Are there video games out there that are solely tailored to women?

Are there video games out there that are solely tailored to women?

Other urls found in this thread:

shmuplations.com/symphony/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

microsoft solitaire

Kingdom Hearts

Bishy stuff and yaoi bait is what immediately comes to mind, though otherwise I can't think of anything explicitly directed towards women. Little girls sure, there's lots of Barbie stuff or other tie-in games for ultra-girly Mattel toys, but just for women I can't think of anything.

The Sims and Nintendogs.

Are you scared that we'll prank call her or something?

My friends on discord already doxxed her. You guys would accomplish it far easier

mass effect series
dragon age series
all the SJW nu-crpgs like pillars of eternity and divinity divine sin

Pac Man, Chuzzle, the original peggle, Arkanoid, Ms. Pacman Pac Mania, Pac Attack, Tomb Raider 1, Tomb Raider 2, Tomb Raider 3, Spyro the Dragon, Jak & Daxter, The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages, The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, really any legend of zelda 3D title other than windwaker Super Princess Peach, Dr Mario originally, Bubble Bobble, Galaga, Toypop, those Hatsune Miku rhythm games, Cubivore, Chibi Robo 1 and 3, Chulip, Most of the games on Neopets because admittedly "They were made by a female dev who was making the kinds of games she would want to play" (Which regardless of whether they were clones is irrelevant) the Mr. Driller series, Dark Cloud, 3D Final Fantasies, Fire Emblem, Professor Layton, I heard gardening Mama was more focused to girls than general audiences compared to the Cooking Mama series, Um Jammer Lammy and Parappa 1 Patapon, Little Big Planet PSP.

And if I remember a developer interview correctly Beautiful Katamari in particular.

Time to debate. Katamari and Mr. Driller are NOT girl games.

I dunno, phone games? Maybe animal crossing?

Mr. Driller as it's own spinoff series yes, not the entirety of the Dig Dug Franchise.
And I stated Beautiful Katamari in particular, not the Katamari series as a whole.

What about beautiful katamari would make the developer say that? Link?

Also Dark Cloud is too complicated for women to play, as is Fire Emblem since it is not forgiving.

I've literally never seen a woman play galaga unironically.

I believe it had to do with the types of challenges in Beautiful Katamari.

Funny how they failed so horribly at that

You take that back, motherfucker.

Hidden object games.

kids game, not intended to pander to girls specifically
u wot m8
nigga you stupid

Why was the picture on the OP deleted? What was it even?

Nigger, fuck you
Are you fucking serious?

My sister has almost every sims game and expansion there is, but I dont know if I'd say the series is specifically marketed to females.

I suppose if you count otome VNs, then yes.

Barbie games would count, but as for real games, no. It's like catering to Linux users.

Hidden Object point and click adventure games.

They're like regulare point and click adventure games, but instead of padding them out with bullshit level hard puzzles, they're padded out with TONS of I-spy stages and random mini games.

Honestly, not that bad though. Some of the better ones are really well designs.

Look at this Regal fucking bear.
It's the fucking bear king!

This is a True game for girls!

Picture didn't load.
Bear king was too regal to share a post with an embeded video.

Contrary to what some of the anons who had the least female contact believe the girls who actually play some fucking video games (not those tumblrinas or the armenian semen demon) just play some fucking video games without needing flashy pink and pretty things.
That is of course unless they're not 4 or one of those retards who spend their day on their cellphone. And then there's how very few girls even touch the most casual of the phoneshit.
Basically your question in itself makes no sense, but of the 3 women who don't play games we would say aren't real games if a guy played they just play anything like you do.

That's some pretty good bait there. solid 3/10. I mean we know that women act like children, but we can't just put them in the same demographic.

I swear if this thread ends up with pregnant Elsa brain operation games again

Trannies and crossdressers don't count as women. Also mp4 related.

You might need to get checked for autism for you have issues processing what you see. Or if you're just pretending to be retarded you got me.

i think the "we" referred to anons in general. as in you, him and other people on the board although i've gotta admit that last sentence was kinda odd. i'm still not sure if i truly understand what it's supposed to mean.

