I have no programming or artistic talent. I want to play a game where you play as a bug...

I have no programming or artistic talent. I want to play a game where you play as a bug. There's all sorts of things you can do with it, especially if you play as something like an asian hornet or robber fly. A good game, exclusive to PC with high fidelity. Don't mention Deadly Creatures or Tokyo Jungle, it's shit.

Who can I invest or pay to make this dream come true?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/msdos_SimAnt_-_The_Electronic_Ant_Colony_1991
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIGHT ABOUT NOW IT'S TIME TO ROCK WITH THE BIGGITY BUCK BUMBLE

Was that game any good?

SimAnt

Bad Mojo?

not modern

Unless you have a shitload of money, your options are either
If you do have a lot of money, then you can do A without needing to find a bunch of other people with a similar dream game, or just buy enough stock in a studio that you become their boss.

Some insects may be cute, but I want to remind you they do not have emotions unlike more advanced creatures.
It's not known what animals feel emotion or what emotions they may feel, but own thing is clear, insects usually have less than a million neurons and few synapses which means they are outright mentally incapable of feeling emotion.

I gotchu fam.

FUCK BEES

There's that game where you play as a mosquito and fly on a teenage girl. I think it's banned solely for that reason. I might be wrong though

archive.org/details/msdos_SimAnt_-_The_Electronic_Ant_Colony_1991

10/10 thread.

Bum to the boo to the bum to the bass

Mr. Mosquito.

It's fucking rad

Deadly creatures for the wii I suppose

Buck Bumble is a really good game to be honest. It's worth getting an N64 emulator just for it.

It's sad that the dev went bust in 2004.
They were one of the co-devs on the original Star Fox.

Ya I heard a while back that nintendo really shafted them back in the day. Shiggy had a lot of power and wasn't nice to foreign devs so he fucked with Argonaut and Rare a lot.

Not really, but you can enjoy it.

Mostly it's the management being salty that Nintendo stole 2 of their 3 key employees and the centre of Nintendo's deal with Argonaut being the SuperFX chip which Argonaut was paid royalties on for every chip manufactured fell apart when Nintendo went with Silicon Graphics for a dedicated GPU for the N64.

False, they are capable of emotions. The catch is that their forms of emotion are analogs and are technically things like "aggression" and "aversion" not the complex range of emotions a human feels. The idea that emotion is tied to the size of the central nodes of a nervous system is rather quaint it's tied specifically to how the nervous system is "set -up" so to speak and insects are all about code optimization. it's generally believed that the smartest insects are fully capable of such things as fear and anger but it takes time for them to process it and less to do with an inability to do so at all of course this too is limited in scope like an immediate fear response to things that registers as predator instead of prey and sudden movement of large objects.

Nigga, people aren't magically pulling amazing drawings or high performance engines out of their asses. It takes dedicated repetition and effort. Fuck you faggots always coping out with 'talent' shit.

Empires of the Undergrowth.

Apologies for the soundless webm's. I found them on imgur, not cuckchan rest assured.

Hmmmm, this looks nice. Got a mega link?

Toby fox made undertale with little programming experience and gamemaker. (lots of musical experience, but isn't the same thing)

Dingaling made LISA with no prior experience

May call any of it cancer, but they still made it.

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

I would like to play a game for a little while as a bug that can sting and cause temporary mild irritation and alot of swelling right where the sting is done but no permanent or lasting damage of any kind. the game is called "stop bugging waifu simulator". I would go under the covers and sting my waifu right on the clit

You know what? This reminds of a PC game from the early 2000 called Empire of Ants or something.

They still had practice in game dev beforehand, years ago. Toby worked on a romhack and Austin made a Yume Nikki clone.
It's all repetition. You do something consistently for a year, you'll be somewhat good at it. I started doing pixel art about 5 years ago and my sprites were basically just shitty traces of Link's Awakening. Now I've done some paid work for original shit.

Talent is a meme perpetuated by people who don't want to bother.

Is this you?

acquire them
just like make game
>>>/agdg/

This is the biggest pile of shit lie I've ever heard. Insects have no nociceptors and all studies pertaining to your assertions have been confirmed spotty at best. They cannot feel or process pain (not evolutionary advantageous for them), emotion (not relevant to them), nor fear. You're full of shit.

(checked)
remove ayys from the premise