youtube.com/channel/UCXCORcJHKdWPe9_YN47S-1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yandev is such a fucking creep, he lookd like a peod

that's a funny way to spell dubs

lel

Check 'em, then leave.

This fucking guy
>is constantly fucking asspained over absolutely everything 24/7
People stopped liking Yandev here because he was a whiny little bitch who couldn't handle criticism.

Not bad.

user, "can't code" is a gross, gross understatement.

It gets better, ye soends all his time putting stupid shit into the game, rrplying to emails and editing these videos for hours while living off patreonbux and lying to his 12 year old fanbase.

I need to get some rest

yandev is not welcome here

now check em

I don't understand what his core demo is. At all.

At first I thought it was your typical /jp/ buyfag just because of the game's content, but at this point it seems like the fans of the game are mostly tween girls.

My niece and her group of friends are crazy into this shit and it's pretty perplexing.

Neither is BioWare or their fanbase, doesn't stop us from shitting on them on a constant basis.

Not if you know what absolute bitches girls are to each other behind their backs. Having a murder simulator where the goal is to thin out the competition is basically their dream game come true.

Its because all the big Cucktubers play his turd of a game and kids will go like a magnet towards anything that they play.

whatever makes him the most money. that's why he's appealing to ecelebs, and why he cares about twitch in the first place

Atleast YandereDev is working on his own game.
People in 8ch Holla Forums never made that game they started. Anton & Coolpecker was it?

Well its no big news that most people in here hate on everything they don't find entertaining. Its like a hivemind of retards.

I wonder if it's because the game is about social sabotage, which is a form of aggression that females are well suited to.

Check these, Fleshbag.

I miss you, Doc.

Check them

They aren't even switches it's just if statements

fuck off

The dev making a DMC clone with the slut that has a light up vulva has 50x the talent of this shitty hack that you're so eager to suck the dick of.

Hey Yandev

You aren't wrong, but yandev is just a huge fucking tool.
He made a 18 minute video just to rant about twich, throw around wild accusations and portray himself as a poor little gamedeveloper who sacrifices everything to make his dream come true, but now is the victim of big evil company.

I really like the part where he explains how he had to refuse wedding invitations to work on his game. Really got a good laugh out of that

I never really like the argument of "I worked hard on this therefore it deserves to be treated well".

Hell, the fucking guys at /hgg/ making that CoC mod have better skill than him

(check'd)

Why he talks. like this?

So? There's people that make sculptures out of their own feces.

But cuckdev and his shenanigans are entertaining. I marvel at his ineptitude.

Le bump (:

speaking as a nodev, how can I avoid this same fate when I would code? I know it's just problem-solving when it comes to coding but I have only basic experience in programming with C++. I moved on to godot engine so I would probably have to learn C# someday

fuck I meant to quote

flow control and modularisation

SHOOT YOUR BODY INTO THE MOONLIGHT EVEN IF I TRY TO CANCEL ALL THE PICTURES INTO THE MIND THERE'S A FLASHING IN MY EYES DON'T YOU SEE MY COMMISSION, THE PICTURE HAS GONE RUNNING AGAIN CAN'T YOU SEE NOW, ILLUSIONS DEJA VU' I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS THREAD
BEFORE HOLY FUCK, WITH THE FUCKING SHIT DEVELOPER WHO BETRAYED US NOT ON THAT DAY BUT TWO YEARS AGO, NOT THREE BECAUSE IT WAS FIRST ON APRIL, BECAUSE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS DON'T REMEMBER WHEN HE FUCKING MADE A SHITTY HATRED VIDEO BEING REAL FUCKING e d g y like a fucking NIGGER FAGGOT and the stupid fucking low effort garbage fuckign nigger rigging meme SUPER FAGGOT DICK IN MY ASS YANDERE (WORST DERE DAILY FUCKING REMINDER ENTERY LEVEL WEEB C R A P P P PP !!!)
heyu remmeber when OH WAIT PANTIES INVENTORY CENSORSHIP (NO NOT FUCKING MEME DIALOGUE CHANGES) THAT WAS TO APPEAL TO THE GAME FOR BEING
too fucking extreme for young children's eyes and weak stomaches!
FUCKING EPIPCIPECIEPCIP NICE JOJOJOJOOJ OKE!!!! ! HAHAH FUCKING EPIC
WHAT WAS IT 81 69%%%% I DONT EVEN CARE ITS OVER 50% BREXIT 52 VS 48, 52 WINS BUT OVER 607080%%%%% FUCK Y O U BABY, NOT EVEN CLOSE SPONSORED BY BEING A FUCKING JEW KIKEKIEKIEKIKEIEKIEKIEK KKKKKK KILL ANIGGER TODAY HAHAHHA REAL EDGY BECAUSE YANNDYENYRENREYRNYERNYERNEY SIMUALTOR XDD LOVELVOLEOLEOISCKIISCKISKCISKCISKCICS
FOR BRINIGN THIS SHIT GAME AGAIN

