This kills the crabfag

This kills the crabfag.

very funny

you should have used MS paint or gimp or photoshop to make the color of the anime characters' skin the same as the real persons'. do that and remake the thread

DELETE THIS

>>>/cancer/

>>>/reddit/

>>>/waifuist/

>>>/4chan/

Knowing that somewhere out there in this big world filled with possibilities and opportunities, there is a person who spends their free time doing this makes me feel not so bad about my life.

Think about how this wall of images came into being. Somewhere out there is a person going through some random jap cartoon frame by frame and saving them in the hopes that they will be able to upload them and get some kind of a reaction out of an anonymous someone on a polynesian macrame support forum.

I mean, I've made some fuckups in life. But I'm not that. And I feel pretty good about it.

The fuck is this show even about? It's been around for a while now apparently.

Literally Zach-tier. Crabfags are this pathetic.

Head tilts and needless exposition

main cuck gets undeserved harem of cute anime girls show #843640

: the show
haremfags are cancer

So it's a bunch of slants getting paid to animate their masochism fetish?

top bot

yeah but also with pseudo-intellectual dialogues designed to make the viewer feel "smart"

to be fair they are getting paid the equivalent of 10k usd/yr

All of these are chosen and posted with the utmost love and care.

Waiting out the post timer slows down the whole process

What's it like to be this autistic?

Pretty good. I get enough AutismBux to afford a studio apartment, enough food to not starve, and internet.

Not much else though.

IHYATA

How come you don't have any pictures of Senjogahara getting KIKED? It seems to me like you'd need some to get the full experience.

CRAB WAS PURE BEFORE HER ONE AND ONLY TRUE LOVE LOLIRARARARARAGI TOOK HER VIRGINITY

I'm out of crab btw

Pathetic. Zach or Maisiefag would have kept this thread bumped for hours.

I'm a quick shot

what was the purpose of this thread

There's more fetish pandering in season 1 with the pedo shit with Hajicuji and the incest shit with Karen than there is in the later episodes.

Karen incest shit is in Nisemonogatari. Hachikuji doesn't even really get molested until then either.

Which is part of season 1.

Nisemonogatari is an OVA series distinct from Bakaemonogatari and Monogatari: Second Season.

Monkey is best girl tbh

Shave her arm and she is great. 10/10 ass

It's implied that he fucked her straight at some point, right?

Watch Hanamonogatari. He got crab's blessing to dick her straight before he went of to college.

I'd fuck her everyday.