Tomb Raider (2018) NEW Waterfall clip

Looks like shit

wew

Total bomb incoming. The nu-Tomb Raider game didn't do well only the first of the reboots. People have had their fill of cinematic TPS games so it bombed and they ruined Lara Croft, one of gaming's most iconic characters. Very few will watch this.

wrong, she is a SFM star.

very progressive

Old Lara or new Lara?

Both.

I don't know if I can agree. Post proof.

You'd think after nearly 25 years people would fucking stop trying to force video game movies.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ROBLOX MOVIE XXDDD

And that's padded.

About 90% of it is new Lara so it's shit that I don't like. I don't see old Lara in SFM too much, which is a shame.

he moans like a bitch when jumps tbh

New Lara is rape-tier.

garbage

Why exactly do feminist hate old Lara again?
The way i see it she's the ultimate female power fantasy and everything that a feminist could possibly want from a female character.

Because she's a titcow

You already know the answer to your question.

Oh wow, is she going to make that jump you guys!!! I'm going 10 times to watch it!

Seriously though, can they fucking stop trying to create suspense with these women-actors in action-flicks by always putting them in danger. I mean, they are never capable of anything but beating every danger they are thrown in, because of women-magic.

Atleast Indiana Jones was qiuet fun, never took itself too seriously but didn't become too self-aware or reddity either. It also had a few moments of suspense because they built it up and he was an actual fucking character, not just one broad with scars all over.

But asking for something and then rejecting it would mean that they are nothing but two faced hypocrites that are more concerned with preserving the eternal victimhood status and all the benefits that go with it rather than sincere fighters for their cause!

Because she's not like them. She isn't some mediocre broad getting the world handed to them.

because shes hot and has big tits

Old Lara cut off her tits, sued her husband and is part of some weird UN sponsored cuckolding program.

the bigger the tits the less hot anyone gets

medium sized tits are the best

Never underestimate how jealous women are of other womens tits, even fictitious ones.

It is a tradeoff, Noomi Rapeface has a rocking body but weird small tits. Sigourney Weaver has no ass, aged like fine cognac and never disappoints in her choices of flicks. Weird how this works out.

According to my Wikipedia research, Ms. Weaver is adamantly opposed to this sort of behavior.

You can't ruin lara croft, she's a video game character and her concept is frozen in time at the moment of its best inception.
The nucroft remakes bombed and this will too. No one was asking for this but my guess is some studio exec took the enormous marketing push for those games as proof of its popularity and wasted resources setting shit in motion, and now the current studio has to cut losses by crapping something out to keep the IP. Attempting to ride #metoo with noboobs and girlpower is just a bonus.

hold my beer

Not as bad as the rock

Alicia Vikander a cute

Oh, so she's Swedish. This explains everything. In the film, she will raped by a gorilla or a dinosaur or a space tentacle monster and then shoot it in the face. Then she will sue her husband.

No, she'll enjoy it

Either way, Mr. Vikander is getting sued.

I thought it was going to be shills and soyboys defending it, but I was pleasantly surprised.

(((Swedish))) she is.

She's the perfect woman: she has both an innocent cuteness and a devastating sexiness. I'm glad flat chests are in now and we'll see fat women being relegated to comedic roles only.

Lara and Duke used to be two badass popular video game characters, a shame they're both irrelevant and Lara's been rebooted to such a terrible character and Duke bombing hard with DNF. At least Micahel Bay's Duke movie with John Cena might turn out better, hopefully.

Lara is more badass than ever. The video game design and Angelina Jolie's portrayal are not capable of the athleticism that Vikander is.

Low T pedophile

hnng

So is this shit just a shot for shot remake of the first nu-Lara game? Because it really looks that way.

Asinine, banal or obsequious, what do you expect of Holy Wood? The only saving grace of this film might be archeology and lingering shots of nu-lara's taut buttocks.

Sexy pits!

Man, those eyes are so vacant.

That's one of the last words I'd use to describe pretty much any video game movie. They always feel like the game comes second to the film.

wow, legit worse timeline.
Living in a nazi """"death"""" camp or a irradiated wasteland would be better than this.

holy shit so fucking bad, what the hell?

the green screen when she looks at the waterfall looks unprofessional. the "suspense" is really forced, and she acts like a weak dumbass. lara croft in the new video game acted like a perseverent intelligent crafty good girl that could be a badass, this lara acts like a bad actor failing an audition

Still better green screen than Black Panther

It's equally bad

jew?

Deffo gonna give this a watch

Just like the kikes like them.

Contrary to feminist screeching, it is men who actually like strong female characters. Lara Croft, Sarah Connor, Ellen Ripley, Princess Leia, Major Kusanagi, Twilight Sparkle, Bayonetta, Faith Connors, Mai Shiranui – we have no trouble admiring women with great intelligence and physical prowess.

Most women, however, want to project themselves into a fantasy where they're protected and dominated by a strong man. So they tend to prefer weak, unassuming female characters. Look at any romance novel cover. Look at Twilight and 50 Shades. That's what women like, because that's what they want to be.

is that a kid?

Why is an aluminum airplane covered in rust?
Because jews know only language and how to manipulate it.

John Cena has never been good. He couldn't sell his way out of a paper bag.

>>>/mlp/
>>>/pone/
>>>/suicide/

It's "aluminium"

Hey Zach.

Zach is an amerimutt in the most literal sense of the word.

Re-up of OP's video.

Sounds like something Zach would say tbh

Holla Forumsased user