let me sum it up real fucking fast
>DUDE MGS2 ICE CUBES TECHNOLOGY FUCKING T E C H N O LO GGY (((((IFONLYIWASNSTWASTGINGMYHTIMEONMAKING'MEME'SHITINSTEADOF FUC K I N NG T ECHNOLOGY XDDD))))
LOLOLOL DDDDDATING SIMUALTSORATING SIMUALTSOROROOR!! BECUABUSES YADNERE SIMUATLOR AND DATING SIMULATOR ECKS FUCKING DEE MAYMAYMAYMAY HAHA FUNNY most likely influenced by undertale rather than shitty flash gaYmes IN THE NEWGROUNDS DAYS, WSHOSUTOHTUUOSTHTS TO ANYONE FUCKING ALIVE WHO REMEMBEREWD OTUCHING LEGS BUT YOU HAD TO TOUCH THE LEFT ONE FIRST, FUCK I HATE VIDEOGAMES**
>NICENINCEINCIENECIENI EBIN YANDERETALE A REFERENCE TO THE MSOT POPUALR GAY GAME OF 20156005555 (REMMEBERED LE FUNNY BONE MAN HAHAHAH FUNNNY COMIC SANANNANANNANASS XDDDDDD PAYRPUS HAHAHAHHA FUCKING SKELETONS ARE HIP AND FUNNY NAUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHUIEHAWEUIODHUIHAHWIUDIUWDuisdgerniuesnuiFUCKIGN I HATE THIS HOHOHOHOHO FUCKING FUNNY I LOVE MEMES MEMEMMESMSE HAHAHHA I FUCKING LOVE THIS MEME GAME ITS A FUCKING MEME GAME I FUCKING DARE YOU A HUDNRED TIMES TO DEFEND THIS GAME AND SAY WHILE LYING THROUGH YOUR SHIT TEETH TO SAY "NOT A FUCKING MEME GAME". I WILL NOT BELIEVE IT BECAUSE I HAVE HUNDREDS OF EVIDENCE NOT FROM MY ASS BUT FROM THE CONTENT AVAILABLE PUBLIC AND THOUSANDS MORE BURIED BENEATH THE SURFACE FULL OF FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! oh fuck wheres the games at THESIS NONEONEONOEONE also you know what's not fucking repetitive what's not bleeding my fucking mind out you know what's funny YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S FUCKING FUNNY, FUCKING REAL FUNNY FROM OUR """"FAVOURITE"""" ''"USGUYSUNTILTHATINCIDENTANDNOTTHELONGHISTORYOFHALFASSINGFUCKYOUIWASRIGHTALLALONGYOUDIDNTBELIEVEMEANDYETYOUJUSTSHAKEITOFFASHESAGAYKIKENOFUCKYOU"" TOTALLY ""B A S E D FOR OHWOHOWHAWIT HE ASNWERED A [NOTYOURFAVOURITEJOUNRALISTICWEBSITE] ARTICLE""""" D E V E L O P E R
[generic stan fan coming through bothering the totally hard working 4 HOURS MULTIPLIED BY THREE indie but not really funded by the fans for totally for other stan fans DEVELOPER]
B R A V OC O M E D I CA N DH I L A R I O U S
If you're reading this exafuckyoureslf, shit eating jew rabi kike, yanderegay, supernigrigfag, accusedasapedobutimfinewith17.99agebecauseitsonlyaminuteripe!,hitmantryhardfanthatnevermentionSLIENTASSASSIN2ANDPLAYSWITHACONTROLLERFUCKFACE, GOODATBEATEMUPBECAUSEYOUBEATYOUROWNDICKANDNOTASINJACKINGITOFFIMEANYOUKCIKYOURSELFLIKEPETERCOFFINS, "I'm a dumb enough idiot to change from delinquints fucking around in school beat em up game to a shitty weeb stealth game with no stealth game experience and im going to accidently spend more than 3 years working on with 4x3 HOURS hours back to back" developer.
Go fuck yourself x100, I hope your kickstarter fucking fails, If your stupid rewards have physical crap they will be cursed with rotten eggs and branded as fucking TRASH you find in a shitty lootcrate GARBAGE. You're game is truly fucking never ever, I said late 2017 BUT NT EVEN CLOSE BABY, 10 RIVALS AND IT TAKES "ONE MONTH" BUT IT ACTUALLY TAKES MORE THAN 3 ALL THIS FUCKING TIME HAHAHA, WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!
NOT GOING TO BE LATE 2017

And?
I'm a database architect and I can code better than he can, I assume most anons here who know how to code can as well.

most anons here are actually retards, no joke. i used to think most were similar in position to you or me but they really arent

OH HE'S HERE, THANK YOU KEK

So? It's not like not making games means he's immune from criticism. People shit on Todd Howard all the time.
This is like saying "you can't shit on a movie because you don't make movies"
There we fucking go, this same argument every fucking time.
There are plently of reasons to have Yandev other than "lol I don't like his game"
Yandev is a hack, have you even seen his code? I'm a shitty New Vegas modder and even I could code better than him.
OVER 200 FUCKING SWITCH CASES, JESUS CHRIST
HOW CAN YOU DEFEND THIS SHIT

Oh no, my publicity! If letting people stream the game for fun is what he wanted, he would have told them to use any other site, like hitbox for example. But no, it's all about getting more people into the game through the biggest streaming platform, so he can get more bux.

That webm of 200 switches wasn't YanSim's code, but from some Java game. YanSim is being made in Unity with C#.

