Best Emma General v15

Emma Roberts discussion goes here

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JpGvF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First

Nice

Previous thread archive: archive.is/JpGvF

The Masketta Man from Nerve (has spoilers)

He took the mask off then I didn't care anymore. What has /bane/ done to me?

Was it extremely painful?

lol

he's a big guy

reeeee didn't mean to spoiler

Do you think she will come up with a rape accusation?

No reason to think so, honestly

I bet Nolan knows it's truer than he'd like to admit and that's why Dunkirk is the way it is

Crashed your life no survivors

Were you in the /bane/ thread calling it in, brother?

ayyyyyyy, nay. Twas me. : )

have good day /be/ Toodles!

wew, based

Oh, that's my flag. Couldn't find a good picture of the wreckage brother so I looked for other pics of EMB 110s and this had a good angle and was from here so I thought "why not?" and went along with it.

>>>/cancer/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/waifuist/
>>>/4chan/

Was rising the fire part of your plan?

Man I hate jennifer aniston

lol why? Best Jennifer tbh
For the record that was an outtake where they pranked her, they were supposed to sing Waterfalls and she was moved by it.

I hate all of friends, except Matt LeBlanc, because he was in my childhood sci-fi adventure, Lost in Space.

Did they ever find him?

You haven't seen Lost in Space? How could this be?

serious question - has she actually been in ANY good movies?

What did she mean by this?

it was a serious question. can you answer it ?

I haven't, sorry to disappoint.

First and foremost, Nerve. Absolute must-watch.
Also SCRE4M, We're the Millers, The Blackcoat's Daughter, Blow.
Vids related are from Ashby, a big film 4U.

Scream 4 is the only good one since she's the villain

Gonna ask for sauce on the dog pic

Jill did nothing wrong

Tell me about Jill, why does she wear the mask?

god just imagine eating a nice bean heavy meal with emma and cuddling under some nice heavy covers and just trading brapppps while we snuggle

Reminder that Sidney was supposed to die in the original script which would spawn a new Scream trilogy.

from instagram i believe

God, just imagine taking a nice wreckage brother with Emma and cuddling under some nice heavy masks and just crashing it with the Noshur Viverse while taking Dr. Pavel with us while we watch the Wreckage Brother fall from the Noshur Viverse

Crashing this Halloween party… with no survivors!

As much as I would have liked to see that, the ending did say you should never fuck with the original, and it did mock the recent remake craze that is sweeping Hollywood like the plague.

Checked
Great, thanks. That's a cool doggo she has

wew lad, now that's romance

Bliss vs Roberts wrestling match when?

any good feet / high heels pictures?

W-will it be bikini oil wrestling?

it's her friends,
instagram.com/thealbinopig/

m8, do you even have to ask?

Oh, ye gods! My underwear is ruined!

Of course!

Our muse is so smart! She knew ages ago that Trump wasn't really our ally. She really is best Emma.

>>>/bestemma/

Your precious free publicity, gratefully accepted

DUDE SCREAM QUEENS IS THE GREATEST TELEVISION EXPERIENCE OF OUR GENERATION

I LOVE PLAIN LOOKING ACTRESSES WHO MANAGED TO CLIMB TO THE C-LIST THANKS TO HAVING A FAMOUS MOVIE STAR AUNT WITH CONNECTIONS

I'M ALSO NATSOC, TRY NOT TO BE INTIMIDATED

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

DUDE NEON LIGHTING IS KINO

CAMPY HORROR RIP-OFFS ARE TOP TIER

I, too, enjoy quality kinografie, especially the lesser-known genre of giallo. It's quite advanced, you've likely never heard of it.

Go watch the pozzed nu-heathers then

ONLY IF RYAN MURPHY OR OUR MUSE IS INVOLVED

Your head seems to be getting hot. Was rising the fire part of your plan?

THE MAN CAN'T STOP BANEPOSTING

Pretty good Emma.

interesting

Speaking of that, I'm surprised no one has brought Emma the wrestler (who got released from her WWE contract by the way)
Bliss vs. Emma in video related

Checked

wew, how old is that pic? Or was just the plane that was old as fuck? The officer looks anachronistic there.

Serves me right for not checking before. Time to amend that.

tbh it's pan am 103, I was going for the digits.

Ohh

I just read a bit about it, 1988 and they already used hi-vis vests in the UK police uniform, surprised me quite a bit.
Do they still christen planes with names like that? Seems odd to me that a plane was called "Clipper Maid of the Seas", sounds more fitting for a ship.

