Your Favorite Street Fighter Character

And the reason why

Vega, because he can probably bottom like a motherfucker.
Spanish men are good at taking the cock.

Is this a dude user? I'd push back.

Alex. I like his trash talking.

Yeah, it's a trap.

Because Sonic Boom & Flash Kick were the best at keeping distance in SF2.

I'm a footfag.

Because, kabuki theater

Sagat.
He's a noble warrior, best in the world at his martial art, but he got upstaged by a young nip who, in the retcon, went berk and nearly killed him with an uppercut when he tried to help Ryu up sportsmanlike after defeating him.
Did he hold it against him? You bet he fucking did. He tracked Ryu down while Ryu was going through his crisis and, seeing his enemy in need, helped him and, if not became friends, at least started to understand that it wasn't poor attitude that caused Ryu to lash out, and that Ryu was seriously mentally ill. Not sure if the Evil Ryu part of SFA3 is canon, but in Alpha 3 Sagat refuses to fight Evil Ryu because he's not in proper control of himself and it wouldn't be a "real" fight. Then, in SF2, they fight each other in the semis and settle their differences (and the score, though it's not recorded who actually won) and both disappear, leaving Chunners and Guile to finish off Dictator.
It's a pretty good story arc, and he's a damn fun character to play as.
Also he killed Dan's dad as revenge for Dan poking Sagat's eye out in a fight and anybody that causes suffering to Dan is OK in my book

get aids and die faggot

Then come fuck me and give me aids then, my ass is nice and moist for you.

Mine was Ken until the ruined his look in 4 and 5.

Chun Li, Honda, Alex, and Bison are my four favorites. The only Street Fighter I really like is Third Strike though.

I like Chun Li for them kicks

He killed Dans Dad and taunts him about it.

Cause she has the best "character" development

I thought Ken beat Ryu in SF2 and Sagat dropped out after hearing about Ryu's loss? the real question is WHO fought Akuma after he killed Bison in the finals?

Capcom has retconned Street Fighter so many times I don't know what's what anymore. I haven't followed it since just before 4 launched so who knows how SF2 ended now.

Chun-Li, because it's a bit crude but when my first time around playing Street Fighter 2 and she kicked my ass..I got a boner.

Akuma killed Bison and that was it I believe.

Yeah, I thought Ryu won SF2 as well as SF1

Ryu.
I mean,he's just a regular guy with his friendship rivalry trying to stop evil soldier man with powers.
Then from Alpha and Alpha II Akuma's fucking around with him and he's got a different evil alter-ego.
then lost track after that.
But yeah,normally I went for the 'protagonist' character back in the day.

Doctrine Dark because he is cool

Second favorite character right there. That and we actually see Ryu grow along with the series. Which is more than I can say to other fighting game series main protagonist. Looking at you, Emo Devil Kazuya

Rolento. CvS2 verion at least. Great pokes, very mobile, great ant-pressure. The nigga was perfect.

Why? Because they're all sexy and smoking hot!

And Capcom later turn Rolento into the SF equivalent of Big Boss.

All of you are faggots.

I love Rolento but I love watching HomoTierFraud fail with him even more

Guile because he was the character I learned how to play fighting games with, also he looks manly as fuck. Not a huge fan of SF characters though, SNK ones always appealed to me way more.

Didn't Sagat fake losing a fight to Dan so he could finally get some closure for avenging his fathers death?

I know dan revenges him in alpha but I'm not sure if thats canon

Alex is cool, even if he's not super great.

I like his accent and I feel compelled to rep a dude from New York.

Never gets old.

Ryu, he's soooooooooooooo dreamy! I mean… Why wouldn't he be my favorite?

ltg is a pretty good uncle ruckus though

Anyone have the video of the "ill be that monkey" speech?

Its a shame they never brought back shin akuma, we got Oni instead.

Isn't that the guy who wants white guys to fart on his face?

Feilong, because he's just Bruce Lee in the Street Fighter.

Balrog, because he's Mike fucking Tyson.

Fun fact, M Bison was going to be Balrogs name, but then licensing issues.

No love for my boy urien.

no low tier god makes the speech

Guile because his theme, amirite?

Akuma

Dan, mainly because he looks like Robert from KOF and/or Steven Seagal. Also I liked his kick better than the regular tatsu. Then again I have a soft spot for joke characters.

Someone got bodied Saikyo-style.

Sagat pretends to be beat to prevent Dan to be fueled by revenge and have another Evil Ryu situation. Which in Dan's case it would at least be justifiable. Why did Ryu even tap into Satsui no Hadou at that time?

Completely intentional and I'm glad he wasn't ruined by V.

I know, SNK knows and loves it too judging how he's always got more/better moves in their games.

Pleb taste. Except for the one that liked Doctrine Dark.

It'll be what, three or four years before they get around to putting him in SF5?

Dan Hibiki because Dan Hibiki

This guy is still relevant? I stopped following him after his Twitch ban. What's that manchild doing these days?