That switch case shit wasn't YanDev, but his code was awful.
It was complete spaghetti code, no optimization and shit was nested way too much.

SOMEONE BETTER POST THE GENIOUS PIC.

Fuck wrong person, meant for

What's the difference between this nice, sweet happy camel and Yandev?

The good looking camel didn't make an asshit rip-off game or became a laughing stock.

Can you show me your mods?
I'm absolutely addicted to New Vegas
Off topic sage

This fag spends more time on his videos than his fucking shit game.

don't go away and leave me, doc

so it's pretty much controlling the order of what gets executed from top to bottom and organizing parts of the code so it's easier to debug?

haha what

I dont ven feel mad anymore, yandev is getting sad

Completely unrelated but what did you study? Good pay? How's that field of work overall? databases is one posibility after I finish my studies

when i read your posts, before starting, i put on some eurobeat.

wHAT IS EUROBEAT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What the fuck was Yandev's problem?
He was so whiny, he turned into such an narcissist, aggressive, hostile megalomaniac.
His code was fucking horrible and caused so many problems, if he fixed it he would have been able to finish the game faster and fix a lot of the bugs. It would have ran better, as well.
He just couldn't handle advice or criticism, he just wanted to be surrounded by people who constantly praise and agree with him.

I honestly think he has some kind of disorder, maybe IED or NPD? He's lolcow-tier.

it's 2017, are we actually still talking about this loser?

Reminds me of Mindless Self Indulgence.

Why does she look amazed? She should look HORRIFIED.

He's always been like that. We were foolish to think people like him can change.

reminder that any confusion as towards yanderedevs actions are easily explained by him being a jew

Have some eurobeat
mega.co.nz/#!KEYTBCwK!AGWp-czr5BrKwnbGlsZgjQtMUl75e6U8-_s1kkZLzvE

Just checking the gets

oops, >>1799999

Hey, I like MSI. But mostly their older stuff. Pink was good, the reproduction of this track was my fave

thanks user

car-user shitposted so hard his posts are only half comprehensible now

god bless

Why is this cancerous faggot still entertained? Did you guys forgot he censors his game out of cuckery?

Holy shit, that sounds better than the one I have.
Well, now I gotta look for a download!

You're welcome!

Did you forget more than half of the thread is saging and/or off-topic?

Hey man, thanks!

yeah man, I'm not sure when it came out but basically it's just a "best-of" album but all the tracks are remastered, some are totally different. it's pretty neat. would like a NEW album though.

The human ear can only hear 24kbps anyway.

I do it to save space, I know I have my FLAC somewhere around, but it amounts it 1+ gigs. I have shit internet

I thought it was 160kbps at 44kHz, I only have flac for archival reasons.

It's close

I was kidding you dummies.

It's funny because your joke actually comes pretty close to reality.

You know, next you're going to shit on someone for saying that they can only see 20 frames a second, which is true.

It wasn't even that people were questioning his competency, they were actually giving the guy genuine constructive criticism in a supportive way, and it STILL wasn't enough for the guy so he fucked off to Reddit because everyone there is a sycophant who will suck your fucking dick for karma.

What happens to the tiny hairs in your ear when you get tinnitus? Have there been any breakthroughs in the 'cure' or treatment for tinnitus?

It's the truth. My art professor told me. And you know how trustworthy art professors are.

okay bucko, now you're pushing it

hue

I want to rub your chest

SWING THE FUCKING BAT ALREADY GEORGE

I've had tinnitus for literally 10 years now
Save me

Let's remember yandev can't code for shit

I see you're just upset you aren't able to get an art major with a minor in African history.

It's the truth.

He's from, numb, a callous cold bitter man.
He can no longer move, not anymore.

SPOILER THAT SHIT

C A M E L E D

I'm upset that you don't let me fuck you

I only have a basic grasp of programming.
Can someone give an example of how to do the first one right?
No I'm not Yandere Dev!

You can practically smell the Encyclopedia Dramatica Holla Forums-kiddy prepubescence emanating from these threads.

Love you buddy. Fuck Mark.

I only date blacks because I like to show how I'm more inclusive than the average person.

Has the game even made any progress or is he still waiting for the Pateron bucks to start drying up before he pushes out a new "update"?

my.mixtape.moe/fxrlef.mp3

YanCuck get out

too bad 14yo are your main audience then cuckdev

Silence, goyim. You don't know what you're talking about.

Someone is upset.

I'm too lazy to check C# syntax but in lua you'd simply have a table of colours you use and use eyeColor for the index:

local color = colorTable[eyeColor]
rightEyeRenderer.material.color = color
leftEyeRenderer.material.color = color

Tch, these goyim… You don't want to make me mad. I'll make this a (218) thread before you can say benis

BENIS

benis :DDDDDDD

benis You know, I probably hit that number while shitposting in the 4am thread back before it became cancer.

Welp, to wait than to pay…4…5 bucks for it?

/mu/ won't have it.

You never know.

I'm sorry I'm Australian
and it's Australia day too

For the first and third, you could reduce all the if-thens that do effectively the same thing with different data to a single statement that pulls from an array based on some value.

t. another programming n00b

I fucking know they won't!
It's too obscure, I'll spend longer searching than waiting.

This normal for you Aussies?

I'm gonna look up leech sites if it expires with a bad download

Fuck, meant for obviously.