Shitty emma

They've been dressed like glowsticks for a while, they need more menacing uniforms if they want to look like they mean business and not like they want poz loads in their negholes tbh. Didn't know they named planes.

This is Emma Rose. Say something nice about her.
Google "MMSI: 338099956"

My man.

Looks expensive
Pic related attracts me more though

They're a team in the match.

Trips of truth honestly

>>>/waifuist/

Do you feel in charge?

Tits or GTFO, robertsdyke.

Wild Child is fun

The one on the right is a big girl.

You're a big boat.

Poor you

Computer load up masketta man please.

I wish there'd be videogaMaisies

surely there's some Game Of Thrones games?

But those doesn't feature the characters from the tv-show

Hol up.

Maisie AND Bliss in a Best Emma General? This is great.

UUUU

CUTE!

Is she taking cues from Varg?

Why would you shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane?

Did he say "BANE!" before making gun sounds?

I think it was "bang"

B-but she is too pretty to go to jail!

And too rich!

;_;

Did you need to remind me that?

I think this is one of her coolest outfits yet.
brb, gonna post it in >>>/bestemma/

Aw, I didn't mean for this to become a downer/feels thread.

I'm back :^)

She's so marvelously cute and beautiful I find no words to express it. I want to kiss her soul.

IKR.
Wearing the watch over the sweater sleeve really grinds my gears though

I'm tearing up here appreciating her beauty. I can't believe it.

Shh. No tears only dreams.

I didn't know this Margaret Berger chick, that song is really good!

But they're tears of awestruck!

I didn't even intend to get quads. That must be a signal.
Emma is an angel on Earth, that's it.

😊

Tits or gtfo

fuck off dude, we're having a spiritual moment here

Did I make that pic?

No, I did

i'm mirin

She is a real qt 3,14 for sure. She represented us in the Eurovision Song Contest in 2013, and she orginally she was dark-haired, just like Emma.

I think I did tbh.

Oh, I was talking to my right-hand man all this time!

I did, let me see if I had the PSD to prove it.

I've been found out!

Turns out I don't have the PSD, this is the best I can do

lol

I'm a moron lol

Nah, I definitely made it.

By the way, maybe we should add links to the archives BEG threads in the sticky thread over at /bestemma/?

I thought of doing it (and I have a txt with all of them) but the prospect of having a post that gets edited periodically didn't really thrill me, mostly because I don't like the edited tag.

I have to say you threw me off with the youtube embed earlier, but suspected it was you after I looked Margaret Berger up.

OMG, checked.
I think this Best Emma/baneposting crossover is starting to get out of control. Mix Emma's whimsical magic with Bane's and it's dynamite.

That's definitely your creation. Deserves to be in the OC thread.

I was going to post a WebM like I (always) do, but I would have to lower the quality too much, so I decided to just post the YT link - hopefully people use HookTube though.

Check your inbox

Might as well answer here, right?
I think we should add that as well. Something is wrong with archive.is for me though, can't see any of the archives posts/images. Some threads are like that for some, unexplained reason.

Okay, we're doing that then

Swell!

I'm adding some descriptions to not just have the links floating around.

Jolly good show, BO!
I’ll be sure to shoot you a mail before I take off. Hopefully I’ll be back shitposting at full force tomorrow (which is actually today since it is four in the morning here – again).

DUDE AMERICAN HORROR STORY IS KINO

RYAN MURPHY CAN DO NO WRONG

Oh no! He's relapsing. And you were making so much progress too! What a shame.

/asshurt/ sounds more like the kind of board you would go to if you got booty blasted for being a waifu spammer with shitty taste and started spamming the board with a lolcow in a desperate attempt to make up for it.

Fixed.

I LOVE RATGIRL

SHE IS MY MUSE, MY LOVE, MY LIFE

Daily reminder that robertsnigger a doily dyke

Yeah, great discussion.

god she's cute there

hnnnnnnnf

that's kinda hot tbh

DUDE PINK AND BLUE NEON

HAVE I MENTIONED I'M NATSOC? I'M NATSOC

and you don't sound asshurt at all. not one bit.

KEK

Not as asshurt as someone who spams the board with pictures of his favorite lolcow.

I've only posted in this thread. You are the one who came to this thread to police the board for free because you got asshurt.

