What are some good anti-gay kinos?

What are some good anti-gay kinos?

reported

This is honestly horrifying as an American jew. I could tell a few of those being beaten were Russian brothers so this especially made me feel scared knowing just how close we are to going back to fascist germany in russia.

YOUR PARENTS HATE YOU FAGGOT, KILL YOURSELF HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

I guess complaining about anti-faggot posting in their memoriam for Billy could be understood. But if you actually defend faggotry you are truly retarded.

Typical american sociopath child, when you get beaten up by a gang of blacks for mouthing off you will come crying to mommy about how life is unfair… got some lessons to learn

This is why nobody takes you seriously

Nice bait

The content is that gays live in your head rent free and it makes you feel good that you aren't like them when in reality you are a fucking loser. The Alt-Right is a hugbox to convince you that you aren't genetic refuse that should leave this world immediately

Which one are you?

The white L-block in the bottom right.

>(((Alt-right)))
Controlled opposition, like any political group claiming to be in your interests. (Front National, Geert Wilders, AfD etc)
They are meant as a vent for frustration of disgruntled people to go, to stop an actual revolt. Keep them passive. To make them feel like they did something, while in reality they did nothing to stop the ride that we are in. You cannot change the system, using the system.

Actually pathetic how far The_Pol has regressed into a hugbox no bad feelings zone

Hey Zach.

So whose more gay? The Russian who wants to have a clandestine mutual blowjob session with his buddy. Or the Russian who wants to abduct these two. Take them to a secret location, umdress them down to their underwear and have them put on lipstick and make them suck dildos on camera.

Whose more gay?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Will Zach ever see the light?

In a secluded shack with nothing but CIA agents, yes.

Back to your caravan, Varg.

Oh yeah I forgot everyone was the elusive Sudozach who works as a soros shill for CTRshareblue, you definitely schizophrenic or something

Don't forget the people who love to watch the videos 'for justice', no other reasons going on there…

OMG MODS BAN HOMOPHOBIA MUH Holla Forums BOARD CULTURE SEND THE BAD PEOPLE AWAY

Everyone isn't Zach, Zach. Only you are!

It adds up too. Goonposting only starts when it's evening time in America.

t. Assmad faggot who will forever be a dissapointment to his parents

LMAO

He also replies the exact same way every single time. I think he likes getting found out.

You were proven as retards on other boards where you chalked it up to 'IP switching' to justify why multiple people were disagreeing with you. The exact same shit happened with Sudocuck where people couldn't accept their hugbox being popped like a bubble.

There is no disagreement, Zach. It's just you being incredibly shy for no particular reason.

I don't support gay marriage but this is fucked up.

alt right and left are equally stupid tbh especially the goons who go to protests and openly argue with people they never met online

brendan fraser lays the smackdown on a queer in GODS AND MONSTERS

it chronicles the story of a famous director (the guy who did all the classic Universal films, like frankenstein and the mummy)

but he's a homo, so nobody likes him. he can't have friends because he tries to queer them. then brendan fraser maybe will be his friend

it all falls down when he tries to queer brendan fraser, who stops being his friend forever, so the famous director gets drunk and kills himself

a classic story about how you can't even be friendly with these people

:)

same here i also dont care what they do in the privacy of they home tbh i think thats the point of muh freedom and im not even murican.

Also 4-5 people beating up and humiliating random homo is fucked up and pointless.

You can keep crying about it but that won't make it true. I think you are struggling with the concept of anonymity.

The irony is palpable, Zach.

Applicable to furries and ponies. The only reason why people started hating them is because they tried to infect it to other people.

wtf i love russia even more now !

the gay disease will be cured

And got beyond assmad when told to fuck off. We're talking levels of victim complex that Jews wish they had here.

Pretty ironic coming from poleddit cancer. Holla Forums was one of the first containment boards.

All the Emma threads bumplocked at the moment Zach?

cured by beating random homos thats stupid as fuck the only thing this guys are doing is bringing attention to homo people and helping them into getting more rights literally this is doing more good than bad to them

YOU

You ever found an alternative to Crisco my man?

holy fuck how many times i'm not zach you sperg.

royal butter
let the soy flow

This tbh, no more half-measures, no more trying to cure the gay out of these sick people. No more mercy.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, nu/pol/ is two blocks down

true but they still need to be punished for their sins. i suppose the best thing to do is to beat the jew rather than the victim.

I don't have a problem with blatant faggots getting the shit kicked out of them and i'm gay. A faggot wearing a corset walking the streets at 2am is not a person who deserves to breath air. He probably just got back from sucking multiples cocks and being absolutely disgusting in general. These people should be afraid to be seen in public. These are sick fucked up individuals and our society should shame them endlessly. It's one thing to be a gay if that's all it is but that's extremely rare. It takes very minimal effort looking at what the average faggot gets up to and what they think about to realize that they probably deserve to be shot.

There's no need to be upset Zach.

In near future when the gay community ask for even more rights will use this kinda videos for leverage.

THIS IS THE NEW POL SMALL FRY

MODS OMG BAN

Yet where did the gays get the most rights?
Western Europe, America. Where they get beat the least. This happens way more in Russia and eastern europe and non cucked countries in general yet the gays don't get "rights".
I think you can correlerate the amount of gays beat to how far a country has slipped into being a weak feminist paradise like Sweden.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

They shouldn't have a platform to be asking for anything. Acknowledging them like you are is already giving them everything they need to go further. Homosexuality is inherently fucked up because the people who engage in it are all fucked up. The second you pretend that Adam and Steve is a thing then you implicitly pretend that Adam and Steve don't spend their free time stretching eachothers assholes and engaging in disease ridden gangbangs. The Modern Family ideal is a complete fantasy.

