Just watched this

Just watched this.

I now understand why Nolan is so highly regarded around these parts.

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/cinema/best100.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO

Did you get lost on your way to reddit, son?

Name one film of his that is less than a 6/10.

Oh wait, you literally can't.

This is why bringing /r/thedonald here was a mistake.

These are literally all 7/10 or higher. Back to reddit you go.

I forgot this board was filled with low brain power plebeians.
Memento is one of the 40 best films of all times: scaruffi.com/cinema/best100.html

This is why bringing /r/movies here was a mistake

The movie was nice. The only problem is that the only "cool" thing about it is the whole reverse chronology storytelling it had. Remove that and you got a standard generic movie.

This movie is so shit it's hard to even say anything about. The gimmick is annoying and the actual story is terrible. The idea of abusing a guy with short term memory is good but the gimmick of cutting the actual movie from his perspective is insane film student bullshit. Having a single well done sequence from his perspective would be cool. The movie itself is a tiresome bullshit fest.

it's not even a generic movie plot , it's a filler episode from the 7th season of a dying tv show

it's just a movie bro, calm down

upboated

fuck you

Why not?

Have you seen the movie? Obviously this is my opinion but it's just tedious and tiresome to watch and there really isn't a payoff because it comes together so slowly. It's like spending 90 minutes putting together a puzzle of some guy jacking off. That's what Memento is.

Not even poleddicancer I just think Nolan is a second rate director. He's in the mid tier of average films between arthouse/great cinema and cinematic universe/blockbusters/stoner comedies etc.

Wasn't the payoff that the mc was a prick and killed his only friend cause some slut told him to and he felt like it.

was it? i don't even remember because the movie was more about the gimmick than the actual plot

Now go watch the easter egg edit where it’s backward and leonard is a completely different character. Ignore these contrarian rats. At their best they can only mimic stale cuckchan memes.

Exactly. And not only that, the fact that he chose to erase some things deliberately is even worse.

meme and toe is nolan's only good movie

D U N K I R K

What did the mods mean by this?

It's not anchored now.

nu/tv/ everyone
*claps*

Memento isn't even in the top 500

Just watched this.

I now understand why Nolan is so highly regarded around these parts.