It will be great when the Gods, I mean mods, delete all Zach spam again like it happened the other day.

The only one asshurt here is you, babe.
By the way, post your tits.

Did somebody say best Emma?

Wait, I thought you claimed she only got roles because of nepotism. Why would she have to hang out with Harvey?

I don't swing that way, Zach.

She may be Majesty, but Best Emma is the one and only Emma Rose Roberts

You mean the posts you make on your furious binges? That Zach spam?

No, I mean the infamous 127 post rant that was posted on v14

Have fun

Holy shit, look at that neon lighting! This is what kino looks like, ladies and gentlemen. This is quality television.

Holy shit, look at those black & white stills! Now this is some quality fantasykino with Elder God-tier cinematography.

Have fun >>>/bestemma/

What black & white stills? Are you feeling okay?

I knew you'd love it

Have fun >>>/cuteboys/ & >>>/soyboys/

DUDE I LOVE PLAIN-FACED C-LISTERS WITH FAMOUS RELATIVES

THEY ARE THE BEST ACTRESSES

But I'm already there, I was just informing you that there was a Stone thread already in case you wanted to join other stoners. I wasn't driving you out of the thread, Stone can act.

I thought it was "robertsnigger"? Why did you decide to change it all of a sudden? You keep spouting the same redtext lines, so why change this?

Emma Roberts is such trash

But you love forced memes, Zachspammer!

Best posts ITT

Tits or GTFO, Robertsdyke.

Based user is right

I don't even spam you, I always refer to you as "The Red Devil"

preach it

Your shitposting lines are hardly memes - not even forced ones.

M-maybe if you keep repeating it it'll be funny.

I don't think you want to see tits, Zach, I think you want to see dicks. >>>/cuteboys/

DUDE ETERNAL GENERAL THREADS ARE QUALITY CONVERSATION

HAVE I MENTIONED I'M NATSOC? YEAH I'M HARDCORE LIKE THAT

This thread is complete!
We have Best Emma, Queen Bliss, Princess Maisie, Majesty Stone and now Worst Emma too!

unnnfff

if only she could've used her awesome boxing skills to fight off Harvey… Too little, too late.

Ummmm, I don't think you want to go there

It's adorable how you think anybody on this board is shocked by the fact that Hollywood types are whores.

Dem legs

>>>/waifuist/

Y-you think I'm adorable? Baka-user!!1

Yeah, they do look pretty manly, don't they?

Best face in existence, I am in love

Oh, sweetie, you are trying so hard.

It's adorable you keep saying this for Emma Watson when it's true for 95% of actresses that aren't her.

You sure about that?

Did someone say best emma?

Thread just got a lot better tbh

boom

DUDE SCREAM QUEENS IS WELL SHOT AND DIRECTED

DUDE NERVE IS THE BEST THEATRICAL EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE

fucking gorgeous

Get into ze gas chamber, at once!

wew
Guess I was wrong about her hitting the w-

I agree! We must ban these ebil nazis so we can have serious discussions.

Guess you were wrong. you like this shit

You are so bad at this it's actually endearing. I'm being sincere! You are genuinely precious.

Imagine being Emma Roberts in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' funny, all witty with your tight repartees and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally laugh at your humor, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is kick the shit out of another 20 year old guy in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Emma and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting comedy in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that routine. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS IS *FUNNY* AS HELL?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been beating up nothing but a healthy diet of Chads and dudebros and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Rhinebeck, NY. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to deliver her lines, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "Farcical (for that is what she calls it)" humor, the humor she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking Best Emma. You're not going to lose your supply of masochist Chads and indie movie career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

NATSOC SINCE I WAS 14

Maybe he gets off to being hit by girls?

/ourmuse/

Lay off the soy will you?

Do you realize how cringeworthy it is that you give nicknames to the people who make fun of you? And pretend they're one person?

The Dullest's video doesn't look any better, by the way.

I've seen your threads and your board. You are the last people to be telling anyone to lay off the soy.

uh-oh.

But the Red Devil GOT beat up by Dean Munsch. You'd know that if you watched Scream Queens.

No he doesnt

user I..

I'm not the one larping as a cumguzzling faggot day in and day out.

Don't click if you don't want to drop!

She is so sexy

… if you are into men.

No, you're the real thing.

Have you ever even had gfs?

She's a lesbian waifuist who posts on Holla Forums, so probably not.

Lol. What a pleb.