EX is the bastard son of the Street Fighter franchise.

Still getting his ass kicked. Got his ass kicked by a random zangief Floe a few weeks ago I think.

Gate keeper for those wanting to make it in the FGC.

Vega and Chun-li are my favourites as they're both the hottest characters. Gen and Ibuki are pretty high up there two though for male and female characters respectively. I really like Gen in SF4 particularly as he looks really ancient and decrepit.

Has he done anything really pathetic? Last I heard, people found out he works in sanitation/trash (not even a decent ft gig), and he lied about getting sponsored by Under Armor (lol).

Never played SF5, but my favorite is Laura for two reasons

You are the reason why we can't have nice things, EX2 Plus is top-notch.

Sakuya, I enjoy how she plays. That or yang.

I never played EX2. But I know EX should have never lived.

Then you have no place to talk, EX2P alobe redeemed the series.

A week or so ago I saw on kappa he posted on twitter that he wanted at least $50 an hour donations otherwise he wouldn't steam anymore.

If he was smart he could actually make money off his mental persona but he cant control it and just bans and spergs out all the time.

Garuda because he's rad as heck

Fuck you EX+Alpha and EX2+ are fucking awesome.

I will never apologize.

SHINY

Hokuto because her playstyle or Dan because AoF is my favorite fighting game series and he's a great parody.

And yet the bastard son is better than capcom's own SF titles with 3D models.

I want to drill cammy

TRANNY!!

Ibuki.
Because i got a thing for cute ninja girls

I really like C Jack, a great replacement for Barlog with tons of style.

Karin because tsundrills

Ibuki would be cute in SFV is they didnt fuck up her face.

She looks inbred.

She's adorable and she just wants to make her dad proud. How can she not be my favourite?

I've seen mestizo chicks with those proportions

Makoto isn't that buff, holy shit

U wot?

Stop getting the names wrong!

My nigga!

Guile's Theme

He can kick you ass with one hand tied behind his back

No that's another guy.

Ryu, Guy and Chun Li.

Fuck projectiles

These are gold

Juri. Because as the first real female "villain" she had a genuinely interesting backstory that not only draws parallels to the main female protags, but also makes her a likable anti-villain. It's a travesty that Capcom has seemingly forgot about all that.

Nice memes.

Same. I play Fighting games for the actual fighting, not "hurr I cast magic missle" nonsense.

Her movie was pretty sick, lots of great fight sequences, looked gorgeous too. Guile used a sick ass bicycle kick move in that movie that I was hoping would get into SF5 but no dice. Come the fuck on Capcom, back forward kick and down up punch are still available, give him some fucking new moves already, goddamn.

Nope, all we get is a Vskill that buffs his sonic boom. Capcom seems to have developed an allergy to good ideas after SSFIV.

Ryu/Ken, because if it ain't broke, don't fix it

If that's not enough of an excuse, then Viper

dont talk

Criminal Upper, bitches

Clothes don't work like that, Genzoman.

I don't get how you've been drawing for years, and yet you still do some really dumb shit like Genzoman. I still don't get how he uses one or two colors for his backgrounds.

best girl, that's why

You my fuckin' nigga.

Gud

Sitandspin-saduski

Here user, better Cammy titty-ass

It's natural for a sumo wrestler to become the world's strongest!

Still amazes me how Genzoman gets work for being such a hack, but knowing Capcom, Blizzard, and otakus/weeabos I shouldn't be surprised.

I want to make a thread devoted to shitting on all of Genzoman's art one day let alone Udon. Udon is such a shitty company.

capcom doesnt exactly have standards for artwork

If Capcom would stop rushing the guy, maybe he could do some good artwork again.

Yeah if only SFV had cutscenes that looked as good as that.

Even if I didn't get 5 and I completely loathe the last batch of newcomers besides FANG (and that only because I love his theme), the series does have a lot of characters that I like and will forever hold a special place in my heart of vidyas.
Fuck nu-Capcom though.

Cody is the realist street fighter ever.

Motherfucker lives in jail. Not ordinary slam in the ass jail, fucking CAPCOM jail! In a world where school girls can learn to throw fucking FIREBALLS, imagine what a prisoner can do? But it dont matter to mother fucking Cody. He leaves when he wants by punching through the FUCKING PRISON WALL. GUARDS ARE TOO SCARED TO ATTEMPT TO STOP HIM.

Cody even purposely has the balls to keep wearing his cuffs to gimp himself because his TOO FUCKING STRONG. Thats right, he purposely holds back and his bored out of his mind because NO ONE PHYSICALLY CHALLENGES HIM. Did I mention Cody can punch the air hard enough it creates MINITURE TORNADOES?!

Also good job spending years learning to control your chi and then to throw energy attacks, losers! Cody can throw fucking rocks and make your years of training look like a waste of time.

Realist G. Top Tier.

Because Oil Wrestling is only gay if you push back

Hnng,
why is she so hot?

Don't really have a favorite Street Fighter because the only games I liked in the series are Street Fighter EX2+ and Street Fighter Alpha 3.

