Morrowind

I'm conflicted about Morrowind map design. One of the things that really bothers me from the technical side is the lack of currents in rivers. They don't feel like rivers. I also think the heightmap of Vvardenfel is disapointing and that is very probably the result of having only sea level water possible.
In a more general way, Morrowind feels a bit like it follows game-y conventions rather than trying to create a realistic world. Biome transitions, while relatively well done, do feel like they were decided as designated zones rather than natural places. In this aspect Skyrim was much more successful, yet Morrowind's world was much more interesting.

Lets get some discussion going without pointless lore image dumping.
CHIMposting welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

mw.modhistory.com/download-4-15362
tamriel-rebuilt.org/claims
tesgeneral.com/trainwizmorrowindguide
pastebin.com/7gF2VLaf
discord.gg/wd3eSas
forum.openmw.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's because full map of morrowind was never completed to rush the release. Bethesda were lazy even back in those days.

Is modding poison in worth a damn in this game? I wanted to do a alchemy assassin in oblivion but it was fucking useless. I avoided Morrowind partly because of the super potion exploit.

One of the most surprising things Tamriel Rebuilt did for me was that it managed to make Vvardenfel's weird design feel like a strength. You have this big landmass which very slowly and naturally changes the scenery (as natural as is possible with Morrowind tools, which are in some ways *but only some* inferior to Skyrim). And as you go thru all these lands, you start thinking back on Vvardenfel and how it contains almost every faction and biome in such a (relatively) small islands. That makes it feel special, like the energy of whole country is gathering in one supernatural place. Now only if they actually finished the mod before the end of the decade…

Many Morrowind fans love the alchemy and magic exploits. I never played with poison, so I can't answer.

Morrowind sucks for stealth assassin classes at least because there's no arrow physics, and reactions on your stealth from ai is garbage.

Someone has glitched lod.

Morrowind is not to scale, it's a cramped map since the engine couldn't handle the massive landmass.

morrowind is a shitty game

Aren't there any mods to make the arrow physics behave either like in Skyrim or Oblivion(don't know if there is a difference between them tbh), since all 3 games run on the same engine, or is it something that will be possible in openMW?

That's wrong. Morrowind can handle the size of the region. Bethesda wasn't able to cope with the size of the whole region. At the time they had 5-10 employees.

MGEXE is a powerful tool, but full of glitches and rough features.

Who's kidding! They have some of the highest damage in the game and you can throw several onto one enemy if required. The only real downsides is the damage over time and Argonians and other immunes. Raising the skill is easy and profitable.

Negative effect potions are useless in vanilla except as a way to make money, but yeah, alchemy is hideously broken and fun.

Anything is possible in OpenMW, whether it will be done is another matter since they want a mostly vanilla experience (besides obvious bug fixing, and the odd nicety like indicating owned objects).

Bethesda was near bankrupcy and they spent an extra year to make sure everything is as okay as possible. So no, that's not really true.

For me personally, the way Vvandefel's map is great. Where there's populated areas there's a lot of paths and where there isn't it's a big open field. The path places remind me of Final Fantasy's map and seem to follow more conventional rpg map design. The open areas follow a more open direction. But due to having variety in the type of map design you never quite feel tired of the terrain. Morrowind Rebirth is also a wonderful thing since it removes all the rough bits of the map and polishes it till it shines brightly. It's an impressive map honestly.

Turn this pic clockwise. As it is, north is on the left.

Pac man?

Not really possible in original Morrowind, but can be possible in OpenMW. It's definitely not going to be default OpenMW behavior, though, so someone will have to mod it in.

It'll take years because Morrowind modders are slow, but Morrowind modding work is god tier. That's a perk of having casuals leave for Skyrim.

The possibilities for OpenMW modding is pretty damn exciting. I wonder how much different the new CS is, I might try my hand at modding myself once the project gets a little further along. To both of your points, it would be nice to see stealth be a little less wonky and at least be at the level of oblivion/skyrim not that those games do it all that much better but it would be an improvement, at least

One thing I do know is that you'll be able to have different water level heights per outside cell instead of being forced to make everything sea level.

Why would you say this without even checking? You're objectively incorrect.

at this moment in time should i use original build of morrowind, or openMW?

Depends.
Not OpenMW:
OpenMW:

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, other anons can probably add more details. Really either way you go you'll be good, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I honestly hate tameriel rebuilt, it's just not very good and doesn't feel like morrowind at all.