You have no idea the horrors of Australia.

I really don't, nor wish to know.
How's the booty game over there?

They're just tanned brits, what do you think?

Depends what you're into.

on a semi-related note
i'm getting tired of scared off contributors and the consequent oc droughts

perhaps it is thin skin, seemingly typical of creatives, and oc comes at the price of jerking them off
or perhaps it's a reasonable reaction when you make a gift and get shit in return

Like this?

bump

You're doing it wrong.

Why did he bother making a video? Like Youtube Streaming exists and its not like it'll stop Youtube playthroughs from being uploaded, why bother wasting time with pointless shit unrelated to development and just make the game?

As for the game itself did it even improve in recent builds? Last time I tried the framerate was still poor, mouse and keyboard controls were still broken, I feel let down and embarassed for giving the game and idea a chance only to see it turn into basic Youtube fodder shit for momths. I wonder if he finally got serious with it.

What triggers me most about this is comparing strings.
WHY ?
That's so fucking retarded.
3rd pic just straight up hurts me with those long strings. if you want it to be readable instead of just a number, make it an enum.

Instead of comparing strings like a retard and overusing if else you could do something like this that would be much better practrice:
enum EyeColour {white,black,red}switch (EyeColour){case white:break;case black:break; case red: break;}
wonder if we have code enabled I forget

Also there is probably a way to do it without having to parse it in the first place

I'm getting tired of devs thinking they're God's gift to everything and that any criticism is a personal attack on them, their family, their friends, and their dog instead of someone deciding they don't like something. If you want to make something, expect to get it criticised, expect to get people telling you it's shit, it's great, that you should kill yourself, that everyone should listen to you.

These incompetent faggots should learn to filter out trash, analyse criticism, learn from others, and communicate without turning into a retarded monkey, or they should shut the fuck up and go back to making trash for incompetent retards who can't even suck you off without trying to tell you about their NarutoxBleachxHarry PotterxDoctor Who fanfic.

Mark is the hero we deserve

eternal reminder

abandoned reddit and trying to come back eh yancuck?

DIVINE DUBS
KEK TRUELY IS RESPONSIBLE
AND CHECK 'EM

If some site banned my game for no good reason I'd probably want to get the message out and see it righted. But my god, this idiot doesn't know when to shut the fuck up, it should've ended about 6 minutes in.

Also this bargaining is pathetic. If you truly believe your game is fine, then you don't need to change it.

More important than being hard to read is that string comparisons are computationally expensive, unless by some miracle the compiler is optimizing them to what they should be in the fucking first place.

Switch is marginally better than ifs because it acts like a jump table, not a series of tested conditions (barring optimizations), but again, just making it pull from an array according to some value is what you want to do for most of these.

he
was
dropped
as
a
child

His mind is slower than a pentium 4 with toothpaste as thermal interface

String comparisons also allow typos through without error. If you misspell one of your condition strings, you'll have a hell of a time trying to debug it because "Some Stupid Condition" and "Some stupid condition" are both syntactically correct, but compare differently.

Why isn't this thread deleted yet?

masturbating while waiting for yandev to screw up his game and kill himself is Mark's third favourite hobby

The hero ∞Holla Forums deserves.

Alright, maybe he did receive a lot of good feedback, and I'll even grant you that maybe the dev is being an egotistical faggot who can't take criticism, but he's got a point when he says that there's just way too much shitposting for anyone to actually take this place seriously. Say what you will, but if I were making a video game, Holla Forums would be the last place I'd go for direct and constructive advice. The main reason is that a dev would spend far too much time sifting through shit in order to get to any meaningful conclusion about anything. Holla Forums is too chaotic, too unfettered by conventional forum etiquette, to be of any use for someone who doesn't frequent the board. Don't take that as a bad thing, this chaos is Holla Forums's strength. However, this guy made the fundamental flaw of coming here, attaching a persona to his identity, and allowing the average user here to have a profound effect on any decision he'd wanted or needed to make. That's the equivalent of donning some outfit made out of a generic meat-product and throwing oneself into a pit of piranhas. You could even argue that he'd made the grave error of trying to pander to a consumer base rather than just making a vidya that he'd find interesting, but that's besides the point.

I guess I'd want my game unbanned from a streaming website if it got that treatment for one reason or another but at the same time that sorta shit would be my focus of attention after I finished the game proper. And the video certainly is too long without anything important to say.

Probably, I was thinking along the lines of keeping it the same but better.
Using strings for flags is just horrifying.

Additionally I think that you are "not supposed to" compare strings with == so he fails at that anyway. But maybe that was just for pedantic thing and compiler does a "proper" comparison.

Gonna need sauce on that semen demon.

Why do you think Holla Forums is so harsh with gamedevs?
Because we actually care about videogames.
Videogames are our life.
There's hardly anyone else out there who has suffered as much disappointment as us when it came games we were looking forward to.
That's why our standards are so high.

If you've ever seen the type of shit YandereDev has attempted with YanSim and his previous projects, he definitely needs people to keep him in check because his stupidity is beyond George Lucas and Sakurai combined.

I would definitely not come here for game development advice, but YanDev definitely needs it because all reddit's doing is sucking his cock or complaining about menial things.

