only one I found good enough to play sincerely (and beat without retard ELFs). I fucked around with the first six Megaman games with save states years before since an autistic friend liked them. Love the character for Zero onwards mostly. Been meaning to try ZX again but it seemed kind of dumb. Tried ZX2 and could not beat the boss I kept reaching and the grappling hook finally made me have enough. Tried Battle Network for the first time recently, got into it a bit then got bored once the novelty wore really thin.

Powered Up is fantastic, what I wouldn't give for a Powered Up 2. You can also unlock Roll and Protoman and there's like 10 different costumes for Roll.

GUTSMAN!

The first battle network was really weak compared to the sequels except 4 fuck that shit

I liked ZX more myself.

There is a PC port of Megaman X4 ans X5, and there's an Asia only X6 PC port. For the Zero serie you have Megaman Zero collection on DS. Get a flashcart, fag.

Both Powered Up and Maverick Hunter X were made really well. Shame they didn't sold good enough to warrant remakes of all the others With better retcons considering that the original and the X serie have a shit canon
People bitch about Konami because they actually will never do another video game, apprently, but with Capcom is suffering because they will never do another Megaman game either, apparently, not since ConMan left.

He was? I remember playing with him on Powered Up in my PSP. Pretty sure he wasn't removed, they just changed his color outside of Japan because muh blackface.

I just remember, there's a Megaman Anniversary Collection and Megaman X Collection for PS2 and GameCube, and you can play them on Dolphin.
There's also the Megaman Collection for 3DS and the others, but that one ended up being shit to Megaman Collection.

Zero in his own game > old X > old Zero

The Megaman Zero's Zero is the worst designed over all. Where's that pic of how Omega would look with the original Zero armor but with Megaman Zero art style?

It's like you faggots never played Legends.

Are you stupid? Why the fuck would you emulate a bad emulation when almost anything can properly run the originals?
The Anniversary Collection is terrible. Here's why in autistic detail:

The Legacy Collection is lazy, but at least it's the best way to legally play the NES games next to buying the cartridges. The only reason to play the adequate X collection is to play it on an actual Wii because it doesn't have a working homebrew PS1 emulator.

user, I just remembered the Anniversary collection and X Collection existed, and now that you mention it, I do remember them having some problems like X3 music not looping and shit like that.
But user, with the 3D on on the 3DS the legacy collection drop it's FPS. I guess you can play it with the 3D off, which looks like shit, not to mention that the 3D effect is neat, or you could play it in any of the other consoles where it was released.
What do you mean?

it's in every Zero design. Why people talk shit about the MMZ art style while the rest is apparently OK is beyond me.

May I pick the cute one?

Underpants =/= diapers

I choose Aile.

I have a question: What am I fighting for?

I want this meme to die

Don't misunderstand me. My problem is not with the diapers themselves, after all I like Superman's red underwear design wise. My problem is that the diaper is a lot more obvious with MZ art style. The thing looks like it's not even part of it's body, unlike the original Zero designs. Also, yeah, that's the pic I was asking for. Looks a lot more menacing, but you still see the diaper.

Good choice.

what is it user, dont you love mashing A on every single thing in the game to collect 50 points, beating the game three times to get all the souls, fighting shitty viruses (like those 200hp manta rays whose entire purpose in life is destroying encrypted data, every moko virus from the EX version onwards and two bomb boys at the same time) and having the world's most dissapointing travel around the world?
battle network 4 can go fuck himself so hard

Try playing the game on original hardware.

Check the official art, though.

TICK TOCK WAGIE

Thanks, you guys. I just finished Maverick Hunter X on PPSSPP. Between that and the HWNDU action, you made my day.

X a best, Zerofags are the cancer that killed the series.

I still don't get why people say that. Sure the homoerotic thong isn't the best design but calling it a diaper is just plain wrong

Oh no user, i can stand all of that, i just don't like amusement parks, specially the ones that are an exercise in patience. But oh well, at least the tedium was worth it with chips that may appear only if you are getting fucked up with side effects that will fuck you up even harder right?

Fucking degenerates.

Thanks for the (You)
Here you can use this webm next time.

No love for Axl, Holla Forums?

Got your choice right here, OP.
Too bad I couldn't find any Saturn game tracks, the Saturn music was so much better for multiplats.

Want to break the game with ease you pick X and find his Ultimate Armor

Want to break the game and have fun you pick Zero with his augment ability.

No thanks, I only play good Mega Man games.