I know, i'm referring to the areas that are finished.

the only reason I have it installed is so I can see the mainland's distant LOD while playing morrowind for immersions sake.

Explain. It's better Morrowind than Morrowind proper. inb4 quests not finished or Helnim town isn't good

I tend not to like content mods in general. They almost never feel like part of the game. I usually just stick to immersion, overhaul (graphic/audio) or gameplay ones. Extra quests and regions and stuff always just seem a bit… "eh."

I can understand this, even though TR does feel pretty authentic to me. Granted I've only just wandered the wilderness and dungeons, haven't bothered staying in towns for very long. Some of the new bug-like creatures seemed out of place at first, but that could just be because they're new and I've played without TR so many times I'm just not used to them.

Speaking of which, what other new enemies have you guys found that has TR added?

*TR has added

The animals don't make any sense, they just feel like they were designed to be bizarre because hurr durr Morrowinds creatures looked weird. The stilt strider wasn't just odd looking, it made sense in an environment full of deep crags it can be beneficial to have long spindly legs. A nix hound's mouth piece and beak make sense in a world full of heavily armored creatures with tough chitin. A giant walking head makes sense considering the lack of docile prey necessitating the ability to eat tougher game. I can look at a kagouti and see they would probably chow down on kwama in nature or a guar. The alit's mouth is toxic like a kommodo dragon. A water strider doesn't make any fucking sense, just use a goddamn boat. And the rest of the animals are just shitty reskins of existing creatures.

The actual environment itself is boring, the way its laid out doesn't give me the urge to explore, it just feels like oblivion's area but with worse looking graphics. The way Morrowind was laid out encouraged you to walk everywhere, every portion of the map had a reason to be there. There weren't dungeons just scattered in stupid places, the ancestral tombs and caves were in places that made sense like being built into the side of a mountain. In Tamriel rebuilt I wander into a massive fucking dungeon in the middle of nowhere that doesn't make any sense at all. What's the point of it being there? Why is it in the ancestral tomb style? Why would they need such a massive labyrinth to bury their dead? What's the fucking point? Of course the point is just to give the player something neat to run into, ie the Skyrim method of dungeon building.

And that doesn't even mention the lazy writing, the fact that no character seems to even care i'm breaking the strict quarantine laws by being there yet there's a fucking boat to the mainland? That's just flat out retarded and shows the developers didn't read into the lore enough.

How is it better Morrowind than actual Morrowind?

If you want Distant Land and shaders, go for vanilla Morrowind. If you don't care much about graphic improvements, go for OpenMW. Most mods you'll want to have are compatible with OpenMW so don't worry about that

It's better than Morrowind because of better world design, mountains that you can actually get lost in and the heightened feel of adventure due to old ruins that aren't just lipservice but huge complex locations. There's so much to explore and town layouts are amazing.

I know shit about animals so I can't comment and your critique of large ancestor caves in the middle of nowhere ring a bell. I can pinpoint it to maybe two or three locations.
Either way, Tamriel always was a place where old ruins and buildings were left standing, even thousand years after being abandoned, so I can and will excuse most of those. Vvardenfell is no exception, either. Remember those ancestor tombs in Red Mountain? Tombs on small islands out of the way? In vocanic land the farthest of any settlements that exist? I always explained those for myself as special places where they could've been built and the long way there a pilgrimage to honor the ancestors.

You didn't seem to get the memo. Tamriel Rebuilt has decided to lift the quarantene completely to integrate the whole province closer to Bethesda's original plan.
If you think they didn't read into the lore, you're showing your lack of knowledge about the project tbh. TR forums is one of the most autistic lore hubs online. They have 6 year long discussions about the metaphysical meaning of Almalexia's design - is it a circle or a square. Behind pretty much everything they do are long hours of Skype discussions and years of forum threads.

get out of here moth priest

Holy fuck I'm retarded. In penance, I'll try and help this thread along. Let's post some good mods that people should try.
mw.modhistory.com/download-4-15362
Some people might know this one since it was in a Morrowind Modding Showcase video but I like the way it looks and I think more people should use it.

I might have built wrong. I went hard into Dex, agi, luck, and whatever attribute governed alchemy. I would sneak up on an enemy and stab them with a poison dagger. However, I'd always get turned into ribbons and burn through poisons like water. Especially when actually entering an oblivion portal. I'm pretty sure if I went straight destruction, a fighter/stealth hybrid or something I would have faired way better.

