Batman thread

Whats your favorite Batman licensed game?

Fat man city

Mark is so fucking fat not even a tow truck could haul that shit.

Seriously, with or without his beard, he still looks greasy as fuck.
He gave me a few good laughs though.

Given latest trend in allahu ackbars of running people over with motorized vehicles, I say that is a good strategy

I want mark to tackle people and choke them to death with his fat fucking lard body

Mark, if you are reading this
I am that user who sculpted you last year or two. I now regret doing so, and I will hold your hand

making a thread about yourself eh, fat pig?

MARK IS NOT FOR LEWD

A real human bean

You'll choke in his fat and musky sweat.

Yeah man, what a fucking porky. He looks ugly as fuck, even WITH his beard shaved.
I don't even know how he can live with himself, no less go outside.

Mark is for dying alone, because he has to try to make people laugh, there is no other way anybody will like him.
He fits that "Worthless, but funny" fat guy stereotype perfectly.

More like a living matza ball

'Normalfags' doesn't even have the same ring as norm!es

you can even faintly smell the sweat and shit breath when you open this webm, this oink pig should put down those hamburgers honestly.

You had one job kike

also
kek

Im not the fat kike

Good goy brother!

He might as well have had a sign that said "I'm a fucking retard"

Why is Mark such a fucking tool for jewtendo? I always wonder if they aren't paying him like sony pays the neogaf owner. No one can be this obsessed for and work so hard for a company that's so vacuous.

It gets better

Autism

Breddy gud

Please fuck me
Right now, just put your pencil up my mancunt.
This is beautiful.
Draw him as a bee

what a cuck

kill yourself mark

What is he saying?

Not mine.
sauce: twitter.com/papadripopoulos/status/824436914916888576

autistic screeching

Mark's voice is so deep
s-shut up

Yeah, I knew I recognized that commies artstyle
Still, thanks for the post user

He still sounds awkward, it doesn't sound as masculine and gruff.

Post your voice user, show us what a real mans voice sounds like

memes

You are a child.

No not anymore lol. I couldn't sit straight for a good while

You are indeed a child
Fuckoff

Not mine, my ex had a real mans voice. He was great at talking dirty to me.

no

Are people seriously jerking off to a kike that got lucky on snatching the Holla Forums name first?

Are you a girl irl

I'm a dude, dated an italian guy from Brooklyn, but he was a manwhore that fucked random chicks in concerts. Being hurt, I left him.

It was too good to be true.
*eats cake*

Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet? Is mark crying himself to sleep after his 5 seconds of fame, or did he get the shit kicked out of him by new york nogs, spics and chinks? like he deserves

If he dies, who do you think will be our new BO?

Me

You know as well as I am that if this thread would get deleted spergs would cry about mod abuse on the grounds that mark doesn't like to be made fun of.

Probably the best solution would be to bumplock it

It's been almost two hours, nothing yet, not a single post deleted, user banned, nor thread deleted.
It's very strange to say the least. Why am I getting my hopes up, God, I'm terrible

pls be nice

Let me guess, OP embed had nothing to do with batman? If so, I wouldn't be suprised.

Right back at you.

You're both wrong
It's actually me

Absolutely nobody has discussed or even mentioned a single batman game in this thread.

To try stay on topic, I am enjoying Alysum (however it is the only batman game that I've played).

Error: no human emotions found.
Initating order 666… Done…. Primary target selected….engaging…..target eliminated….double checking results…Moving on.

It was never about batman. The OP is a shitpost.

Oh fuck, you're destroying my prostate daddy!~~

Well sort of counts mabye. Plus one of my post's and it comes to 2/55.

Self distruct initated…preparing to set off planet destroyer…Done…5…4..3…2. good bye meat bags. I hope you are happy that you have single handly doomed the world….1…0

Quit shitposting or I'll piledrive your pleasure plum from behind and straight out your mouth

Please do, there are no mods online right now.
You can whatever you want to me.

No. Seriously, I think something might have happened to mark.

I can't believe Mark is fucking dead.
We'll miss you mark.

Mark has to be the goyest jew I've ever seen.

I don't care what you niggers say, I like Mark, partially because he is a goofy sperg.

Batman Begins for the Gamecube.

I love Mark. I don't even like Trump, but that was great.

What a shameless, deviant cock addict. You're really ready to spread your ass for a stranger, surrounded by possibly hundreds of onlookers? Do you think they'd be curious to see your feminine frame rocked wildly while you're rutted like an animal from behind? Just think of the looks you'd get, begging for more of my monstrous meat as it stretches you beyond your limit. Could you live that down, or would that just get your girly little cock off?

As retarded as that was, it really takes a huge pair to be that autistic in public.
Even more so in front of a camera. Gotta admit I'm proud of him.

Please, force me to submit to your cock as you mercilessly deestroy my boypussy with you titanic cock!~
Leave me drooling and legs shaking as you force me to have a prostate orgasm in front of dozens!~~~

>>>/erp/

He should have brought cake with him.

no

and shared it.

Bump