SKYRIM IS THE TRUMAN SHOW

what if the entirety of Skyrim is just a Truman show-esque facade?

THINK ABOUT IT

But that's just a theory

oh shit nigga what are you doing?

takes up the whole fucking screen even when its minimized, how the hell does it do that?

still a shit game though

guess what faggot sans is ness and im sans and there's nothing you can do about it

No shit, Sherlock. Everything that makes it more like the Truman show is a flaw in of itself.

What's going on?

dudcode is emerging again

Are you justifying the games flaws?

dude, whats with the huge images

What are you retards babbling about

nobody reads the stickies tho

Pretty good.

If Mark didn't use stickies as an excuse to attentionwhore most of the time, people might actually skim them.

That's the worst drawing I've ever seen. After having seen it my faith in the human species has decreased dramatically.

its not that bad

What if the story of the Elder Scrolls at least is meant to inspire other people to become fantasy authors themselves?

THINK ABOUT IT
I did story wise anyway, the parallels are pretty clear but just like TES anyone could look at it at face value and scream Tolkien fantasy and not the more A Princess of Mars themes.

Your tricks won't work on me Todd as i already bought Skyrim, twice on consoles

that unironically made me cringe so hard

It's okay, it was the 360 version.

Ugh this. You never can come upon a dragon or werewolf attack, they always happen to you at random. What a shite game.

or maybe it's just a bunch of meaningless shit cooked up by a drug-addled faggot with a small literary spectrum?

Believing your actions are the result of a carefully choreographed set is a mental illness user. Go see a therapist.

that seems way to convoluted, CHIM is basically a metaphor for seeing the world as it really is and achieving self-actualization.

Who told you to say that?!?!?

and ONLY to you, not that random really.

what in god's holy name are you blathering about? I don't think this about myself IRL

D-deepest lore thread?

on second thought, it might be a metaphor for someone achieving master morality, like the Nietzsche thing.

otto is surprisingly gangster

The gameplay would still be shit.

I was implying that skyrim's gameplay was so shit it had to have been done on purpose, it couldn't have ended up this bad by accident.

It was bad by design, it was cheaper to design a shit game than a good game. 99% of business decisions were made based on how much money it would save.

When you think about it, every video game is a Truman Show-esque facade.

Everything is just an illusion to entertain the player.

Imagine if it was designed in such an artistic way. That'd be really cool. But it's not.

Probably the closest game I can think of is Portal. You're led to believe one thing the entire game and then you get far enough and the illusion breaks apart.

If a game actively tried to be the Truman Show, it wouldn't have any subtlety to it, it'd probably be called TRUMAN and be a walking simulator and shove the concept down your throat.

Skyrim is impressively shitty

Welcome to visual media.

I've done everything I can to effect storylines in that fucking game.

>It is impossible to LAW! because essential NPCs stay essential until you've broken 800 laws for them and will forever haunt your quest log with the only exception being the brotherhoodYou can't kill the keeper

That's how I always made sense of its story, actually. Just The Elder Council running some high-level disinfo on the Forces.

wut? forces? wtf

Claymore has at least one video game, no idea if the story goes that far in that one though

The world is a truman show.

Why does it take the same amount of time to fly in a circle around the north pole that it does to fly in a circle around the south pole?

What do you mean?

There is no north pole or south pole, you should learn about the flat earth truth.

Go away FBI shill

Based on the model shown in the image, the north pole is just one point (the center), however the south pole is the entire rim around the outside. If you accept that as true, why would it take the same period of time to fly around either?

How do you know?

They literally believe all evidence of a globe earth is either false or made up, why the fuck would you think you would be able to reason with one in a couple of posts on a Vietnamese water puppetry imageboard?

All evidence of a global earth is made up, it's time to take the flat pill buddy.

And actually i remember an account of an explorer that sailed around the antarctic and that took 3 years if i recall correctly. So that kind of puts a wrench into your statement that it takes the same time as the north pole…

Oh i know the world is flat and i know a lot more about the globe model than globers. Iv'e even tried to simulate the solar system in a simulation…

Turns out it's impossible to do with our physical laws. The only way to do it and have it work out is to use numbers from nasa. the only problem with that is that then its not a simulation anymore but an animation.

