QTDDTOT

Questions that don't deserve their own thread I guess.

Do you guys know if there is a difference between the Sly Trilogy on Blu-Ray and the individual games on PSN.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/dHt9yf
8ch.net/tech/w7tele.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is the boss music for the mz ruby fight still not synced on the collection? or have they fixed it since then?

Why is Holla Forums dead?
why is Holla Forums dead?
why does 4chan have on average 2mil active users?

Why is this cuckchan poster not permabanned?

It's not synced, but if DSP was able to do it perfectly, so can you.

I don't think there's a difference in the games. I think there is a movie or something that's part of the Collection, but I could be misremembering.

wew

it's on life support
see above
because its a magnet for redditors and normalfags.
now fuck off back there.

Asked this on that wii u hacks thread,but got no answer.
Anyone know how to get no more heroes with haxchi?
It's not on the wii u titlekeys.

It started with Infinity Next. One thing I don't know why, it didn't even matter how hard Hotwheels tried, he didn't keep in mind that Josh designed this garbage to fail in due time. All I know.

look up how to hack the vwii lmao

Are there any fun, singleplayer tank games I can get on PC?

uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/dHt9yf
Rate my shit.
Is it worth updating Win 7, or just grab a few security updates before turning off? Or just going with Linux and have Win purely for games.

8ch.net/tech/w7tele.html
I guess update, turn off and castrate it. Dual booting should be nice, too. I'd use just Linux but that requires too much willpower for me.
Did you pirate Win 7? Can you tell me how? I seriously have no idea how to go about securely pirating it these days.

The site in general is hemorrhaging users for a variety of reasons. Admin unresponsiveness, dissatisfaction with the current 4chan carry-over boards (or even just Holla Forums and Holla Forums which are what put the site on the map in the first place), you name it.

1) Relatively mainstream site though there really is nowhere near as much difference between 4chan and Holla Forums userbases as people would have you believe, 4/v/ still bawls about muh reddit spacing and reddit in general the same as here for instance
2) There's plenty of people that didn't consider 4chan to be totally and completely compromised by Gamergate alone or didn't care about GG and anything related to it, so 4chan was left with enough of a nucleus that the site isn't unrecognizeable. It's still roughly the same place as it was when a lot of people here left barring the new boards Hiroyuki or whatever the hell his name is instated.

I'll say. CM just doesn't seem to give a shit, he ditched /sudo/, marking the third time or so the admin abandoned official meta boards, and he doesn't communicate with anyone here. He occasionally shows up on some random threads on other boards, like he forgot he had the meta board to tend to.

Will the PS4 pro use its extra horse power to run games at 1080p 60fps?

Nice

I'm thinking getting into The Secret World, anyone playing know if it's actually worth the shekles? Hows the community? Is it dead or is it like Anarchy Online & Age Conan that still exist & you don't know how? Especially when other MMOs have been killed for less.

Isn't it deader than disco at this point?

I chalk it up to a combination of not being as ready for the task as he thought he was (an imageboard's userbase really is a completely different animal than a userbase for any other kind of site) and /sudo/ devolving pretty quickly into little but Holla Forums meta. Granted I can see why it devolved into Holla Forums meta given the dissatisfaction with imkampfy and therealmoonman and imkampfy having provably violated global rules with mass range-bans in the name of shill hunts.

It tries to do that but because of the upscaling for games and how that upscaling interacts with effects the PS4 Pro runs some games worse than a stock PS4, to my memory.

How playable is Fate/Extella without any prior knowledge of the Fate series or Type Moon's work outside of Melty Blood? Already asked in another thread, but this one might be more responsive.

That's really disappointing. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. I wanna play BB @ 60fps

But Disco never died user it just mutated.

why is Holla Forums shit?

I'm planing to buy a new 3ds to pirate games, is homebrew still possible with the new 3ds?
is buying one new a good choice at this point in time?

