Fuck I love this game, breezing through it with a mouse and taking a shot every time I die

Fuck I love this game, breezing through it with a mouse and taking a shot every time I die

10/10 for preparation

Which means you are completely sober, right?

It's easy enough to play it vanilla.
How the fuck do you die with a mouse?

Sadly the boss fight is the high point of that game, and it comes early. I also really liked the pirate merchant guy. I really should finish this game.

Mouse and 60 FPS is really nice, too bad the latter fucks up QTEs and makes the mashing ones twice as hard. Mercenaries is also really fun. I got the Handcannon though I only ever played Mercenaries on the new PC version.

Well I prepared with 3 shots fo whiskey so not quite

From the catalog thumbnail I thought it was someone who was about to get blacked.

Also, a couple during the cutscenes

Get what?

I'll find that bar someday Mike

Best thing about it is unfucking thatp extremely low FOV

(You)

It was the last good RE that Capcom managed to fuck up with the games after. Then they decided to really fuck it all up and pander to jumpscare faggots. Can Capcom ever stop fucking up?

I just want them to keep recycling RE4 gameplay for the next decade or two. I could die happy playing more of the same.

Best gun in Resident Evil right here.

Best gun was the initial gun user.

Three full shots later and the bottles getting lighter

RE7 is alright

The HD PC version has impossible QTE's on the hard difficulty. Not to mention the QTE's are tied into the framerate.

For fuck sake, someone always beats me to it.

Is the rocket launcher worth it?

I'm feeling kinda nauseous and don't want to drink more

Unless you're too high to react quick enough to the QTEs on professional at 60FPS you shouldn't be dying. The game is piss easy.

nvm got a bigger case so i'll take it anyway

You can freeze and one shoot that alien thing with it, sparing yourself a lot of grief.

He wasn't that hard. As long as you can get the QTEs, he is just a bullet sponge.

The bosses become too easy with it. I never knew how that midget or the final boss fought because I just used an rpg on them.

Hey user, guess what?

pls no, I don't want o puke in the toilet

u just all got fricin BEANED haha!!!

Yes?

N== ==O== ==P== ==E

O

P

E

I don't know if it's impossible or not but I was definitely not able to get through the statue QTE without going to 30 FPS. Means you have to play through the tower on 30, too.

Yeah, you get the XL case in the same room as the Rocket Launcher, just a little after. Sell it right away, insta killing bosses is just silly. Though if you don't have much ammo/grenades going into the final boss you might just have to use the special rocket launcher.

There's an easy solution for it from the initial position, like a lot of RE4 puzzles. From what I remember the center is empty so you get the center piece in and then just keep going around the sides, it'll line up eventually whichever way you go. The number of dead people in the paintings puzzle has an easily remembered solution too.

What a messy case. The Strike is definitely the best shotgun and I never felt the need to purchase the Riot Gun or upgrade another shotgun since it's mainly for controlling enemies instead of damage anyway. Also, the rifle scope is absolutely worthless except for maybe one section in the game where you catapults are firing at you from afar. I don't think the stocks are worth it either, TMP and Red9 aren't for long distance shooting unless you don't buy a rifle at the start of the castle and are forced to. TMP is definitely worth it, rapid fire, good damage, tons of stun.

DO IT FAGGOT
I forget, is this before or after the moving statues?

H-herro?

My stomach is fucked ;_;

Did you throw lamps at them until they died or just manage to get around them? Seems like it'd be impossible or at least a massive pain to dodge the second one though.

IT BEGINS

See you in 2 hours fucker

IIRC need is to rotate all the pieces clockwise.

DON'T SPOONFEED HIM YOU FUCK

Push center piece (mid-row, left) into the center and just rotate the rest clockwise the rest until it aligns. It's not that hard.

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How the fuck do you people have trouble with this

Fucking buzzkills niggers
Goddamn

Jesus Christ.

If you freecam you can see his eyes are yellow

I could never visualize these fucking 1 space puzzles.
Some people are more proficient at it than others due to genes and/or life factors.

