Mr Mailman

What vidya related stuff have you recently bought, or are currently waiting on?

Checked!
I want a dragon dildo in the mail!!!

I also want to get fucked by a nice hunk or cute hung twink.

Maybe bottom a boy with a big ass!!!

Eeeh

I have ascended beyond the need of physical property.

Your body is a physical property, does it mean you became a fart?

Charging cable for Wii U gamepad. First actual response in the thread.

I'll send you one for nudes

Are we getting traffic from somewhere? Seems unusually shitty tonight.

It's all me, hahahhahaha.

Switch, Breath of the Wild, Conan Exiles. I'm 3 for 3 cancer. Fight me.

Got these two bad bots for the price of one.

one is stiff and harder to move, the other is pretty loose. It's hard to tell which is normal.

A Thinkpad trackpoint nub. I've seen people mod their 3DSs by sticking them on there instead, but I need to find the right model of nub before I order. Regular Thinkpad ones are too big.

For what it's worth, I hope Breath in the Wild is actually good, though I don't think it'll have a good localization.

I'm waiting on Sonic Mania for PS4. I even preordered the Collector's Version because I'm a fag for Sonic.

Wind Waker on Gamecube. It wasn't exactly cheap, but I'm genuinely surprised that I managed to get it for under $50.

Do you not have any local gaming stores around? The one I go to has Wind Wakers for around 35 dollars. Hopefully you got a full case with manual.

Modding my PS2, can't wait to get all the components. I ordered
Sort of risky because it's third party, but it had good reviews and I couldn't find any official Sony drives in circulation so fuck it.
need it to prep my HD for the console
Necessary for the exploit. This is a famous game as it has an exploit on Xbox, GC and PS2. It's cheap and fun too.

Can't wait to get all this shit in. I even bought some compressed air to give the PS2 a clean once I'm in there.

What exactly are you modding your PS2 for?

Feels good

I preordered this. Should be pretty cool when it comes out in October. Hope the shipping isn't killer.

The PS2 fat had a network adapter which also had a slot for a HDD - final fantasy XI notably used it.
The end goal is to read games off the HDD. This is done by installing free mcboot to the memory card.
FreeMcBoot is homebrew software.

To install free mcboot, you need an exploit - 007 agend under fire has a section where it loads the second level without checking the authenticity of the disk. So, with a careful disk swap, we can run the game, get to the vulnerable stage of the game, then swap the game disk with a burned DVD containing our payload. The Payload will install free mcboot to a memory card, from which you can launch free mcboot any time.

The only tricky part is that the ps2 fat has a sliding disk tray, so swapping involves opening your console, then unscrewing the top cover of the DVD drive and swapping it while the disk is exposed.

it's a fun, interesting process which doesn't look too difficult. The only problem is that sony network adapters were scarce to begin with, so we have to rely on chinese copies which ship out of china, meaning I've got nearly a 3 week wait ahead of me.

A chipmod is nice, but it only means you can play burned DVDs. It doesn't facilitate loading games from HDD.

Congrats on a good buy. WW is one of the most well crafted games of our time (though with flaws), so be sure to enjoy it.
For your information, the GC version is graphically superior to the Wii U remake, though the latter has minor gameplay tweaks which improve some of the hassles of the game.

My copies of Yakuza 0 and Fate/Extella showed up today. Fucking amazon shipped them together despite me ordering them separately.
And what happens when I open the box? They stuffed the games in the smallest box they could so Yakuza 0's box ended getting a huge warped imprint of a vita case.

Thanks amazon you piece of trash.

I already have all that Free Mcboot mumbo jumbo on it too, whatever good luck user.

I live in Canuckistan, so I think prices are a bit inflated for me. Typically the only copies of WW I see at my local game stores go for about $50, but I managed to get my copy for $40 at a second-hand movie and music store with a tiny video game section.

I bought my girlfriend Fear Effect.

Ive hit a big halt in funds recently, so nothing too recent. I'll probably try and grab a Switch around release.
I really have been wanting to get some figures recently, but my funds have been saying nonono. It'll probably be a great while before I finally start buying some nice figures.

I'm waiting on a Switch with Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I may get Sonic Mania when that comes out, too.

I'm mulling a pre-order of the Asian version of NieR: Automata, which will be released about two weeks before it comes out in North America.

For what it worth, I want an actual Conan game. Last one came out in 2007 and was kind of shit.

Last game I bought was Monster Hunter for Wii U and I'm going to get Zelda Breath of the Wild.

Oh and before Monster Hunter I kick-started my Dreamcast collection.

POSTMEN ARE DRAWING NEARER
ON LADDERS STEEP THEY RIDE
THEY'VE COME TO TAKE YOUR LIFE
thanks for taking me 10 years back you fucking massive faggot

Japanese release is also getting English subs, and is cheaper on Amazon.co.jp with cheaper shipping.