Is Satellite reign supposed to run terribly? I have an old PC but it runs modern games fine, but Satellite Reign just tanks instantly and plays at a steady 15 fps, regardless of which settings I've picked. Is this just the way the game is or is there some fix for it? I've liked what I've played of the game but it runs so badly I can't get myself to finish it like this.

underrated post

what is this shit, why is it expanded by default?

It's a glitch, just hide the posts and ignore.

A variety of reasons really, hard to pin point a specific one.

The biggest one where the early site issues and the infinity next fiasco, this didn't just hurt Holla Forums but all the smaller boards pretty much died off, and there are still people that think that Holla Forums is dead.

Another reason could be the anons themselves, for some reason anons lately speak like goons around here lately, to busy huffing their own farts and trying to keep the board "pure" or whatever the fuck, its lead to way to much rampant shitposting and game discussion is pretty much stifled, its rare to see game discussion here go anywhere.

We have the goons constantly pushing the template meme stuff, thing is even a thread is using a template to get discussion going, its still something that happened in 4chan Holla Forums and at the very least got people talking.

Threads don't find their spark here like they did in the days of old in 4chan, they either get not posts or get shitposted, only very specific threads get any sort of attention here now.

Board owner does fuck all despite some complaints, he banned LOL and 4am threads and that's basically it.

Like I said, hard to pin-point a specific thing.

See above, site issues+infinity next killed it.

More popular.

Yes. Highest current firmware is 100% exploitable. Do it before they push an update.

I bought it when it was first in early access because I liked the devs, and it was an absolute shitshow to run.
If you're using a pirated version, update it to latest.

It does run very heavy, even compared to modern AAA games. If I recall, a fair amount of off-screen stuff is still rendered and simulated, and it can shit itself on older machines. Newer updates fixed it a lot.

(id checked :^) )
Pirate a W7.iso from your favourite site, then use DazLoader to activate it.
Just use USB booting to install it, google how to do so.

How many of you faggots here have beaten Battletoads? Without using continues?

Redditors go on 4chan to be edgy or whatever while keeping anything close to an insightful post on Reddit for karma. 4fags get banned for one reason or another and are too stupid to evade, so they come here to waste their time and shit everything up.
Only way to fix it is to have proper, well thought out posts, but that's as effective as pouring a bottle of perfume into the proverbial sea of piss.
I've noticed the quality of Holla Forums and Holla Forums plummet, but the smaller boards seem to be OK. I'd recommend /svidya/ but I heard that something bad happened, and all the /svidya/ fags moved here because of it.

I'm at update 1.13.02(supposedly 2.7.0.11 for GoG) and it's unfortunately running badly. Either my PC is not up to the task or something big happened in between .02 and .06.
Thanks. I'm looking for opinions on the Ys series. Are they as really as good as the anons in the falcom thread say they are or is it just a vocal minority that cares about them and they're mediocre? I've watched a video of Felghana's first few minutes and it doesn't seem impressive.

He never had the spine to enforce those decisions and the whole debacle with 4AM was so hilariously one-sided that the entire board was calling on that shit, shitposters and all. Tried removing the name-field from the entire board to deprive four or five people who kept themselves to one thread and one thread only the ability to use tripcodes. Not answering emails or providing any other indication he's read them, bad decisions when he makes a decision at all, enforcing rules when he feels like it and intentionally broadening others, claiming Holla Forums wouldn't be able to handle being Holla Forums-with-video-games despite all evidence to the contrary and making the board a neo-/vg/ as a result, the list goes on.

You don't need any knowledge of the entirety of the Fate series. You can look up any of the terminology that confuses you on the Type Moon wikia. But, the one thing you might want to consider doing is play Fate/Extra. Extella is a direct sequel to Extra. And, again, you don't have to play Extra to truly understand what's going on, but it does offer a little extra.

Stop being an attention-whoring faggot. You're the same idiot who makes these on Holla Forums I bet.

cool, thanks man