The nature of morrowind modding means everyone who cares is practically guaranteed to know all the good mods already, any hidden gems would just be mods that were lost to time and never recovered

This was the original concept for Morrowind, but they found that making the entire continent was going to be way too difficult, and they didn't have the time, money or dev team to pull it off.
To me, the dev team did a good job with what they had and within the limitations of the time. Using volcanic rock and calderas as natural borders to different regions was pretty clever in my opinion. Skyrim did do a better job of biome transitions, but it also had the benefit of a much larger dev team and a lot more money. Not to mention Skyrim for the most part mountainous and snowy, flat and snowy or flat and green. The only really different biome I can think of was the area around Riften, which was like perma-autumn. Morrowind had Lowlands, Deserts, Swampy Coast and Regular Coast, Grasslands, Highlands, Mountains and an Archipelago. Each region felt unique and interesting, and they each felt separate (although that was mostly because of the world fog.)

Because they are glorified fanfiction.

You have a point, I was just pulling something out of my ass to keep the thread alive.

I disagree, even with distant lands the regions still feel relatively separated. Also I find that the stark differences between regions within such a small island (relative to the rest of Tamriel) just adds to the charm of how weird Morrowind is

Never played Morrowind. Should I play vanilla or Tamriel Rebuilt? I don't care about muh original experience, I just want the more fun of the two.

Tamriel Rebuilt is an expansion mod, not a replacement one. Vvardenfell is untouched. So you don't have to decide on the more fun of the two, because you can experience the original world of morrowind and then go experience the mainland.

Neato. Adding it to my download list. I have way too many games to get through this week.

As far as writing goes, I think that's pretty low on the priority list right now. Most of the NPCs have generic dialogue because the team is focused on developing the world.
I agree with you about some of the dungeon placements. I remember I found one which was just a door and a tiny ledge halfway up a mountain, only accessible by levitating. The placement just felt really odd, but I wouldn't say that reflects the entirety of the mainland.
I still think the original world is the best (obviously, because it sets the tone and flavour of the world, and recreating that is very difficult) but it's still very exciting travelling to brand new cities and towns. Necrom and Akamora are very interesting and well worth exploring. Old Ebonheart is also great in my opinion. Especially the high street with a ton of different shops which despite the fact that there's overlap in terms of merchandise, feel different enough to warrant all of them being there.
Port Telvanni has good and bad bits, but I think it will only get better as development continues.
Also the various small settlements with interesting layouts and designs. There's a fishing village with a lot of shacks on stilts and a raised walkway, a settlement of caves and dwellings hewn into a mountain, nice fishing and farming settlements. And most if not all of them manage to match the look and feel of original Morrowind settlements.

>Anything is possible in OpenMW, whether it will be done is another matter since they want a mostly vanilla experience (besides obvious bug fixing, and the odd nicety like indicating owned objects).
One thing to remember, though. OpenMW is free (libre) open source software: "They" can be absolutely anyone with the inclination and with some understanding of programming.

Regarding the dialogue and NPCs, I did reading on TR, and apparently you simply have to claim an area to do as you wish.
All the quests and dialogue is made by randoms, so there's little to no QA.

Same for buildings. The main team makes the environment and some buildings, but a lot of dungeons are just made by fans, so it's inconsistent.

This is a buzzword

How do you manage to put this much thought into Morrowind while putting this little thought into the development status of Tamriel Rebuilt?

Are there any requirements for claiming an area? I imagine you can't just pick a whole city for yourself to write and make, and there must be deadlines to meet to keep up with regular updates, otherwise the whole thing would be overrun by autists and bad writers/devs.
It's interesting to think of what it will be like when and if it ever gets finished.

tamriel-rebuilt.org/claims

I did some reading.
You have to give a small showcase of your work, which in this case means show them you're not inept and know how to model and implement it into the build.

You then can make claims, for either assets or cells. Your cell can be whatever you like, but they make sure it fits somewhat with the lore.

Also, they don't give much thought to lore. They subscribe to CHIM, many-headed-talos and what-you-see-if-what-you-get interpretations. If it fits to those, it's allowed.

You forgot under OpenMW

Mostly in detailed cities though like Old Ebonheart, I shouldn't be getting 12fps on a GTX 960 with that little detail. There's also the physics thing, a poor implementation causes significant performance drops when colliding with multiple objects at once, the physics library is actually really good, Rockstar uses it for their own games, it's open source and supports whatever the fuck you want, including soft body, rigid body physics, which is basically everything that Skyrim does, so yeah if someone does it you will be able to create piles of apples in Morrowind and be able to swim through them.