You can prove it many various ways, but the easiest would be to take a gyro on a plane.

Thank you OP, i just remembered how fucking good a game Morrowind was, everyone treated you like a worthless shitstain and even if you proved yourself, some NPC's and factions still hated your guts no matter what.

vid related

thanks for derailing the thread, m8

I know I shouldn't take the bait but…
Cui bono?

please visit /fep/ to talk about flat earth and alternative history.

traveling around the south pole is 60000miles, which is almost 8x larger than the diameter of earth 7,917.5 mi.

What game hasn't done this?

How?

what the actual fuck

visual media?

i can't escape this fucker!

I think you mean MGSV

Go back to cuckchan OP

What you're doing is jumping to conclusions, if you want to test your theory, the best place to start is by delving through records and interviewing people without doing the confirmation bias thing.

Find solid contradictions, but keep your biases out of it and find the truth for the sake of the truth, instead of advancing your agenda like a hypocrite, considering you supposedly fight against people who do the same shit you do every goddamned day.

what if the entirety of Skyrim is just a bad game that was poorly made?

THINK ABOUT IT

What game hasn't done this?

ur litle sistrs bussy

Ha! You just got BEANED kiddo

no shit, sherlock

the fuck is a literary spectrum?

I haven't been on Holla Forums for a couple of months but the posting quality has severely degraded.
Sage for OP having a literal mental illness

seems like *someone* can't handle the bantz

tbh if you care about posting quality so much, why don't you start making quality posts to set an example and do something about it instead of complaining like a bitch?

stop bumping this piece of shit you human fart

Did it ever occur to you while writing that games in general are a truman-esque facade?

Games are huge sets constructed to make us feel like we're the center of attention, like we're the hero, like we're being fulfilled.

That should have been obvious from the start, OP is either some form of a literal child or has some kind of CWC like mental disorder where he's finally realizing that video-games are in fact not real life and are actually constructions designed to entertain an audience.

This should be obvious to anyone with the mental fortitude above that of a literal toddler but I guess the massive influx of people to this board don't meet those kinds of standards.

Stop bumping this piece of shit thread.

or maybe you're just so socially inept and are so clueless about games that you can't see that maybe OP was referring to how blatantly obvious and badly hidden it is in skyrim's case? I think that would be a more accurate description of the transpiring events in the current situation, my dudes.

Isn't the flat pill just a wafer?

Do you realize that you have sage in your name field? Do you understand how retarded that makes you look?
You're reading way too far into this. It is not some kind of deep commentary. OP is just 'now' realizing that video-games take place on a stage and aren't the living worlds he had convinced himself that they are. He has some kind of obvious mental faculty difficulty and your desire to read into his benign mental stumbling as some kind of advanced post ironic commentary about how "bad skyrim is lul" means that you most likely suffer from one as well.

its just a prank, bro

what is going on

Dude, just like woah you know?

really makes you think

I think flat-earthers are just addicted to that feeling of smugness you get when you're in on some big secret.

I think it's people who overdosed on redpill and now can only feel the high from blackpills

the fuck is a blackpill?

But OP in the truman show the girl he wanted was taken away in favor of another girl.

both scenarios feel equally fake

is this the shitposting thread

what if

Alternatively

That reminds me of something from the Half Life 2 commentary nodes about the "illusion of choice" that valve gives players

Sounds like The Stanley Parable

Clearly a movement meant to discredit the fact that the Earth is hollow as well as the moon.

No, the game is flawed to it's core. The most you'll get out of the game is an open world sandbox game. People don't see past it's shallowness all they see is WIDE OPEN WORLD WITH ENDLESS CONTENT. user described it perfectly,

how deep does the rabbit hole go

who the hell are you >quoting?

That would have to be the worlds smallest benis, then.

Maybe she keeps it tucked away in her vagina

the fuck is wrong with you

every thread is a shitposting thread

Every game is an illusionary world, nothing is real. It's fiction and every thing is staged so that you will believe your actions have any sort of real impact.

Why does this idea make me hard?

nigga das gay

how does that work

You should read more hentai my friend
If I remembered which one I would have linked it

So the truman show is a bad video game?

You don't deserve to know

Futa club? I cant remember the name and I wasnt sure that was actually in there

yeah it is, i think the second one?