Welp, at least Hard Eight isn't his worst movie anymore

Welp, at least Hard Eight isn't his worst movie anymore..

Found the shitskin.

I haven't seen Hard Eight. Only seen Boogie Nights (shit) and There Will Be Blood (kino)

Phantom Thread was a little self serving at first but ended up being interesting with the twist, overall good movie.

Coincidence?

Stopped reading there.

I don't really like Gwyenth Paltrow so give me a reason

I can't even give you a reason not to kill yourself.

No wonder non-whites hate it. Not enough twerking.

I don't watch movies anymore. Holla Forums has cured me.

it was though.

She is shit

gwyneth is even the worst part of Hard Eight. it's a shit movie all around.

Damn well then I'm definitely not seeing it. I have to rewatch Inherent Vice anyways and see The Master for the first time (Amy Adams sucks but is outweighed here at least).

*is not i meant

in my opinion she's the best part.

Holy shit nigger why haven't you watched it yet!? it's PTA's magnum opus. better than TWBB.

Well at least the movie isn't worth watching even not considering her

yes it was aesthetically beautiful and very well done, but overall an empty flick. a bunch of nothing, just pretty sounds & visuals.

all style, no substance.

I don't know I've watched lots of different things and never got around to it. I actually hadn't seen TWBB until last year. I'll make The Master a top priority.

does anyone care honestly? she's irrelevant.

I would agree but it gained a little substance at the end, which might have been a little too late for some.

Would you call something like The Killing of A Sacred Deer as "all style, no substance" too?

For a board that seems to care a lot she is one of the 100% confirmed, she was essentially a proto Jennifer Lawrence except she had passable looks on screen.

why

do

you

insist

on

posting

this

?

Sacred deer had equal parts style and substance for what it was. Although I didn't really care for it. The performances were too stiff and autistic for me. The plot/reveal and climax weren't very interesting.
Nicole Kidman was pretty good tho.

The direction and performances were autistic and stiff in some parts but I appreciated it a lot. I thought it was a much better film than the Lobster and I didn't dislike the Lobster.

Yea i enjoyed the lobster. Dogtooth is still my favorite ā€ˇYorgos flick.