The equality operator is just a function call to the string comparison function. It's syntactic sugar based on the idea of "If it's good enough for int, it's good enough for ". If it's C then you don't have operator overloads but this isn't C.

What are the menial things they're complaining about? Also I believe you on the dicksucking part, loads of people still defended the boneheaded move to implement Yakuza-style combat into what is a "stealth game".

I disagree. If I were making a game, Holla Forums and Holla Forums in general would be the place to receive feedback. You just have to know how to speak the language and yandev was clearly the wrong kind of autist. The kind who wanted everything to be a certain way that pleased him, rather than the kind of autist who can sort through piles of shitposting to pick out the fundamental truths being sincerely offered.

He's a grown-ass man. He shouldn't be expecting endless, gentle, considerate praise from faggots on the internet. We're not his parents and he's not presenting us with a crayon drawing to put on the fridge.

how can you expect him to be a functional adult when he has absolutely no idea how to deal with an e-mail spam problem

makes me think he started this thread. I mean we all know he is a giant faggot now. and hes trying to get more people to view his shit outside his little subleddit area seeing as youtubers are done playing his game so he is not getting new retarded eyes on his game.

concept of the game etc is still alright in my eyes never played the dam thing mostly lurked in his thread when he did appear here in the past, to me he is clearly following the money with leddit and the retarded masses but hey I would do that to but I probably would not be a complete faggot about it

If he's going to demand money to continue working on his weeb project, then he needs to act like something resembling an adult at the least.

I dunno if you're missing much because it still feels like a prototype. Maybe if the game had more focus and wasnt wanting to go full open world it could work.

Holy shit what game?

Wrong.

look at Red Sky, ika is not only a yesdev but also an engine dev

I don't really know why, but using a shitty anime trope and basing an entire game on it leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
Just the name "Yandere simulator" immedietly reveals how much of a retarded weeb he is.

Toppest of KEK to you, user, our hero.

Nice suggestion, user. I read it while listening to Dave Rodger's 'Deja Vu'

All of this happened because Holla Forums threw an autistic shitfit and burned bridges whenever EvaXephon kept doing stuff that weren't Holla Forums-approved.

If you're too retarded to distinguish a shitpost from genuine advice, then you are the problem.

What is hilarious is that first post came absolutely true. Yandere Simulator is pretty much dead and buried at this point as everyone has moved on to the next big thing.

I don't like having Yandev threads

Just because I don't want to afford him any attention, since that's the only thing he craves. He isn't in this to make a good game, he's in it to get his dick sucked.

That's okay! It doesn't have to be a Yandev thread user, you can post about whatever you want it to be.

don't forget

Why? Everywhere else would attempt to suck your dick and you will end up in a circlejerk going nowhere. Holla Forums with it's shitposting aside is more often than not completely right about vidya. If you can't deal with the bantz then you don't belong here.

Oh man, are you picking some cherries? I want some!

My robutt collection is smaller than I thought. Most of it is old low quality footage.

If I make a boypussy simulator, will you play it?

I love it when a meme comes together like this.

Thanks.

To me it's as creative as "Euro truck simulator". I definitely like the game concept, being a psychotic girl keeping other girls away from her love interest, but as we've learned from MN9 and many others, ideas are not always paired with competent devs.

Distinguishing isn't the issue, it's the effort required to do so that could've been spent implementing in the game.

In C that would be true, you have to use strcmp() to do it. But as says it's fine here.

Pandering is
Holla Forums simply expect yandev to have enough of a spine and common sense to see through the shitposting and understand the actual criticism and help he was being offered. Instead, he cried and ran off to reddit because he wanted to go to meet ups and have people tell him how awesome he is for making other people work on his game for him.

That makes no sense though, you could just take certain advice that isn't too far fetched or ridiculous. Of course a person Isn't going to take every single bit of advice and implement it.

The point is to at least pay some attention to what people here are telling you without straying away from what makes a good game.

Checked. Sure, but if we have yandev threads, you will bring out the retardss who think we like the shitbag. Easier to just talk about him in other threads or put him in the LOL thread

All these codebashing threads make me realize I know very little about programming and if/when I decide to attempt to make a game it would probably be a broken mess that's bloated and horribly optimized.

Not really. YanDev is shit on PURPOSE.

( full house check )

The salt is real holy hell

Yes
But we wouldn't admit it

Except 3/4 of every eva thread since kotaku has been nothing but shitposting. If you can't see why it was a god awful circlejerk, you're as retarded as EvaXephon is.

Oh fuck it.

LE FEELING MAN, HE FEELS A FEELY FEELY XDDDDDDDD. LE FEEL FACE IS A FEELY FACE THAT IS A FEELY FEEL FEEL FACE XDDDDDDDDDDDDD SUPER DEEP %100!!! THE FEELER OF FEEFEES FEEEFEFEEEEEFFEEEEEEFEEFEEEEEEEEEFFEEEEEEEEEFEEEEEEEEFEEEEEEEFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I mean the signal-to-noise issue where you have dozens of throwaway joke suggestions for every serious one.

Understand that you will make mistakes but learn from them.

More like he is /cow/ material and sucks at what he does.

Then do what YanDev didn't do and learn. Ask questions, learn your tools, research potential solutions, provide code for peer review, and take other people's comments into account. If you have to do something a certain way, provide reasoning for why you chose that way, and be prepared to rework things when you do them like a braindead retard.