There are a shit load of barbie games and other girly ones.

girlgames.com

tokimemo girl's side 4th (noun) never

The entire point of trapfags is that you can't trust what you can see, which already isn't much of anything. I'm just saying if you're going to go through the effort of adding your sex to your statement, under the assumption that it gives validity to what you're saying, then you might as well go (metaphorical?) balls to the wall and post proof. I mean /cuteboys/ is a thing that unfortunately exists

Possibly. But the phrasing is a little weird so I'm not ruling out the possibility.

My wife mostly plays Stardew Valley, Pokemon, and Rust. I'm not a pokemon fan but Stardew Valley is actually a damn good Harvest Moon clone (arguably an improvement even) which is getting multiplayer sometime this year, and I play Rust with her.

candy crush

What are you even on about you autistic fuck?

This is where you fucked up. No girls allowed at the Trackball Arkanoid tabletop.

I still find it funny that the Girl's Side games are the only ones that have been translated. Meanwhile, the games in the main series have been completely ignored despite the first game being ported to a billion consoles.
I do hope another Girl's Side game is released if only for the CAPS LOCK threads that will surely come of it.

Overwatch.

Confirmed: gameplay is for women

Guarenteed replies
Fucking glorious

All of them? Who the fuck makes a game intended for women? How the fuck would you go about that? It's a game not a period pad.

>>>/reddit/

The games on that site are the kind that girls like though

what about feminist games?

I think that's mostly because the Girl's Side titles were all translated by one otomefag autist, while nobody wanted to touch the mainline titles.

Would you consider Walking Simulators a game? Name 1 good feminist game.

Firewatch

No really name a good game.

i dont play feminist games so i cant really think of good ones, prob because there arent any good feminist games?

Dragon Age, Mass Effect, SWTOR and other garbage from Bioware is prob considered as good games by feminists/women.

Yeah they're called books.

Yea that's kinda why the OP pissed me off. There's games women like but there's really no such thing as a game designed for women. It's like designing a shoe to fit a table. Makes no sense. Or at least incredibly pointless and likely very pretentious.

well maybe its worded wrong he prob meant games that cater to women

Out of all the games on that list you really choose the 3D Final Fantasies as one of your choices to complain about?

What could a game do to cater to women?

1. on character creation have body slider (so tumblr whales can pick fatty option like in SWTOR)

2. have shitty gameplay but more conversations that have fake sense of option (Bioware games) so women think they are unique by picking something out of 3 optional things

3. have multiple muh romantic interest NPCs/party members (Bioware games)

So the first one caters to fat people (not women) The second one caters to nobody but people with shit taste and I imagine more guys want romance options in their vidya then women do.

The problem I have with this is that you can't really just sum up all women in 1 sentence. Unless you attach a dildo to the controller I really don't see how this is possible.

Phone apps.

Men prefer gameplay over shitty romance options, thats why games like Counter Strike are insanely popular while Dragon Age series barely have any popularity

Yandere sim

Even assuming that you're still saying they prefer romance which isn't inherently vidya. And again, I really don't see the difference here. The only changes that could be made to attract a female audience would only be aesthetic. Gameplay is still gameplay.

Seriously though, my mom fucking loved Pac Man back in the day

Real Life

All games are geared for women because women have the right to like anything shitlord.

There are obviously those glorified flash games that tend to attract a lot of women (candy crush and whatever other shitty phone games there are), but thats mostly targetted at casuals and not specifically women.
But for bigger titles, I believe there was some semi-research that concluded that gameplay mattered less for women as long as the story was actually good. Games with a strong story did better for women than those specifically targetting the female audience.

Dumb nigger, women don't read shit.

From what shithole did you just arrive?

Pretty much. This and phone puzzle games are THE largest audiences for females but the game journos won't touch them. They're bitter that there aren't many "proper" games with wide female appeal.

not entirely, but still

shmuplations.com/symphony/

The entirety of girlgames.com :^)

Women ruin everything, as always.