What the FUCK is his problem?

What the FUCK is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=CdeRpxHjDOQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bullied just enough to hate the world but not enough to fix him.

constant hyperbole, anecdotal evidence based arguments, (((science))) reasoning

Soy

UHMMMM ACKSHUALLY

Why does he ruin everything?

ACKSHUALLY

==AAAACCCCCCKKKKKKSSSSSHHHHHHUUUUUAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYYY=

Soy and/or Judaism

Because he enjoys nothing

Can't wait for the 'Adam ruins Judaism' episode

What possesses a man to look like this?

A combination of insecurity, constant approval-seeking, and soy.

Coming never.

Gosh, ya think? It's almost like that was the joke.

woah

damn

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXJJJJJJJJJJJJULLLLLLLLAY

Is smug a side effect of soy?

Men looking like lesbians is *in* at the moment.

Adam is like your friend's annoying liberal friend who acts really snarky and constantly parrots shit he read from TodayILearned on reddit.

hooktube.com/watch?v=CdeRpxHjDOQ

hooktube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ

Not always.

yes

he's a butt hurt fairy that think normalfags will buy into propaganda if he labels it as truth

That episode was about 10 years or more too.

ACKSHULLAY

Is being a snarky, smug and unlikable asshole a desired character trait in California?

Well, it's either that or be a literally braindead spic who's only thoughts consist of rape, murder and drugs.

hard choice tbh fam

What would Adam say about Holla Forums?

Probably something about us just not liking women or being racist virgins which is why we don't like modern films like Soy Wars, it couldn't be that most films are fucking garbage.

this. dont even know why i come to Holla Forums. i rarely watch new movies and dont watch television shows.

Reddit calls this classy as fuck.

they also cut their dicks off, suck off niggers and quote marx.

He looks autistic, he's wearing conflicting styles and none of them fit his personality and demeanor.
He's too fat to pull that hair off, the glasses don't meld well with anything, the jacket conflicts with his hair, the tie and shirt go well together but not anything else and his pants look like something a rural English farmer would wear.
Even that kid who reviews fast food has a better fashion taste than him.

that kid honestly looks fly as fuck

His suits are oversized as fuck, but his taste is decent.

He's really smart, too.

he was raised by a single mother.

Interesting when he's tackling obvious scams, like diamond rings and circumcision, total bullshit when he's trying to tackle political issues, because his gimmick becomes rapidly skirting around issues by oversimplifying them or leaving out obvious factors… And then, whenever he's called out, he just pretends that he didn't know he was quoting incorrect citations, because he doesn't write the scripts, he was just reading what the "experts" said.

Remimder gibby has a yt channel

why didnt bush built a flying wall after 9/11

He's an idiot but he has decent writers

He's one of the few people I have a desire to punch purely because of how he looks. I don't know anything about him or his show, I hate him just because of his appearance.

Totally understandable.

You know when you're enjoying something and some random guy walks up to you telling you in great detail why the thing you're enjoying is bad and that you should feel bad? He's that guy.

Fucking what?

feeling awfully goony in here

That doesn't happen to you?

Looks like the version of harry potter born from a transgender lesbian's anus.

Ok, the number of people (especially on chans) that this guy triggers is unbelievable. Jesus - get a grip.

Fuck off, Adam.

Where do you live, man?

You need to be beaten.

Holla Forums doesn't like talking about this man. I tried multiple times, and they fail to realize this man is a threat to the intelegence of the general public.

If you say he's a jew they'll have no choice but to listen.

I think he is, but there is little on him. Apparently he was a part of a comedy troupe made popular for a minute on reddit by CollegeHumor

Adam Jews Everything

Reddit version of Penn&Teller bullshit