3/4th of every thread on Holla Forums is shitposting.
Besides, he deserved a kick in the dick for dealing with Kotaku at all and not telling them to go fellate a rifle.

Face it. YanDev wanted to be an e-celeb, and when Holla Forums challenged that notion, he got pissy and ran off, and now he's another lazy cunt who sponges patreon donations while sucking plebbit cock and promising he'll update his game soon, at best.

Then just look at the longer ones, fuck. Not every single post is going to say "First you insert the USB in your anus, then clench as hard as possible"

Both. I'd fuck him though. FUCK him, not have him fuck me. He's too beta to top.
He's a waste of flesh.

a name or something?

I wouldn't go anywhere else, either. Maybe I'm fucking crazy, but I feel like it's important to have a personal vision, an idea that you want to see through to the end. It doesn't matter if you're making a clone or you have a new idea for some mechanic that's never been though of before, you need to listen to yourself and reflect on why you like this thing in the first place. People can help you see points you may have avoided, but people can also muddy your vision to the point where you don't even know why you started what you started. If I were going to make a game, I'd actually learn the shit that needs to be learned in order to do so; shit like programming concepts, creating graphics for skins and sprites, creating sound effects and musical compositions, that sort of thing, and then actually fucking do those things. Maybe I'd come here with a prototype and gauge reactions, but I don't think anyone should do more than that. If people give decent feedback, take it as a suggestion and not gospel. If what you say is true and this guy just wanted to be an eceleb, then it's also true that he wasn't interested in making a good game from the start, and he should just be ignored.

Wow. I like you.

I think you need to be somewhat autistic to get a Russian wife.

Tetrachrome.

Everyone starts out retarded user, the important thing is that you're willing to learn from mistakes.

Holla Forums isn't Encylopedia Dramatica, you idiot.

YES. IT DOWNLOADED!
Do I upload?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why aren't we talking about THIS game?

Tween "otakus" are usually attracted to everything slightly related to animu

Well that's certainly an understanding

YES YOU BASTARD. I LOVE YOU!

Now you just sound like yandev.

The absolute last thing you want is a spineless wishy-washy dev.

On reflection, you're right.

That was once the Boku no Pico of VN suggestions.

Alright, give me a few, my dude.

And you sound like a refugee from cuckchan.

Actually no, a refugee from cuckchan would be going
And generally just starting shit threads with shitposts and shitposting in good threads. Holla Forums used to be the embodiment of chill around the first exodus and slowly over time it's just been getting corrupted into shit.

polite sage

The only good thing coming out of this shit is that I've learned that Fleur exists.

Fucking hell, this guy is like a whining brat when he doesn't get his way

Wouldn't make you and less wrong or any less desperate to divert this conversation away from your faggotry.

And the last one I've got a webm of. There might be a few more on jewtube.

Probably fans of Mirai Nikki and Pewdiepie. It'd probably be best if Yandev got offed in a Monty Oum way, gets killed by a Yandere girl as she shoves video games cds into his gaping stomach wound. If would certainly be more interesting than what he's producing now.

I mean, I know this is neo-Holla Forums and all, but wew.

Bait.

WHY

Hi evaxephon.

he doesnt *reply*, he just reads them, hundreds or thousands per day

No wonder nu-Holla Forums is so bad.

Hypocrite.

Jesus christ, check the index before failing pathetically.

Why would he waste that much time?

Really going all out, aren't you?

ye

Chenking dubs of truth.

The hero we need but don't deserve.

Well, carry on then, Satan.

Just gonna say right now that you faggots should just start up your own lewd animu schoolgirl project and leave this shit behind.

Because he's an idiot?
Also too poor or cheap to afford a secretary.

He also gets some great people with good skills and experience who are great animators.

I havent even started m8.
If I wanted to bait, this thread would be ded.

A&CP is still in development though, they're updating the build all the time, all you have to do is go and have a look at it.

What fucking timeline are you living in?

There's Galatea

The timeline where they just updated two levels just a day ago.

Funny thing is if you go to plebbit you will notice a sharp decline in interest on his game on the last few monthly updates. Lots of people were actually calling him out when he made a thread about optimization that didn't involve ANY fixing his spaghetti code. This is basically a last-ditch effort to be relevant again.

Stop fucking with me.

This so much. I am literally and 100% literally making a thread for feedback on a game once it's at least capable of testing.

I can tell what's bullshit and what isn't just by getting even a handful constructive replies. I'll take the bantz and fucking dish it back out all the way until the final stages.

From Pygmalion?

Is it literally about creating your own waifu or something? It's a crime how this man isn't overflowing with waifufag memes.

At one time, it was us.

Its a genuine mystery even when he posted here. People even suggested to him to just make a seperate email account for people to dump emails in but he wouldnt have it.

I'm not, have a look, they're still doing stuff on it, as far as I can tell they're waiting on having done more so they have something more impressive and polished to show off when they finally do make a thread.

Wow. I thought it fucking died.
It's nice to have a little bit of good news

Its funny how even these guys know enough not to talk to Kotaku or Polygon.

It's a shame that HunieCam wasn't as fun as HuniePop.