The only things that matter to potion making is your apparatus (get highest quality of all 4 pieces ASAP) and your base alchemy skill (spell/enchantment boosts to alchemy do nothing, luck is worthless once the skill is maxed and other attributes contribute nothing).

As for what to make, combinations of effects are usually the way to go, you can get up to 3 damage types in one poison, or 2 if you add other harmful effects. You can make damage attribute poisons too. All kinds of restoration or buff potions are possible and benefit every type of character, especially magicka-hungry destruction users. Just avoid combining effects with varying lengths, particularly long-lasting ones like feather. Also exploit the weight calculation behaviour as it's retarded, and lets you use heavy stuff like clanfear claws without issue.

I'm hopeful that if there are vanilla enhancements they happen as an option in OpenMW rather than a separate project.

are there any mods that add damage spells for mysticism? I want to cast an elmekia lance

are there any mods that allow me to play as slayers in any game I pick up?

I wish friend, the slayers games aren't even fully translated

drain doesn't count
If you're a purist I want it for thematic reasons so I can be a mystic/shamanic fighter

I want a Lina race. Dragon Slayer is easy to craft even in vanilla.

In Morrowind, absorb spells are mysticism (moved to restoration in Oblivion, can't remember what they were in Daggerfall), and without MPP, they're the best for how reflect works on them.

Yes, burn that Balmora. Yes, just like that.

Am I bad person for killing Divayth Fyr for the armor?

Should I reload my save and get full daedric the long way?

I feel like it will be more meaningful if I do

Magicka weakness increases the effect of fire weakness, which increases the effect of fire damage.

Doesn't Fyr hold a piece of daedric you can't get any other way than killing him?

I don't think so, but for most of the pieces, there's only one other location, i.e. the cuirass can only be found in Norenen-dur.

Although I was scrolling through the wiki, and it seems like the artifact armor, like Lord's Mail, would be better and easier to get, since I don't have to wait until I get further in the main quest.

Do not kill the fyr

He's the sole owner of a right Daedric pauldron in vanilla. Both Tribunal and Bloodmoon add an additional one though.

Holy shit it's not just me, I started lagging like a motherfucker in Port Telvannis. Thanks for reminding me, because this is important.

I should mention however that this only seems to happen in really detailed cities in TR, not on Vvardenfell

What the fuck

Just buy the expansions you n'wah

Weren't the expansions actually free?

Those 7 addons, yes. The two expansions, no.

Remember that Morrowind was a mistake and will never be repeated

I'd take Morrowinds mistake over Oblivion's shrieks and Skyrim's stain.

So far this series had:

I didn't even realize they did add-ons, and I don't even remember if the expansions were priced. I didn't have a PC at the time to do anything at least right after Morrowind was release nor did I have internet. I played the Xbox version of it eventually instead, the only games I had for PC was HL1 and Opposing Force and Serious Sam TFE.

Does the weakness affect simultaneously cast effects, or do you need to cast it a couple of times to really bring on the pain?

Weaknesses can affect the very first spell effect I believe but if you apply it to the spell the second time it should deal a tad more damage. It's fuckin' magic n' shit most enemies explode if you hit them too hard.

Have you finished the spell?

I was trying to quote

Question what happens if you hit someone with a weakness to magic spell if their magic resistance is 100%?

No, he's the sole owner of both pauldrons in vanilla. Each expansion adds one pauldron.

Is Morrowind worth playing? I remember playing it as a kid, but I didn't get far and all I could remember was the fact that Argonians couldn't wear shoes properly.
If it's worth another shot, should I do it vanilla or is there some recommended mod?

Recommended mod is delayed brotherhood attack and you probably would want some graphical mods too

In addition to this, you should also get Solstheim Rumor Fix to keep with the theme of Delayed DB Attack. Whether you want graphical mods or not is up to you.
tesgeneral.com/trainwizmorrowindguide
pastebin.com/7gF2VLaf
The pastebin should help you install the game and its expansions properly, along with MCP and unofficial patches. Just stop when it gets to the graphical mods if you're not interested in them. The first guide is Trainwiz going over some well-known mods, and he lets you know if they're relatively lore-friendly or not. Most people would say play vanilla first, but it's your call since many are either really interesting or really helpful at smoothing out some of the annoying edges of the game.