This and Vega.

I like good pokes, zoning and shitting on rushdown cucks.
Despite SFV being pretty poop I found Guile really fun. Those fucking horrible load times made me stop playing. Apparently he's top tier now.

Something about her playstyle just clicked with me. She had a unique blend of charge attacks(which I love) and the ability to rush in for damage(something I also love). It's a shame they'll probably never use her move set but make a new character for it and I doubt we'll ever see her in any game again.

In terms of design and story though, Makoto

Hate his new design. I know they wanted to show his fuckhuge arms, but he ended up looking like a male stripper.

I fucking hate Capcom so much.

even if I ended up loving how the character played, I will never forget the crushing disappointment of that reveal night, not to mention it was the first time I felt genuine hatred towards a developer. Why in the fuck would you tease characters people wanted only to have them kicked off screen by a shitty recolor?

It didn't help that they hyped the fuck out of this last character and kept everyone up till the middle of the night to see her. Add on top of that she was leaked long before the announcement, but nobody believed Ono or Capcom would be that lazy with the final character for one of their most successful games.

It was truly the perfect shit storm.

Probably the last SF1 character worth salvaging. Would be nice if they brought him back some day.

For me, the real insult was when Ono tweeted something like "only 5 people on the internet guessed it." Never mind the fact that Decapre was the very first thing everyone said because it's unanimously accepted that Capcom will cut as much corners as possible.

If you're gonna add Cammy clones, at least add the best one. :^)
(I really did pick Juli a lot in A3).

I like Lee.

Kek

Adon
Keeping true to muay thai

Those are the best games

You mean the uniform or all of them? I like it but I prefer the original definitely.

I mean the shirt and tie with the sleeves rolled up to his shoulders. It looks unnatural, like he went out of his way to show of his thick arms. That combined with the sunglasses makes him look like a male stripper wearing a pilot costume.

It would have worked so much better if the sleeves were up to his forearms or at least the elbow.

The classic costume work beause it's a tank top, something you wear under a shirt or a jacket, that gives him a look of a soldier who just took off his jacket to engage in a fight. It makes sense while at the same time showing his freakhuge muscles.

Yeah, she is nut that jacked

Ryu.

Proud. Focused. Disciplined.
Solitary, but still has friends he can rely on.
Strong, but far from the strongest. Aware of his own shortcomings, but always trying to improve.
When it comes to fighting, he's all fundamentals, no gimmicks. Better to master three moves than be mediocre at thirty.
Easy to learn, hard to master. Reliable in almost all match-ups, but you can very rarely rely on your opponent having a lack of match-up knowledge.

If I remember right Oni even acknowledges that Cody holds back and he's a little pissed.

I can't wait to see how badly they fuck up the next batch of characters.

more like never

twelve, because i like his simple appearance and transformation abilities.

Dudley is also my favorite. Because of the already named reasons but also because he just jumps into the enemies face and fucks shit up.

My nigga

I use a lot of characters, so I can't pick just one.

I have been playing some SF4. Mostly using Zangief, T. Hawk and Abel. Normally use Ken/Sakura, and E. Honda quite a bit as well.

I use a shitload of other characters, but these are the ones I have been using lately.

My trigga

Boxer, because I'm the niggest.
Seriously though, I love his straightforward charge punches and he's also got really good normals.

You know, I used to hear about Gouken having a daughter and such. What ever happened to that?

"I've got sonic booms of steel!"

just a little comparison of 4 vs 5 in SF.

SF5 legitimately gets my dick hard every now and then.

She was from before Gouken got a name.

I like punching things really hard.

Yeah and then they went and cut off Cammy's nipples for Disney bucks on ESPN. Fuck Capcom and their pandering shit.

CPS1 sounds better than CPS2. This is a fact.

hehe

big crazy bearded commie bara guy
being bara is the main reason

To play as:
Hugo, because I like playing big dudes and he is the biggest fucking dude.

To fap to:
Can't decide between Chun or Elena.

So..she's no longer exists huh? Shame, found a pic of her. She looks cute.

Now thats a great ASS

Chocolate White Woman.

i am the hero this thread needs
best street fucker character

Yeah, you would think that the feminists would be up in arms about that one.
Doesn't that fall under a category of body shaming or something? Free the nipple and all that?
Or is it different because its a hot virtual girl?

I don't understand the world or people anymore.

Excellent taste

Karin Kanzuki, because her personality actually goes through some changes in a later installment of the series. I prefer the Karin in V rather than Alpha, which may or may not be because of her new outfit.

Akuma
Too bad about V though

Here's the only surviving pic I found of Gouken's daughter. Weird how this suddenly became her only known pic but I found butt loads of Gouken's original look.

The slut shaming angle quickly fell out of favor when they realized most men actually love sluts.

yun, but mostly cause I liked the art of him in sf3 and cvs2.

Kek

High and Low light of virtue & Rising Rage Flash

Perfect because Seagal believes he's good at martial arts too.