Steam hate thread

What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/markm447
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hats. You know what I mean.

It's only good for multiplayer games, and single player games are getting steam only releases. And all multiplayer games are turning into assfaggots

Monopolization, when you don't have to compete you don't have to try.

It was started by two Jews from Microsoft who made a monopoly and catered to the dumbest consumer known to mankind.

2012 happened.

Microtransactions and the social network aspect of it.

Steam didn't make microtransactions, unless you're referring to paid mods.

I wasn't implying that they did, but they its certainly a big part of Steam's income is selling people in game shit that they don't even need.

Also didn't payed mods die before it was even born ?

It was never great to begin with.

What do you mean? Steam was never good. Do you not remember what a steaming pile of shit it was when it first came out?

DRM laden bullshit. I'll stick to GOG, thankyouverymuch. fuck you pirates, no wonder devs are chasing the average gamer, they pull their wallets out

Just bought RE7

Holla Forums will never learn it's lesson

make a thread, i am interested in seeing what a playthrough looks like

Is there an easy way to crack purchased steam games?

>greenlight wouldn't be bad if it had quality control
>proprietary
Sadly I still use it, since there is no better alternative

Only piracy unfortunately

You could change some .dll shit and certain games would work.

Fuck you

Where can I get a Top Nep hat?

I thought Game Copy World worked, but I can't confirm given that I don't use Steam.

It was made as DRM from the start, there was malicious intent ingrained in its very creation.

I still don't know why people are so triggered by Steam. It's like they're SJWs or something and still mad about Hillary losing.

Alternatively

Please quit using words wrong

Workshop seemed like a pretty cool idea for games like Dota 2; then the Andrew Dobson-like hacks who steal stuff from other people/properties were green-lit for shitty custom items that don't fit Dota heroes let alone are just rip-offs of other custom pieces. The hacks were getting money for shitty sets.

Think about this for a moment.

Who wants to download 40gig torrent that might not work anyway?

Is that really Mark? Damn I missed a lot tonight.

Mark sound nothing like I pictured him to.

I kind of expected him to sound like the most nasally jewish jew who ever loaned money

Yeah, I thought he sounded more timid, or beta

Fuck you leatherman_

I don't know but I don't like it.

Community market and total lack of quality control happened. Also paid mods.

Overall Steam and similar DRM led to a drop in quality.

I remember hearing Mark talk before a few years ago, he sounded nothing like that.
But it is him, he said it on his Twitter.
twitter.com/markm447
I forgot he lived in Jew York.

It was used for something it was never meant to be used for non-Valve games

Who wants to download that same game at 100+GB?

OriginBelieve me it's ∞ better than steam

Anyone here is not underaged or consolecuck and actually remember steam pre 2010? It was fucking atrocious, riddled with bugs and had a lot of problems. When steam started becoming less shit in the technical aspects, it became more shit in everything else, which you are pointing out ITT. Not to mention the support was always shit, it never stopped being flawed in some form.

Mark is a real human bean

He's not the hero we need
but the one we deserve

that's a kike for ya

I hope there are tons of edits and drawings of that shit just like there were when he ate an entire cake by himself.

Where do you go to get your torrents then?

Niggas like you are the retards that claim "gaem dont werk!!!" and "contains virus!!!!!" I bet. I have never downloaded a game torrent that didn't work.

DRM?

exclusive control of a commodity or service in a particular market, or a control that makes possible the manipulation of prices.
Compare duopoly, oligopoly.
an exclusive privilege to carry on a business, traffic, or service, granted by a government.
the exclusive possession or control of something.
something that is the subject of such control, as a commodity or service.
a company or group that has such control.
the market condition that exists when there is only one seller.
(initial capital letter) a board game in which a player attempts to gain a monopoly of real estate by advancing around the board and purchasing property, acquiring capital by collecting rent from other players whose pieces land on that property.
Kill yourself faggot.