Games that's shouldn't gotten sequels but did

Shellshock Nam 67
Is shellshock 2 the most random sequel in gaming history?
imfdb.org/wiki/Shellshock_Nam_'67

imfdb.org/wiki/Shellshock_2:_Blood_Trails

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jXK0J
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh man, i had that turd as a kid, don't remind me.

Did the game give you nightmares? Reading the comments on YouTube a lot of are people saying that. For a shit game. It did had good music. I like how the score sounded silent hill like.

I just realize shellshock looks like a Unity engine art game you see on steam on ultra high settings. Plays like one too.

It doesn't look so bad too me.

I still have that game sitting around in my Xbox collection. All I remember is a shitty 'defend the fortress at night' mission before dropping the fucker.

SURE IS REDDIT IN HERE

Watch dogs.

I thought the first one sold good

Yeah, you should go back there already.

the first one was panned almost across the board. virtually nobody liked it, whether for the godawful PC port, the shit-ass story, the horrifying graffix or the fact that it's just another ubisoft asscreed open world fuckaround

Mount and blade and Daggerfall. These were honestly awful and I have no idea how they even got anyone to buy/pay attention to their sequels.

I will never understand how this game got so many sequels

Zombies are trendy and mainstream.

Nice trips.
I always wondered why is it that they made the Chinese girl's in game model look like she was black.
Seriously, how do you fuck up this bad?

It was after the walking dead god fuckhuge, it was marked as a borderlands meats resident evil and was going to be deep silver's golden goose.

To bad they treated the dev team like shit and had to crap out games rapid fire and basically killed it before it got big.

I remember this game being immensely anticipated, followed by a huge letdown as it was some memetic physics lelsorandumb zombie themed shitshow.

The second one got lucky with a clever PR move - the special edition had some sexy zombie girl bust or something and they got a bit of controversy and easy exposure.

I dont even know why there's a third

The devs really wanted it to become the next L4D and were backed by the hype generated by their trailers but they obviously couldn't live up to it and further dissapointed everyone by cancelling that one other game that had a cool CGI trailer

That intro video or game trailer idk was pretty good, I hated the game when I played it

Dead Island was announced as being a drastically different game back in 2006. Good times.

SFV

Asian not diverse enough

Not hard when they literally spent like $5 on the actual game.

That's not Factions.

I honestly think that this game was sourced out to one of Nexon's slave studios at the last minute.
Maybe some dumbfuck ruined the project like what happened at Pixar with one of the Toy Story movies. I want to believe.

It was announced in 2007 with an expected release in 2008.
It became vaporware, people thought it was camcelled, and then suddently reappeared in 2011 when every game was trying to be Call of Duty so it got attention, besides being a Zombie game of course.
Techland was a favorite AA company of mine at the time, as they had developed the first Call of Juarez and I was slightly hyped.

People were expecting a sandboxy Open World Zombie game with melee combat and instead we got that piece of trash.

Its pretty obvious that they ran out of money, saw some with the consolized shitpiece that was Call of Juarez Bound in Blood and decided to stick together whatever assets they had with a previous build of Dead Island and sell it.

You're both wrong

stop making me sad
faith is the only thing to hold on to

Theres nothing but crushed dream and darkness here user.
Move along

hold me

I can't even hold myself

bugger

Wonder if they will make a sequel to Battleborn?

They'll definitely make an unwanted sequel to memelands 2.

Pretty much cofirmed at this point, Gearboxes highest selling franchise (I'm sure marketing and the market being bigger nowadays has nothing to do with it).
Expect a Dook crossover
archive.is/jXK0J