There's a special place in hell for you, bub.

Kek, how do people get stuck on this anyhow?

I didn't read, feel great to have a pause and drink some water

Sure hope there's no deaths looming becaue there's probably at least 15cl/5oz left in the bottle

Ah, yeah. Easiest puzzle in the world and DSP managed to get himself irrevocably stuck on it. That was hilarious.

To be fair to the guy, he did find the hidden balcony before the Novistador nest by accident while Two Best Faggots had been playing it for years and never found it.

welp, thought i made it

hope these I can take another 6cl

What? I think you might be the one to end up dying m80

Ashleys just taking a nap

I wasn't even aware you could actually die at that part and I've 100% that game.

how so? i made it though the QTEs and i managed another shot? just slightly nauses again

You sure they didn't intentionally miss it? I thought that one guy knew everything about it.

Huh, I must have missed that. Googled hidden balcony resident evil 4 and got dick.

I don't understand how people have trouble with these. The trick is to buffer two pieces together in order to solve a side, reducing it from 3x3 to 3x2, then 2x2. I played with them all the time as a kid in my dentist's office.

A good love of classic puzzles helps you immensely

That's because I pulled that out of my ass, sucker!

I've personally masturbated to ashley more than a dozen times during one playthrough.

Go ahead punk, make my day

So have I on the gamecube version. Especially during the ladder areas. Hell I even made save points in the good parts where you can get good panty shots to load later.

well then you got me.

Not yet I didn't. It's real, nigga!

Damn, its like I travelled back in time. He gives good advice without any of the usual bullshit though

I'm gonna quit while I'm ahead and do some stalkan instead

this looks like a headache and I need more booze

As much as I love RE4, a mouse makes that game piss easy even on professional.

QTE's are a bitch though and the painting with cage bullshit in the castle are what grenades were made for

what, that was the hard part?

I breezed through it because I played shovelware garbage that had parts of lights out and various of stupid puzzles that padded the game

I think it took about 15-20 min?

The hard part was fucking up a QTE and downing another 6cl while your stomach promises to evacuate

There's so many parts of this game where skipping a cutscene makes things way easier. Garrador cage fight is one of them, the wrecking ball room is another very notable one.

the only hard parts about re4 on pc is the qtes, you must be pretty good doing jacks/shumps because you're going to be in a bad time

My limit is 2/3 of a full bottle if I can stretch it out over a couple of hours and down some food/non-alcoholic beverage in between

Drank most during the cutscenes because I thought it was going to be a breeze and it blew up in my face

How's the repackaged HD port for PC?
I somehow own it and don't recall buying it, I think a friend gave me a code. Is the GC one still better than the repackaged PC port by chance?
I say repackaged because apparently it already had a port release which was broken supposedly but I got it working fine on an old laptop I had a few years ago.

why are the qtes hard on the pc? Is it a frame rate thing? Did they fuck that up too?

red 9 can be upgraded to do the most damage out of the pistols, this doesnt include handcannons

It's a framerate thing. You can turn the framerate back down to 30, but only in the main menu. And 30 FPS feels pretty shitty after playing on 60. The Del Lago monster fight is fucked up too, they just didn't manage to translate the aiming to a mouse properly. It's annoying but you'll get through and the aiming in the rest of the game is fine. At least you don't have to swing your mouse all over the place like when you use the big turret in Binary Domain.

I like the rRed9 the most but I never really used the other handguns to be honest. Wesker's handgun in Mercenaries always seemed really shitty whereas Leon's was alright but that's a pretty different environment.

My nigger

What the fuck are you, a nigger or a woman?

the fucking names in this game are either genius or retarded
means cattle
literally "of the lake"

You should ditch the drugs and do pushups when you die tbh

Pardon me maybe I'm just a bit biased cause I had a lot of alcohol last night and I'm just feeling fucked up now from it but limit your intake of recreational drugs~

I only get drunk on the weekends as for any other kind of drug I merely consume caffiene and even then I keep a limit or try to.

The thumbnail for the first image looks like he's reaching for two black cocks.