No effect. This is why it's so retarded in Oblivion where it affects all magic.

Thankfully the pauldrons are the worst pieces, next to the boots. The greaves would take top spot were it not for the Telvanni quest reward ones which are one of the best pieces. The boots are pretty poor too.

We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents of trying to doing everything nepotistically but accidentally hiring good people in doing so.

Even using Solstheim Rumor Fix Fargoth tells me about the island the moment I talk to him, its kinda annoying.

Fargoth being annoying is canon, so it's all good.

new save lads
first character was a dunmer spellsword, want to go pure or thematic this run
dunmer rogue, dunmer mage or dunmer warrior?

Dunmer warrior who uses conjuration magic and long ranged weapons.

A mistake that is easy to make.

If you want to go full Nerevar then go Dunmer warrior who uses spears and medium armor. Also pick up speechcraft.

Nerevar was a spear user?

nerevar was a master of martial arts, it's stated that his preferred weapon was his axe

Not rolling a stealth archer. What are you doing nigger?

Make a character that isn't a shit tier Dunmer.

You can make absurdly powerful poisons but unfortunately in vanilla Morrowind there is no way to administer them on people. It's been awhile since I played but I know there are a couple mods that let you (the one I used let you make traps and throw them).

If anyone knows the name of this mod or a similar one let me know since I'll probably play it again soonish.

Dunmer are the niggers of the TES universe. Why would you play as them instead of the race that brought civilization to Morrowind?

You could say that about the Orcs, Khajiit, Argonians, or even Bosmer but I don't see why you'd say it about the Dunmer.

Dunmer are much closer to central, or native americans than niggers. The true niggers of the TeS series have always been bosmer.

POST YOUR FAVORITE CUSTOM SPELLS
And of course stacking magic weakness spells

What was the one other than Morrowind?

Every race besides Imperials are basically niggers, gypsies, or jews.

It's such a shame that morrowind's magic system had the whole willpower failed to cast stuff. You could make some hilariously broken spells with it even without mods.

Except for nords and redguards

Redguard, I guess.

Are you talking games, or expansions and games?

I gotta get around to watching a walkthrough of Redguard, it's got pretty interesting shit in it but everything about the gameplay looks fucking god-awful. Also, it has N'Gasta

Am I wrong?

The last time I tried to watch a playthrough, the only one I could find stopped halfway through

It's a better list then what I have seen anons post before, but i still think bosmer are a pretty far step below mexicans considering the ritualistic cannibalization.

Tell me more about this ritualistic cannibalization as I have never heard of it.

There's bound to be a longplay of it, I refuse to believe there's not a good playthrough that doesn't have some annoying faggot talking over it

Bretons and Nibeneses are the actual brazilians, especially Bretons as they are mullato rapebabbies as the female slaves were used as breeding machines.

this meme seriously needs to die already

so should you, yet here you are

cry me a river, bitch

can you show us on a doll where morrowind touched you little user?

fuck I'm retard, ment to reply>>11828337

Stop feeding (you)s

yes, you are retarded

Hey anons, ive never played morrowind, im downloading it right now (game of the year edition), any protips?

Then why did he and Almalexia have matching, personalized swords?

because swords are symbolic and nerevar was a master of martial arts

Does anyone else have a problem with the newest version of OpenMW where cast on target spells cause the game to crash?

Are you serious? There is a telvanni mission dedicated to the very subject, and it is referenced many times. Bosmer are commanded by their god to keep their forests clean so they eat the bodies of the fallen enemies, and friends alike.

So I downloaded the Better Heads & Bodies packs. copied the .ESMs and .ESPs into the Data Files folder, and then the rest of the folders into their proper Meshes & Textures folders. But I get errors out the fucking ass upon loading the game; it says I have missing .nifs

How did I fuck this up, Holla Forums?

Meat Mandate, n'wah. Read 'A Dance in Fire'.

it looks like shit anyway, just go vanilla

I like how TES lore is deep enough that it's feasibly possible to be this wrong about it.

Better heads sucks because it breaks away from the vanilla artstyle. If it doesn't look like something that Kirkbride would have drawn then it doesn't belong.

Nope but I've had an issue with crazy drawcalls during the rain. Does your framerate tank whenever it rains?

And also I've been using a lot of targeted spells but only a couple effects, which cause you to crash? I do just fine with damage attribute, fire damage, and frost damage.