What says.
Women are the devil, doubly so to each other. We that barely had contact with them can already tell most of them are pig disgusting. I had a taste of it when they were distracted but you can't even imagine what things women do to each other.

On our darkest times, you always come and save us.
God bless you, Skyline Autist.

I remember when this shit first started and Holla Forums liked it, all I saw was a stupid fucking meme game. I didn't understand the purpose or why I should care.

Bottom line, never listen to game advice from Holla Forums, all you get is

>what, you don't want to post about your game here anymore? WE HATE YOU NOW REEEEEEEEEE

I didn't even bother playing it because of the shitty art.

Clearly you haven't been in the threads.

being jewish will do that to ya.

around long enough to know why I should never talk about my projects here.

Somebody who actually worked on a halfchan project for 3 years here.

I sort of agree and disagree. I see where yandev was coming from that from a utilitarian perspective, it makes no sense for him to stay on 4chan when on other places he can get a way higher useful feedback to shitposting ratio for the amount of time he puts in looking through posts.

On the other hand, 4chan is what gave him the idea and it's important to respect that and honor the game's origins, and as you say, most of the insults and whining is just shitposting and banter and he should realize that and not let it get to him, though I realize that may be hard.

I don't think he made the right call, but the fact that Holla Forums responded how they did also sort of proves him right.

I'm gonna sleep.
user, I'll finish the upload of msi and make a thread on /mu/, ok?

Excellent post, no really. I was just listening to some Eurobeat as well. Kek really does work in mysterious ways.

BLESS THEE SKYLINENON

I feel like fapping to this guy before going to bed

GG, Holla Forums

What the fuck am I looking at in the second screenshot? Code like this compiles somehow?

Does this fucker not know what a switch is? I can't say much for the rest other than this shit just looks bad just looking at it.

Holy shit are people trying to rewrite history to say Eva did nothing wrong?

Does he not see the irony in the fact he's bitching about Twitch being taken over by SJWs while censoring his own game to please SJWs? What a fucking faggot.

I have not followed yandev things, how did he censor things?

youtube.com/channel/UCXCORcJHKdWPe9_YN47S-1Q

Dropped the concept of the skirt inventory with panties to make the game move stream-friendly, despite the fact most people wanted it stay.
Similarly to how he's willing to replace "nudity" with towels to please twitch.

Desperate. Your turn.

tldr

no, if you post on Holla Forums and expect useful feedback you deserve autism. But don't pretend for a second that a large chunk of people who were hyped for these games didn't immediately turn their backs to it the second they stopped getting their egos stroked. And this isn't me trying to act like yandev is some sort of hero, he was a moron and got what he deserved. He just isn't a moron for the reasons people are proclaiming.

not to mention the herd mentality that's rampant.

what the fuck
what an insufferable faggot. good thing I never cared about this game anyway. This infuriates me more than it should given I really didn't care about this game in the first place.

An array of different NPCs. That makes sense, but it should be in an external config file and more readable format, not built as part of the program.

Doesn't work with strings. Also using strings for this is the real mistake.

RE4 merchant-esque girl with an inventory under her skirt, if I remember right. There's undoubtedly more. Somewhat related to Twitch, Youtube was auto-hiding videos with the in-game pantyshot mechanics.

Why are you pretending this the first time you've ever heard of this

great example, if he had any sort of common sense he should have never even mentioned this feature at all. Just let it peculate then show the final version. No one would care.

Instead he tried to please two opposing camps when the best move is to shut the fuck up.

Can someone make an /agdg/ thread? I want to make a game and swim in patreon shekels

Can I get paid for being an ideas guy?

Look at Kojima.

Speaking of panty shots, he's planning on implementing an alternative way of getting favors from Info-chan, so that the player won't have take a single panty shot. Another stream-friendly addition to the game.

Being a director isn't an idea guy's job, that's the producer.

sure, just act like you know what you're doing.

In all seriousness Mark looks fucking pettable in this image.

Well yeah look at Anton for that too. They kept proclaiming for months they needed help in some areas (programming, art, etc.) and then when it came to light they were asking on other sites for help anons got pissed. Even though we know there's tons of anons who could have contributed but didn't usually for stupid petty reasons.

go away mark

His mistake was creating a game that is offensive in nature while simultaneously trying to please people that are offended by everything, either because he's thirsty for attention or he desperately wants twitchbux while developing his game.

so will you be doing her homework or what? that's fucking retarded, what else could you offer a person who knows everything about everyone

All I need to worry about is making a fun, not too easy game with plenty of tits and unlockables.

I'll show this faggot especially and all these shitty arrogant devs how to properly communicate with your audience.

its not quite that, it's that at some point he realized he was making a meme game then decided to posture himself into that area. He just didn't realize that you can't shift your game from autism game to meme game without collateral damage.

he should have realized that a non-nip trying to make a game about Japanese culture would never succeed. His only audience was autism.

This game is for nobody it seems. was dead on the money.

It'd be hilarious if a real nip dev decided to make this sort of game and showed 'im how it's done.

you already made your first big mistake bud

NEVER ACT AS YOUR OWN PR

you will fucking ruin yourself. Find a good friend who is in the know about normalfag shit to do your PR. If you want to make any sort of career out of games then you should take my advice.

oh and you made two mistakes, you can't have your game be hard while including titties. If you want to make a booby game you need to make it easy enough to get tits so that the people who want it can get it. Add optional challenge modes or something, but don't lock the tits behind a challenge wall or you'll piss away the pervert audience.