That's rich coming from someone calling other anons sweetie/adorable/precious "ironically".

It is pretty funny, he/she is the sweetie

QUEEN

But I didn't christen the Red Devil, I merely joined it. We didn't even know your name back then, it was before your mask was taken off from your face (which was clearly extremely painful, for you). And I'll keep calling you the Red Devil, because it doesn't matter who you are. What matters is your plan. And I'm in charge here.

Autism

Aiden Gillen is still mad to this day about the plane scene, can't say I'm surprised it's the same for you

Boy, /cow/ should find out who you are, because this is gold.

Right?

She's a lesbo for sure.

I wasn't aware /cow/ dealt with tongue-in-cheek trolls

She kinda looks like Marion Cotillard here.

I want to imagine robertsdyke as cute, but she's probably fat. Most of the lesbians I've known have been fat and/or butch.

She really is

Kind of but not really

How did you guys discover it was a lezzie girl? It honestly did sound like she talked like a jelly roastie.

Me too, I imagine her as one of those insane but hot tumblr sluts. Though her being a landwhale is likely

hnnngghh

I think Holla Forums may actually be milking /cow/ at this point.

top kek

Imagine being so mad about Emma Roberts that you can't stop posting in the generals about her

There are definitely lulz aplenty happening

Imagine being so mad that people call out your 4chan generals for being a waste of space

So hnnnnnng

Imagine being so gay that you not only watch Ryan Murphy shows but constantly post about them, complete with waifushit.

Fraud is a crime, user.

Yes we've been laughing at your obsession with a maisie tier chick

Hey now, let's not go nuts

hot damn dubs confirm.
Bliss you really are a Queen

Youre right at least maisie has been in something successful

ouch

Checked
Long live Queen Bliss!

Well, he's not entirely wrong. After all, the poll put her just after Queen Bliss and Princess Maisie. She's nearly Maisie-tier in terms of Holla Forums appreciation.

I bet you think American Psycho is gay too

Scream Queens and American Soyboy Story are gay because they are lowest common demoninator tv shows

>>>/waifuist/
>>>/cow/
>>>/suicide/

But I have

We aren't waifuists. And we weren't talking about anything /cow/ related until a cow showed up.
I must ask you something, though. Do you feel in charge?

>>>/facebook/
:,(

>>>/reddit/
:D

Oh, right, she's your muse.
lol

Is that why you miss every single reference to them we make here?
I was called out on "posting with my name". And that name was Chad Radwell.
Let me remind you that I posted this and got this in response

Nobody cares about your fag show, robertsdyke. Now post tits.

Thats bump limit. Now we can talk the real shit

:^)

You're damn right, she's my muse. I haven't been able to restrain my creativity ever since I became aware of her existence. That's what muses do.

Only until the mods delete the Watson spam and bring us back to the first page :^)

Nobody cares about your obsesseion with a tv show

I do.

nite nite

My muse visited me in my dreams and told me to give this message to the Red Devil.

off… yourself

And yet, even after flaunting his ignorance like that, he has the audacity to lie and say he watched the shows. It's frankly hysterical.

Stop posting you fucking dyke.

Emma Roberts = shit tier

False trips. Begone, heathen.

I left you a vocaroo. I can tell you didn't listen to it.

He got a triple 3, that's half a 666. If Satan is the prince of lies, this guy is the esquire of lies or something.

WOW
Stunning as always

chanel vibes

Did she say "Hey Charlotte, of the CIA"?

Look, I genuinely love Best Emma to the bottom of my heart, I consider her my muse, and I love camp and neon, but a great part of what we do here is an exaggeration of ourselves for comedic effect. For starters we aren't a real cult (although it wouldn't surprise me if someone found these threads and became worshiping her as a goddess unironically). If you pay attention, I was very careful to not engage in idolatry in this capped post, while heavily implying it. It's a question of nuance.

wow looks like a fake bitch like always

You came here after I linked you the vocaroo. How disappointed are you that I'm not a woman like you thought I was?
I guess your nightmares will consist of me crashing your dreams with no survivors now on.

>I'm not a woman
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
You're either a chick or a literal faggot judging by your feminine syntax.

You know, I might cover some Elvis songs for Best Emma, and I'll let you listen from the corner under a bedsheet

You can laugh all you want, but you will never ever stop me from posting Best Emma.

And why would I want someone to stop posting Best Emma?

oops wrong picture.

ACT

cringe