BLUE REFLECTION 幻に舞う少女の剣

百合ゲームですか?

this by the nep nep dudes because the gameplay looks exactly the same

fagget

間違った説。 開発元はガスト。

Oh it's Koei
No user, you are the faggot

He's right though it looks exactly the same.
It could be from Gust since their battle engine is kind like that too.

Who's gust, what games they make?

Gust makes the Altier and Ar Tonelico games. Koei Tecmo is their publisher. Their a AA small development company.

their = they're

They've also got Nights of Azure as a recent franchise as well as Surge Concerto, though I'm not sure if the latter technically still counts as Ar Tonelico (to my knowledge they're at least related) or if they'll be making more games in it after Ar Nosurge.

fixed that for you

I really liked the trailer, actually. The difference between the quiet and slow music, then the stark techno-like contrast after "異世界" blew me away. Definitely wasn't expecting that, or the isekai part at all, actually.

The girls look really cute too, though I'm not a big fan of the design on what appears to be the main girls. Some of the other, presumably, lesser girls were far cuter. I especially like the redhead at 1:25. I wish I wasn't too dumb to read the kanji in her name. Furigana on the official site tells me it's Morikawa Saraki. Never would have gotten her given name without that.

Nope

プレブス

You must go now.

It's cool and all but…

Yuri cucks need to leave.

These scenes will either be badly censored in the west or removed entirely.

Has the game even been stated to be coming west anyhow? I thought of their upcoming stuff it was only Nights of Azure 2 and Atelier Firis that were coming overseas (along with Atelier Shallie Plus which was earlier this month).

I haven't heard anything about a localization, but the past few years have seen localizations of games I would never have thought would come west, like Senran Kagura. It wouldn't surprise me to see an announcement a few weeks or months after the JP release.

Reminder that nobody on Holla Forums is actually Japanese.

Well, if TK does opt to bring it over, I'd wager it might slip through localization intact. I mean, sure, the usual suspects raised a big enough stink for Dead or Alive Extreme 3 to not be brought over (the game being on a region free system and having an English Asian release nulls that decision a bit), but prior to that they brought over Ar Nosurge without any content being cut for being lewd, as far as I'm aware (though I think there was some content that required save data from Ciel Nosurge to access, which did't work in the PS3 version as we didn't get Ciel anyhow; think some of it made it back into the Vita version though). Oddly, I don't recall hearing much about any of the "journos" raising a stink about that one either time it came west, the way they've given grief to other games like Dungeon Travelers 2.

Angelica autist should off himself. Sage for off topic.

面白い! プレイしますをほしい。 あたら、PS4は駄目駄目です。

Nice dubs, but please stop.

でも、最も重要な質問には
お前は本当にゲイじゃないの?

PC版が欲しいです