How would he do directing a big budget film?

How would he do directing a big budget film?

Big budget 10'' Mike kino when?

He'd probably be better than most big name directors at the moment, like Jew Jew.

As long as his wife his no where near the set.

He could do a decent job as long he had a good script to work with. If you watch the Board James Dream Phone video, you can see he has genuine talent. Even the AVGN movie could have been good if he made it about the Nerd being a basement dweller struggling to adapt to living in the modern world like he originally planned.

Like my cat commanding an Abrams tank

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

AND LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

Awful. Youtube cinephiles discuss a lot about movies but they would be unable to make one. James doesn't even know how to shot a scene, he thinks movies are about people talking to the camera.

The first 50 AVGNs were kino.

It's funny how the guy was able to say fuck with more nuance and comedic timing than just about any other person on youtube. Seriously, it's been 14 years and nobody has topped his older stuff yet.

Depends on how much he lets his wife influence him.

Can some please explain the reference I don't have time to keep up with e celebs?

Lol is that his wife?

Listen, cuckchan refugee, you keep coming into threads and asking to be spoonfed. Shut up and lurk.

Good job spoonfeeding the newfag.

I haven't been on 4chan in almost 4 years I just don't have the time to keep up with youtubers

i'd probably have posted it anyway

I despise the term with a fucking passion, but there’s nothing “comfier” than rewatching his older episodes. I used to find myself returning to them every 6 months or so.

They are bedtime comfykino, I've watched through them a few times. Really the first 100ish are good, I don't really like the longer ones though.

no

He actually does a good job making you feel as though you're in the time period when the game was relevant, or at least he used to. I think a bit of the magic was lost when he started filming in high def and stopped using old video game music.

Name one thing that went from SD to HD and kept it's charm, protip: you can't.

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

TO LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

Fuck off Umaru.

MY WIFES DAUGHTER

how does it feel being a pleb

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

Sorry kid, I don't watch Pokemon.

OH NO

Late Late Night with Craig Ferguson

No fucking thank you.

What the fuck is happening to her? James looks like he could just do some working out and he'd be set, she looks like she's aged faster than milk in the sun.

It's common knowledge now that James Rolfe has at least mild autism.

it's called "being female"

the only one with autism here is you if you believe this shit

La creatura

Hol up
He had a good idea and changed it? Why?

glad I dont have autism

Her arm is humongous, she should stick to Twitter angles shot.
Whatever those burgerclaps are fed with it contains a lot of hormones and/or they don't exercise.

totally nothing wrong with autism.
Reported for ban evasion

There's no such thing as mild autism.

That bean part sounds believable but the rest really doesn't though.

sure there is, it's called Assburger

Asperger's is a meme.

Ikari Warriors was the last good one. You can easily notice the heavy drop in quality after that.

WHERE DID THEIR HAIR GO?

That's not his wife, it's Stephanie Yuhas who was in overanalyzers

Any similarities?

His Action 52 and Hong Kong 97 were the best.

Don't know what you're getting at

The nose is different, the jaw has a different shape.

I think he brought in another writer to help him with the script and the other writer convinced him to changed the story entirely.

I thought he had the script finished at least a couple years before he even started shooting for the movie, I remember him showing it in a video.

Agreed with Action 52/Cheetahmen, Hong Kong 97 was lazy and though and just him standing in a close shot.