Dayz Thread

I went in expecting it to be utter shit but its pretty good. Better than the mod ever was or any of the Arma 3 spinoffs.

HWNDU is better zombie hunting game than DayZ.

Do zombies still run through walls / doors?

Yes but not very often, locking them in a room is a legitimate strategy now.

I seriously want to enjoy this game but the community is the nost cancerous thing ever.

3 YEARS OF ALPHA
RELEASE BY 2016
STILL RUNS PLAYS LIKE SHIT
THE FREE MODS AND ARMA 3 SPINOFFS ARE BETTER
FUCKING EARLY ACCESS
>>>/suicide/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Can i pirate it? That is the only way you'd get me to play this shit game.

No you cannot
Its so shit that its uncrackable

I'm afraid the sandbox survival formula still has a very long, uphill way to go before it can offer a good game.

Ark is alright

why play DayZ when you can dig tumors out of your foot with a sharp spoon and have more fun?

I'm only here to laugh at you faggot. oh and sage

Shit nigga that was it? THIS is Shia's assault? Fuck, then every time I take the train I assault and am assaulted three times on average. I'm glad this Hollywood faggot got a lawsuit heading his way but this is ridiculous.

That wasn't the assault. This was like 2 or 3 days before it.

Nah, he tried to choke one of his own a few days later

This isn't the only incident. He's also chased after a few other guys in previous days. He's fucking lost it.

I will never understand why this "genre" of games became big.

DayZ had zombies?
I thought it was a russian slav simulator this whole time

Kek. I have been avoiding his "piece of art" trainwreck, celeb kikery is getting repetitive, but maybe it was a mistake.
Perhaps we could send HotWheels his way, even the slightest attack'd fuck him up and land Shia in prison

Fun stuff.

I can't wait for someone to make HWNDU Simulator, where you play as Holla Forums and trying to get the cucks to have meltdowns.

OP when I last played the lack of zombies what made me bored with it. How is it now? can I venture around again, collect loot and live in the woods while going to towns and put my dick on the ground and crawl all over the place and pray I wont get bit in the ass by 20 zombies.

Do zombies still run INSIDE you and stand there motionless while you hear their annoying grunts and get smashed in the fuck head by invisible blows? Is it still one big empty fucking with half the buildings being empty and the other half with non-functioning doors? Is the multiplayer still a guy sitting under the floor at the airstrip shooting anyone who walks in?

7 Days to Die has gone from being unplayable Minecraft with guns to looking pretty good with a fair bit of complexity and a workable bug list, and with ongoing yuge updates that both add/upgrade content and fix shit. Biggest issue atm is over 30 players and a server lags. Has real potential to be GOAT if they fix that, keep up the updates and address the last few lingering bugs/optimization issues.

Though given that's the best I can find and it's a "it's getting there!", you're still right.

there's a vid floating around with Mark, our autistic jewish board owner, talking about Evangelion girls with Sam Hyde from MDE. There are so many priceless moments like this popping up everywhere.

I think we've pretty much crushed his soul by now

lol u retarded kid