PLZ MARK

MARK WE NEED YOU AT HWNDU.
REQUESTING IMMEDIATE BACKUP

Set out a bag of gold coins. He'll follow his nose.

ENERGY SENT

They're banning anons Mark, we need your jewish autism now more than ever

REQUESTING BLACKUP NOW MARK

ANONS ARE GETTING B& LEFT AND RIGHT

SENDING ENERGY

They will quake in fear at the power of marks REEE. They shouldnt even be near the camera, he already claimed it

MARK MARK MARK

I messaged him

What's happening?

We need info on the bans

JEEZ MARK

I think you need Holla Forums for this one anons.

Normalfags are gathering and causing trouble at 8chans camera again, after mark claimed the territory.

singling out random anons

They are bringing the big guns and we need to deploy maximum autism in our counterattack

what the ufck since when does mark use signal
i told that nigger to add me on signal if he had it but nooo just google fucking talk

huh?

what a meme

Do I have too? I wanna play some Yakuza and head to bed, besides I'm low on cash.

Holla Forums is getting b& from there m8 WE NEED MARKS POWER LEVELS

-t. pol

My dubs say request denied.

Do you mean to tell me Holla Forums is getting beaten by normalfags and Holla Forums in the real world right now? And they need mark to save them?

What kind of Jew are you?

so he can ban faster?
MAAAAARRRKKKK=

Well, considering the goyim got banned, if you go there there's a good chance it will have been for nuthin. Besides right now the only people on stream are an inssuferable nigger and someone LARPing as an army guy.

We need you to give them a taste of the REEEEEEEs they have brought upon themselves

…………………………………………..hangs head low, yes

ok so what do they mean by not dividing then

They are a bunch of mathematician extremist who are dead against division of sums.

I wish I could go to new York and shitposting IRL.
I had an idea for a Kiss Parody called "You have to go back!" YEAH
YOU ALL HAVE TO GO BACK, 'YEAH'
Deport Pablo that way
Remove all the tacos and say no more 'Ese',
Take em all away.

witnessed

If you're not feeling the energy dont bother. Keks trips say vidyagames for you tonight

where's the stream?

imagine how hard that would make cooking and ordering meat at the deli
would measuring cups be banned except for 1 cup? would it be illegal to order less than a pound exact of something?

a disgrace of one. Not to mention I'm fairly comfy right now playing vidya, and besides I don't have enough dosh for a cab ride to queens.

thanks kek

dude, who the fuck cares, 'murricans couldn't have been more divided even if they were fighting for the last burger left on the planet then right now.

Mark please fuck me

does new york not have uber / lyft? the fuck are you buying cabs for? cabs will charge you double the price for a ride that uber / lyft will
or heaven forbid you get a bus / train tracker and use public transit

You better not have bough RE7 with that denuvo shit.

Thats a boys butt.

Also thank you for BTFOing that gook even if it wasn't intentional, she was a grade A cunt.

Kill all burgers tbh

And? Boys have the best butts.

But theres no pussy to put it in.

kill your selves you circle jerking fucks

You've more than earned your comfy night

Fucking hell don't you have ANY other shirts?

Mark how did you remember the 6 gorillion? Today is holohoax remembrance day after all.

I was talking about uber/lyft

I'm overdrawn by ten bucks because of the inauguration. I had some spare money for one uber trip, so I used it to fuck with shia's stream.

Amazing technique.

hey mark I'm sorry I told you to hang yourself twice you seem like a cool guy that maybe shouldn't be gassed, so can you please hang yourself?

Why are americans so noisy?

There is a boipussy