Probably better to ask people in the discord or on the forums though: discord.gg/wd3eSas and forum.openmw.org/

It dips slightly, but my framerate is already fairly bad in outdoor areas because I'm running the game on a toaster laptop. It still has better performance than standard Morrowind though.

It seems to crash consistently when I use a poison attack, and it will happen irregularly with other effects, although I haven't tested many aside from basic elemental spells. NPCs using certain spells will also cause the game to crash on occasion.

What the flying fuck, if they even mention Dagoth Ur it will be even more lorebreaking because he was presumed dead before he ambushed the Tribunal on the ninth century of the second era

Anybody who defends that garbage cash-grab of a game should be raped by Molag Bal

Its a continuation of their Story, according to the Steam Page vivec has a "mysterious Illness" and its a "daedric threat", so its probably the House of troubles stirring up and unrelated to Dagoth Ur and the Heart, note that there is no Ghostfence or anything like that.

Still retarded, but i understood that they cant go "Vivec saves the day, nobody needs you PC"

I know everyone loves to hate that game, either way, they better not fuck this up or theyll make everyone hate their game even more.

At least the trailer managed to get dunmer right this time, compared to the Smurf Manlets they did last time.

Here's the CGI trailer.

Im already disgusted

Fucking Americans are so fucking afraid of depicting actual African inspired Redguards because they are afraid of beeing accused of racism, so they make em into Arabs instead.
Fucking shame considering the PGE1 stuff.
Then again, forbears were always north africans, but fuck forbears, they are worst redguards.

Never played, never will

that "redguard" is clearly a basketball american, they have been designed that way since daggerfall

They're definitely basketball american from daggerfall to oblivion but in skyrim we get redguards dress as stereotypical towelheads with CURVED SWORDS.
Also there is no excuse for ESO creating a whole faction consisting of dunmer, nord and argonian considering those races being at war and basically hating one another since forever I might be wrong about the ESO faction but I really don't give enough of a fuck to look it up because fuck ESO

ESO is trash, no doubt about it. I never liked the basketball american approach because the americanisms are frustrating when they're inescapable and actually preferred the skyrim design to redguards, I think they should just make them full on arab samurai.

Cheap to cast and cripples the speed of an enemy. What's especially fun is to cast your own levitate, then fly up. They follow you and fall to their death when it wears off. For whatever reason the spell also grounds cliff racers.

The idea is to make multiple copies of the same spell, and stack them for an insane magicka pool that regenerates quickly, and then using that to cast pretty much any overpowered shit you want. The main drawback is needing master-level restoration. For other schools you can just add an expensive restoration effect to make it the dominant school, the extra cost is irrelevant with how much magicka you'll have.

I personally like using restore fatigue for the "charging ball of energy" look.

Not playing Skyrim.

I've actually started watching a let's play of Redguard and I like the whole negro-buccaneer vibe it's got going. You're right though, Redguards are at their best when they're not just generic black people

I'm looking for an old youtube vid with a Russian title. It's set in Balmora with guns and shitty avenged sevenfold music. Anyone got link?

Nice numbers user.

Is it possible to use bound weapon on a summoned creature like a skeleton?

Todd was very, very proud of leading Morrowind's development though.

He weasels out with saying "I like all my babies the same" except he probably likes his kids more than games.

No. Bound weapons only work on your own character and despawn when unequpped.

You can not equip summoned minions with alternate weapons anyway.

Now for real fun, you abuse the alchemy system to give yourself insane INT, have a high enchanting skill, and put enough summon armor spells for an entire suit of armor onto a high-quality ring. Daedric armor out of nowhere!

it's fun maybe the first time you boost your int to absurd levels and make potions that allow you to level mountains but it really saps what little challenge the game has. What really impressed me when I first played morrowind was the ability to surmount any obstacle through the support skills if you had the brains, that just goes out the window in later levels especially if you abuse yourself mad stats

POST UR BEST BUILDS

Do you make builds in cookie clicker too?

it's for autistic roleplay fulfillment like it or leave it fgt

then post "best roleplay builds"

Assuming you don't abuse alchemy builds are really important early-mid game.

What is the most creative and fun build you ever made in this game?

That I can remember I once made an assassin who used a destruction spell called the poke of doom. It was a 100 point drain health for 1 or 2 second spell. I would sneak up run at my target poke them, and teleport away right to the guild leader. Often times a writ would only take minutes to collect. Was pretty fun.