What are some kinos about betrayal?

What are some kinos about betrayal?

it's funny how almost everyone who is an "alt right" poster on Holla Forums has dogshit taste

what do they usually watch?

How did you come to that conclusion?

Alt Right here.
Holy Shit. Boondock Saints is a good kino about betrayal.

Not that user but I concur. They don't care about the quality, it's all about whether it's 'pozzed' or not. They will watch pure redditcore as long as it's 'based' (usually means the film has a fairly generic theme or message that they have mistakenly attributed to their narrow set of beliefs)

This. Alt-rights are fucking retarded. Only one degree higher than leftists in terms of intellectual integrity.

t. zach

as an alt-centrist I have to agree,.

Case in point. You're just another collective of psy-op'd morons.

Why does anything other than your ultra-specific brand of right wing """"""thinking""""""" get on your nerves? 2000+ years of philosophy, science and political debate and you are reducing it to 'left' and 'right', 'authoritarian' and 'libertarian'?

It is the brainlet defense

Liberals can't think outside the liberal ideological framework, famalam.

Why do people come to boards without IDs where it's easy to obnoxiously samefag and then claim there's any kind of group opinion?
I've samefagged several threads to bump limit while pretending to hold different ideologies for each personality.
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's done this either.

Drive, Triumph des Willens, the Dark Knight Rises prologue, The Greatest Story Never Told,

Zach is obsessed with grunkft?

It's actually easier to samefag with IDs because baby boomers and alt-righters are too dumb to realize proxies and VPNs exist.

Yeah that's why I never get called out for my (1)s whenever I samefag on ID boards.
retard

You're doing it wrong if they're calling you out like that, retard.

Watch Bela Tarr films. Most of his films are about betrayal

all me

What are some kinos about being tired of winning?

They call literally everyone out for it, retard.

Any movie about retarded personality cults.

to seriously answer your question any production of Julius Caesar