Exactly. Faggots in the US still lose their minds over a violent degenerate drug dealer being killed because he was a fag. They honestly still use this case from the 80s to pretend anyone is killing fags in the states. Maybe if we actually did beat and kill fags we wouldn't have these problems. You give them an inch, they will take a mile. Every. Fucking. Time. You cannot cave to this leftist victim toxicity.

This is now a Billy thread
Billy is now boss of this board, and you slaves are gonna take it boy ♂️

The only thing deader than that faggot is his meme, user.

kinda funny lol

Reminder that is what you support. Kill yourself you disgusting freak.

huh

Huh, don't recall supporting that, funny. And if all gays = bugchasing at folsom street fair then I guess I can just lump you in with Sargon and the liberalists right? I mean, you're all basically the same…

All gays are bugchasing at folsom street fair in the same way that all muslims believe in sharia law.

you are wrong nigga im from east EU and normal people here dont care about homos in russia is the same.

The people who go out lure and beat homos in east eu are usually kids and football fans the degenerate type here are also known as Orcs. Basically losers with no education bad at school usually are 20-30y olds no job living with parents doing cheap sinthetic drugs drunk tards.Going nowhere in life.
And when normal people see someone like that beating people dosent matter if its homo. People always choose the victim side.
I

Obvious degenerate. Mods should ban.

If that is true, why is there still much less faggotry in the east than in the west?

Quit typing like a niggerbrained AIDSbucket holy shit.

YOU DO REALIZE Holla Forums IS A GAY BOARD NW RIGHT?

Embarassing when polfags sympathise with benefits class scum who strip buildings for copper like locusts and only care about smokes and alcohol. Just because their particular violent impulse that day was directed toward a gay person when it could've easily been an old lady they wanted to mug. These people are just as bad as refugees but people will defend them to the end because scum loves scum.

Stop crying bitch, this is Billy's board now.

Faggot, you're no different than a "moderate muslim" who greedily sucks up all the indirect benefits of the terrorism perpetrated by your radical counterparts and allies yourself with jews and every other one of their golem.

He’s dead.

Zerosugar put his dick in a man’s mouth, so…

I'm not gay you cunt, most straight people don't support the perpetration of violence against gays by scum. You can disagree with pride events and teaching gay stuff in schools without going out and harming homosexuals.

gayboi

Spoiled American Soyboy Detected

That's exactly what happened in western europe, America. Be a pacifist and people will run all over you, do not tolerate any of this vile shit.
Give them an inch, they take a mile.

yeah if you're a whiny little bitch!

I am completely aware of the fact that the average Holla Forums poster is a shitskin, but god damn you're even more retarded than i expected.

Nice reddit reaction image, typical spoiled american child who thinks of nothing but himself

typical retarded shitskin who cares more about some dead meme and dead faggot than he cares about doing something useful with his life

its the same my man the thing is the east faggots are more hidden

You keep saying that word, you broken or something? Your dad fuck you too hard and split your noggin on the headboard?

boku no pico

Keep telling yourself that faggot. Russia will dominate the world while Americans descend into a gay diverse shithole. Remember, this is the future you chose ;)

They're faggots and pedophiles.

LMAOING @U AMERIMUTT

This has got to be some false flag shit right here. Not even poleddit is this retarded.

why are you on Holla Forums?

It was Russian agents who bolstered the queers in the first place. Let’s just say the Cold War wound up fucking up both sides badly.

HOLY SHIT YOU SHITSKINS ARE SO ANGRY YOU CAN'T EVEN THINK PROPERLY ANYMORE

t. mutt

#MAGA KEEP LETTING IN THOSE #BASED LATINOS

What even happened to Russians that made them so fucked?

Definitely not communism.

Well done.

Centuries of oppression under the Mongols, Tsars, and Communism followed by Western popular culture.
Why do you think Hitler wanted to remove them?

Even though they're still recovering from both the zionist revolution and the collapse of the USSR they still manage to be a better superpower than Amerimuttica tbh.

Both the US and Russia are declining.
I hope you're ready to embrace your Mandarin overlords.

communism aka jews

The chinks are running on fumes tbh.

So then who dominates next?
Or do we enter some sort of melee?

I think we all know who.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF (((AMERICANS)))

Your critiques of America are valid and noted, however, that doesn't take away from the fact that Russians are subhuman beasts that are barely capable of rational thought.

TRIPS CONFIRM, AMERIMUTT UNTERMENSCHEN ETERNALLY BTFO

It's still hard to say. It depends on how many proxy wars America starts in its dying moments. Currently China and Russia are much more culturally stable than America so it will be the first one to go. Russia and China might be able to pick up the pieces and become great again but as instability grows America will want to start more wars to unite the nation. Canada is already pretty much Chinese owned.

As America's sphere of influence shrinks it will become more clear who takes over where.

Russians are basically subhuman backwater peasants who drink all day and only ever advance when they have a brutal dictator in charge like Stalin or Peter the Great.

Obligatory

Do you think Israel will make moves to establish Greater Israel?
Or would the Jews be playing their hand too quickly?

The irony with him is that he had the biggest erection for Western Europe and did everything he possibly could to emulate Western Europeans.
Even went back to Russia and forced the men to shave and change up the way things were done.

niggers know what to do to faggots

Holla Forums is a board of peace