It's like representing yourself in court, only the jury now consists of the entire world and the minimum sentence for being found guilty is a millennia of mockery and derision by the general public.

Career? I'm making everything for free just to show I'm for real about making games for people who play and deserve them.

The lewd is just the icing on the cake. I just want to create everything I think would be fun or entertaining and hone it to maximum polish. Nothing more.

anons here legit tried to help him and he acted like a prick.

I'm glad this thread is over.

that's what they all say.

Just have an easy mode for the people who want to see boobs, and hard for those who like to earn them.

You will be held to that.

It ain't over until it falls off matey.

Me too thanks.

no really, I have not followed yandere dev shit since I don't care.

I remember when he had his mental break down here which I sort understand why the autistic anons here can make anyone go crazy. But he really needs to man up and deal with this shit. Go stream it on Hitbox or Youtube.

So why did have to ask, and why did you react the way you did?
If you didn't care, you'd just call him a moronic fag and move on, not go on a mini bitch fit unless you wanted a good handjob, too.

It's always a relief.

Basically user you plan ahead and break your program down into chunks. How you do that is a matter of debate and differs between languages but the core concept is the same. Hell there isn't really anything wrong with so many nested if/switch statements as long as they work, but once you've proved they do it needs to be cleaned up. That's why he gets so much hate for his code, he made a hack job however many years ago now and never bothered to improve it at all. He just kept loading it down with more and more bullshit.

All that said anyone with experience would have skipped that trouble right off the bat. His code isn't even pajeet tier. It's more like starving kid in Africa with one laptop per child tier.

What did he mean by this, Holla Forums?

So why is Yandere Simulator banned from twitch, then? All he wants to do is know. I'm kind of curious myself.

Also, is Yanderedev Holla Forums's TRS? I really don't see the big deal, all I ever hear about it now is kvetching and trying to stir shit about the dev, but not talking about the game itself anymore.

Of course, it wouldn't be locked behind a wall. Stick cute girls in places where they help upgrade shit. Make optional waifus by completing strings of missions or tasks, especially ones you might not initially expect to be able to get at first glance just for that charm of secrets and reward.

Maybe even some monstergirls if I can think of a satisfactory way to include them. Though, I worry about waifu wars as an inevitable consequence especially with that contrast in gas as such prime shitposting material.

Your quads have no power over me.

And I want to be.

no, the TRS shit was just a thinly veiled attempt by the vols to ban a fuckload of people because they went against the groupthink. This is just garden variety autism.

Why would he bother dropping a post like that in the first place? (Assuming it isn't some random user who decided to namefag, unless YandereDev actually specified what he would use as a name on here)?

That first pic has a fucking good point, did stuff like that really trigger the YanDev guy?

The game itself is just getting worse by the hour and by what we know of yandev it's not stopping.
Also yandev really is a massive faggot and people who don't think that just haven't been here for long enough to see it.

Careful, you might get british anons in jail.

How would that fail brit anons?

>this kills the brit

British anons are definitely going to the gulag for this 2D cheese pizza.

What do you mean?

The irony of posting this as part of the very hivemind you complain about is yummy to my tummy.

Let's kill some more.

I think the idea is that now she's a guy

You're extending it to canada.

Canucks getting v& right now

NIGGA DAS A LIL BOY
DON'T EXTEND IT TO GERMANY

Damn it user

FAGGOT

AYO
HOL
UP

still waiting

why are you on Holla Forums then?

What did he mean by this?

Check and bless, user.

10/10

Just how far will this go

FUCK

I like video games, doesn't mean I have to have an autistic fit because of some dev on the internet. Sounds a lot like you guys are just purity spiraling and trying to turn him into a lackluster lolcow.

Oh shit change that to California Gold

No stop making her niggerer
Just give her the blue eyes and blonde hair

why am I saving all of these?

WHY AM I MAKING THEM!?

Can I see the responses?

Look upon this coherent thread: completely relevant to Yandere Simulator and constructive criticism pertaining to its continuous development

thread theme guys

Nicely meme.

Now make it entirely the niggest

Let's make her great again.

Krillin?

I USED TO BE A RENEGADE

I USED TO FOOL AROUND

Better colors.

She does have a bald spot

Do my eyes possibly spy an oppai loli?

They gave niggers in Africa free laptops thinking the Children would learn how to code. Instead they all got rounded up by warlords or traded for booze.

sauce?

I meant the latex

Check these quads, why wont you?

This thread is over yet?

wat

I can try to make more smugsys if someone's interested.

Well c'mon,
That faggot of Yandev will never understand why we hate him if he can't read our hatespeech.

Thanks a bunch for the tip user! I guess the cleanup and optimization should come after I managed to achieve what I wanted in the code.

I care about games. I don't want to make this SJW pandering stuff to be a standard

This vid is pure concentrated assburgers.

like yandev himself

nice

Make smugsy a catgrill.

Twitch-tan is cute!
Thank you for banning shitty pseudo meme games!

thread is bumplocked

wanna hang out here while we wait for pruning?

CUCKDEV CUCKDEV YOU NEVER FOOLED ME!